Windows 10: Hope I cab do this . . .

Discus and support Hope I cab do this . . . in Cortana to solve the problem; My computer is a, Dell laptop. Running Windows 10 Pro. I had so many, icons on my taskbar. I couldn't, see them all together. So I went to, taskbar... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Jerry_Dwyer, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Hope I cab do this . . .

My computer is a, Dell laptop. Running Windows 10 Pro.

I had so many, icons on my taskbar.
    I couldn't, see them all together.

So I went to, taskbar settings.
    And, changed them to small icons.

Now, the icons fit just fine.
    But, one thing I don't like.
    The search bar, which I use a lot, is gone?

It's replaced by a little circle.
    When I click, on it. It does, open search.

But, I prefer to see, the whole search bar.
    Is there any way, to get the search bar back, the old way?

Thanks for reading . . . Jerry

:)

Jerry_Dwyer, Jan 10, 2021

2. installing .cab files

just got a samsung jack with windows mobile 6.1

using vista and WMDC

I have no problem coping .cab to my docs folder on phone, but when i go to the file location on the phone, the .cab do not appear

any suggestions?

samsungjack, Jan 10, 2021
  3. installing a cab file

so basically the instructions on this page is erroneous or outdated

https://thewincentral.com/how-to-install-cab-files-on-windows-10-for-cumulative-updates/

• Download the CAB Files x86 / X64 depending upon the OS architecture
    • Rename file to KBnumber.сab (for example KB3176931.Cab)
    • Copy to folder C:\
    • Run command-prompt as admin (Right click on Windows icon and choose option). Check the image above.
    • Enter the command “DISM.exe /Online /Add-Package /PackagePath:c:\KBnumber.cab
    • This installs the CU CAB File. Check the screenshots below for example.
    • Your devices will restart once the installation is over. Else you may need to restart your PC

this is the first page for google search.

I already tried NOT naming the file. I used the original name. still not found

beerus_king, Jan 10, 2021
  4. comepino Win User

Hope I cab do this . . .

CAB FILE installation after hard-reset

Hi, my question is How can I configure the autorun mechanics to have the following behaviour, with CAB files:

• After Hard Reset, CAB files must be installed

• After Soft Reset, CAB files must NOT be re-installed
    I believe this is pretty simple, but I am having trouble with that.

I am using an Intermec Color 700C handheld with Pocket PC 2003

Thanks in advance

comepino, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

Hope I cab do this . . .

1. Hope I cab do this . . . - Similar Threads - Hope cab

2. Bitlocker recovery - hoping someone can help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bitlocker recovery - hoping someone can help: My situation: Working on daughter's computer She was working and a restart occurred On boot, bit locker key was requested She never set up bit locker thus has no record of it Checked Microsoft to see if she had an account - no luck there I am able to access the cmd...
  3. with flash now gone, screensavers no longer function - any hope for a fix?

in Windows 10 Customization
    with flash now gone, screensavers no longer function - any hope for a fix?: I am one of those people who isn't a programmer nor have I concerned myself with certaintrivial aspects of my computer's functions. when it came to flash, that was always something that ran animations on websites, as far as I knew. I was never aware of my screensaver...
  4. I hope there's a way to turn off subtitles when watching a movie

I hope there's a way to turn off subtitles when watching a movie: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10 Pro. It seems like every time, I watch a movie. There are, subtitles. It's very distracting, to see a foreign language,. At the bottom, of the screen! Sometimes, I just turn the movie off! Is there any way, to stop this....
  5. I hope there's a way . . .

I hope there's a way . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10 Pro. It seems like every time, I watch a movie. There are, subtitles. It's very distracting, to see a foreign language,. At the bottom, of the screen! Sometimes, I just turn the movie off! Is there any way, to stop this....
  6. SSD full, bad sys config info, any last hope?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    SSD full, bad sys config info, any last hope?: Hello, I have a computer that is running windows 10, a 250GB SSD and two 2 TB HD raid set up. The main user on the system had all systems, downloads, games going to the 250GB SSD instead of the 2TB storage. It ended up filling up totally, and now the blue screen of death...
  7. The picture explains it, I hope you can see it.

The picture explains it, I hope you can see it.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/di77y [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kf57rm/the_picture_explains_it_i_hope_you_can_see_it/
  8. Strange behavior discovered in LibreOffice and hopefully fixed

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange behavior discovered in LibreOffice and hopefully fixed: Hi, folks, one thing gave me lots of headaches last week. It is about LibreOffice program, which is opening the spread sheet and draw files extremely slow. Task manager says that LO is not responding for a few seconds and then after 20 or even more seconds, the file is...
  9. Hope this is allowed: This morning I was greeted by this mysterious screen. Logging onto...

Hope this is allowed: This morning I was greeted by this mysterious screen. Logging onto...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lily_hunts [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k3suuc/hope_this_is_allowed_this_morning_i_was_greeted/
  10. Yet another Samsung Exclusive feature ..... Well hope Surface Duo users get it

Yet another Samsung Exclusive feature ..... Well hope Surface Duo users get it: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KevinRuttoh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jppgmu/yet_another_samsung_exclusive_feature_well_hope/