Windows 10: Hope I cab do this . . .

Discus and support Hope I cab do this . . . in Cortana to solve the problem; My computer is a, Dell laptop. Running Windows 10 Pro. I had so many, icons on my taskbar. I couldn't, see them all together. So I went to, taskbar... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Jerry_Dwyer, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Hope I cab do this . . .

My computer is a, Dell laptop. Running Windows 10 Pro.

I had so many, icons on my taskbar.
    I couldn't, see them all together.

So I went to, taskbar settings.
    And, changed them to small icons.

Now, the icons fit just fine.
    But, one thing I don't like.
    The search bar, which I use a lot, is gone?

It's replaced by a little circle.
    When I click, on it. It does, open search.

But, I prefer to see, the whole search bar.
    Is there any way, to get the search bar back, the old way?

Thanks for reading . . . Jerry

:)

Jerry_Dwyer, Jan 10, 2021

2. installing .cab files

just got a samsung jack with windows mobile 6.1

using vista and WMDC

I have no problem coping .cab to my docs folder on phone, but when i go to the file location on the phone, the .cab do not appear

any suggestions?

samsungjack, Jan 10, 2021
  3. installing a cab file

so basically the instructions on this page is erroneous or outdated

https://thewincentral.com/how-to-install-cab-files-on-windows-10-for-cumulative-updates/

• Download the CAB Files x86 / X64 depending upon the OS architecture
    • Rename file to KBnumber.сab (for example KB3176931.Cab)
    • Copy to folder C:\
    • Run command-prompt as admin (Right click on Windows icon and choose option). Check the image above.
    • Enter the command “DISM.exe /Online /Add-Package /PackagePath:c:\KBnumber.cab
    • This installs the CU CAB File. Check the screenshots below for example.
    • Your devices will restart once the installation is over. Else you may need to restart your PC

this is the first page for google search.

I already tried NOT naming the file. I used the original name. still not found

beerus_king, Jan 10, 2021
  4. comepino Win User

Hope I cab do this . . .

CAB FILE installation after hard-reset

Hi, my question is How can I configure the autorun mechanics to have the following behaviour, with CAB files:

• After Hard Reset, CAB files must be installed

• After Soft Reset, CAB files must NOT be re-installed
    I believe this is pretty simple, but I am having trouble with that.

I am using an Intermec Color 700C handheld with Pocket PC 2003

Thanks in advance

comepino, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

Hope I cab do this . . .

1. Hope I cab do this . . . - Similar Threads - Hope cab

2. Hey Everyone, i hope everyone is doing good. My English is not , i will try my best.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey Everyone, i hope everyone is doing good. My English is not , i will try my best.: I bought my MSI GE66 RTX 2070 super years ago and it was absolutely amazing. About a month ago it updated it self and started to stutter, stack and closing software unexpectedly. It could be a huge Architectural software or a Game. I rest the PC, update all the drivers,...
  3. Hey Everyone, i hope everyone is doing good. My English is not , i will try my best.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey Everyone, i hope everyone is doing good. My English is not , i will try my best.: I bought my MSI GE66 RTX 2070 super years ago and it was absolutely amazing. About a month ago it updated it self and started to stutter, stack and closing software unexpectedly. It could be a huge Architectural software or a Game. I rest the PC, update all the drivers,...
  4. I have a blue screen on laptop. Can some please help before all hope is lost???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a blue screen on laptop. Can some please help before all hope is lost???: I have a blue screen on laptop. I only have "one" option on my screen which is to enter my Microsoft Administrator password. When I enter my Microsoft administrator password is showing to be incorrect but I am definitely sure it is correct. I have tried restarting my system...
  5. I have a blue screen on laptop. Can some please help before all hope is lost???

I have a blue screen on laptop. Can some please help before all hope is lost???: I have a blue screen on laptop. I only have "one" option on my screen which is to enter my Microsoft Administrator password. When I enter my Microsoft administrator password is showing to be incorrect but I am definitely sure it is correct. I have tried restarting my system...
  6. I have a blue screen on laptop. Can some please help before all hope is lost???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Hi, hope someone can help. All of a sudden my desktop PC will not connect to any website.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, hope someone can help. All of a sudden my desktop PC will not connect to any website.: All of a sudden my pc wont connect to any web address, using edge or chrome. I get the following"Hmmm...cant reach this Web page""It looks like www.web adress closed the connection"Lower down it says"Err_connection_ closed"I have tried what my basic knowledge allows.Checked...
  8. Hi, hope someone can help. All of a sudden my desktop PC will not connect to any website.

Hi, hope someone can help. All of a sudden my desktop PC will not connect to any website.: All of a sudden my pc wont connect to any web address, using edge or chrome. I get the following"Hmmm...cant reach this Web page""It looks like www.web adress closed the connection"Lower down it says"Err_connection_ closed"I have tried what my basic knowledge allows.Checked...
  9. I have a very complicated question and I am really going out on a limb and hoping someone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a very complicated question and I am really going out on a limb and hoping someone...: I am in possession of a Nokia Mural 6750 a flip phone from around 2009 that is from my understanding locked from using a new sim card. I have contacted at&t from my understanding the original carrier for this phone and they have told me that this phone was not with them and...
  10. I have a very complicated question and I am really going out on a limb and hoping someone...

I have a very complicated question and I am really going out on a limb and hoping someone...: I am in possession of a Nokia Mural 6750 a flip phone from around 2009 that is from my understanding locked from using a new sim card. I have contacted at&t from my understanding the original carrier for this phone and they have told me that this phone was not with them and...