Windows 10: Hope someone can help me with this stupid microsoft store

Discus and support Hope someone can help me with this stupid microsoft store in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; SO just built my pc and installed a few games on it (wow and gears 5) my daughter asked me if she can play a game so i tried to download Disneyland... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/darthlung, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Hope someone can help me with this stupid microsoft store

SO just built my pc and installed a few games on it (wow and gears 5) my daughter asked me if she can play a game so i tried to download Disneyland adventures and kept getting the error code 0x80070057 so i tried to fix and i messed it up and now the store is messed up, the shortcuts are still there but on the app list it does not show. When I tried to reinstall/re register i get a bunch of errors so idk what to do anymore, someone please help lol

submitted by /u/darthlung
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/darthlung, Oct 1, 2020

2. Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 1, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how it could be when the applications doesn’t work as they are supposed to. We will look into this. However, please reply to the following questions to help you in a better way:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer recently?

In the meantime, I suggest you to follow the steps from the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    to fix the issues with the Microsoft apps that are not launching. Also, follow the steps from the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch
    to fix the issues you are facing in launching Store.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 1, 2020
  4. Hope someone can help me with this stupid microsoft store

Microsoft Store

Hi Shahzaib,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

Method 1: Run Windows Store troubleshooter.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search bar and press Enter.

• Click on “View All” on top left pane.

• Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Method 2: Reset Windows Store.

Press “Windows key + R” and type “WSReset.exe” (without quotes) and press Enter.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

Hope someone can help me with this stupid microsoft store

1. Hope someone can help me with this stupid microsoft store - Similar Threads - Hope someone help

2. I hope someone can help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I hope someone can help.: For some reason on my laptop when I connected a JBL Speaker idk why but I cant hear the music that I'm playing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-hope-someone-can-help/ad416ab2-7e53-4cbc-969b-2ce39d6ec852
  3. I hope someone can help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I hope someone can help.: For some reason on my laptop when I connected a JBL Speaker idk why but I cant hear the music that I'm playing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-hope-someone-can-help/ad416ab2-7e53-4cbc-969b-2ce39d6ec852
  4. Hope someone help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hope someone help: I have issue on my Windows were I cant seem to get the password box in my sign in page. This machine works yesterday and I dont know if there is something happen or what. I simply shut it down then when I turn it on today the box is missing and I cant sign in. I have Windows...
  5. Hope someone help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hope someone help: I have issue on my Windows were I cant seem to get the password box in my sign in page. This machine works yesterday and I dont know if there is something happen or what. I simply shut it down then when I turn it on today the box is missing and I cant sign in. I have Windows...
  6. Hope someone help

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can someone help me?: Hi Everyone, I would to inform to you and ask for you help in this situation. I was trying to download this game, but it says "UPDATE YOUR DEVICE TO INSTALL THIS GAME". I went to Update and Security in the Settings and I check for updates but there wasn't any. Can a kind...
  8. Bitlocker recovery - hoping someone can help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bitlocker recovery - hoping someone can help: My situation: Working on daughter's computer She was working and a restart occurred On boot, bit locker key was requested She never set up bit locker thus has no record of it Checked Microsoft to see if she had an account - no luck there I am able to access the cmd...
  9. I'm really hoping someone can help me its extremely urgent

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm really hoping someone can help me its extremely urgent: I've just upgraded from windows 8.1 to windows 10, on the start up screen it asks for me to sign into Microsoft. After I do this, it asks to create a windows PIN, straight after this it says 'Sorry something went wrong, please try again later' then I have 2 options, 'Retry'...
  10. I hope someone can help me get to the Windows Ten Forum

in Browsers and Email
    I hope someone can help me get to the Windows Ten Forum: Seems strange huh? Well, here's the story. I am now using Firefox- the latest version, to get to the Windows Ten Forum but when I get there, all I get is what's on the attached graphic. I can use the links there but cannot not see everything else that is on the forum. Can't...