Windows 10: .hoop Virus

Discus and support .hoop Virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi ,I'm using windows 10 Pro. Recently I got a virus in my pc. It attaches .hoop extension in every files. And it leaves a readme file shown below .... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Tanvir RaihanToha, Aug 22, 2021.

1. .hoop Virus

Hi ,I'm using windows 10 Pro. Recently I got a virus in my pc. It attaches .hoop extension in every files. And it leaves a readme file shown below . How can I remove this virus? Please somebody help me. I have so many important files.

:)

Tanvir RaihanToha, Aug 22, 2021

2. Clean the Virus

Hi,

Virus infection usually happens on a computer when it is exposed to an infected website or removable devices. For us to help you clean the malware on your device, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you encounter any error messages related to having a virus infection on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running any available antivirus software on your PC. It would be very helpful to us if you could also provide the result of the antivirus scan process.

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Aug 22, 2021
  3. Jsssssssss, Aug 22, 2021
  4. .hoop Virus

Bruce Hagen, Aug 22, 2021
Thema:

.hoop Virus

1. .hoop Virus - Similar Threads - hoop Virus

2. Microsoft has terrible costumer service you have to jump through hoops just to talk to someone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft has terrible costumer service you have to jump through hoops just to talk to someone: Microsoft has terrible costumer service you have to jump through hoops just to talk to someone I have a charge I don't recognize I click on investigate and it says I don't have any charges in the last 60 days. which makes no sense because I can see the charge on my bill....
  3. Microsoft has terrible costumer service you have to jump through hoops just to talk to someone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft has terrible costumer service you have to jump through hoops just to talk to someone: Microsoft has terrible costumer service you have to jump through hoops just to talk to someone I have a charge I don't recognize I click on investigate and it says I don't have any charges in the last 60 days. which makes no sense because I can see the charge on my bill....
  4. Why do we still have to jump through hoops to share a printer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why do we still have to jump through hoops to share a printer?: It has been over a year since windows broke it with security features but there are still no 100% effective foolproof instructions. There was an awesome private hotfix on one of the Win forums that I’m sure was filled with malware but it worked. Why is it still hit or miss...
  5. .HOOP Virus encrypted Files.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    .HOOP Virus encrypted Files.: hi everybody!!!! i used .HOOP Virus encrypted Files at my exterdenal hard disk... nothing happened,i use any other programs,eg spy hunter,but i have to buy the key i use the HOOP Virus encrypted Files programm although my pc is not affected any more,my system is clear ,i use...
  6. New computer hoops, add account, pin is needed, why so many?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New computer hoops, add account, pin is needed, why so many?: Bought a new laptop.Stuck on "Let's add your Microsoft Account" - IT IS REQUIREDStuck on "Set up a PIN" - IT IS REQUIREDHERE ARE ADVERTISEMENTS FOR GAME PASS!!! Give us a $1.00 ?? Register and Protect - IT IS REQUIREDI'm setting up a computer for my Elderly parents. NONE of...
  7. New computer hoops, add account, pin is needed, why so many?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New computer hoops, add account, pin is needed, why so many?: Bought a new laptop.Stuck on "Let's add your Microsoft Account" - IT IS REQUIREDStuck on "Set up a PIN" - IT IS REQUIREDHERE ARE ADVERTISEMENTS FOR GAME PASS!!! Give us a $1.00 ?? Register and Protect - IT IS REQUIREDI'm setting up a computer for my Elderly parents. NONE of...
  8. New computer hoops, add account, pin is needed, why so many?

9. .HOOP Virus encrypted Files.

.HOOP Virus encrypted Files.: Guys I have the hoop virus, But I reset my pc after some tension, now the files are encrypted nothing seems to work online articles. Now what should I do, please help its frustrating....
  10. My windows is suffering from trojan virus all my files have been converted to .hoop files...

My windows is suffering from trojan virus all my files have been converted to .hoop files...: sir please helpi was surfing online and trojan virus infected my machine and converted all my files to .hoop files ,please contact my email id *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...