Windows 10: Hope someone help

Discus and support Hope someone help in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have issue on my Windows were I cant seem to get the password box in my sign in page. This machine works yesterday and I dont know if there is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by christina_kiehn, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Hope someone help

I have issue on my Windows were I cant seem to get the password box in my sign in page. This machine works yesterday and I dont know if there is something happen or what. I simply shut it down then when I turn it on today the box is missing and I cant sign in. I have Windows 10.

:)

christina_kiehn, Nov 23, 2022

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 23, 2022
  3. DASHED HOPE BY MICROSOFT PHONES

Hi,

I understand the frustration that you have gone through with the Windows 540 model, and I do apologize for that.

This issue may occur when the Windows update is not installed properly on the device.

Since the issue is with the updates, which unfortunately occurred in your busy schedule. This can be fixed with the troubleshooting steps.

In order to understand the issue in a better manner, please share the following details. So that we can fix the issue with the troubleshooting steps.

• Which is the Windows 10 build was running previously on the Phone device?

• I would like to know the exact status of the Phone? Are you able to switch on the Phone? So that we can go with the Troubleshooting steps.

Reference: Regarding windows 10 Insider Preview, Which would suggest you to upgrade to the Latest windows build as and now.

The Windows Insider Program

Meanwhile, I suggest you to check for updates for your phone manually: If you are able to work on phone.

• On Start, swipe over all to the
      All apps
      list, and then select Settings > Update & security > Phone update.

• Select Check for updates to see if any
      updates are available
      . To change update settings, select advanced options.

If that does not helps, please refer to the below article and try the troubleshooting steps.

Support options for Nokia, Lumia, and feature phone devices - Microsoft Support

I hope the information helps. If the issue persists, please reply with the details and updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, Nov 23, 2022
  4. Hope someone help

Random Restars - > Video Card - > PSU

i try but find no info. itd help if someone explained it.. tbh.

TrAiN^WrEcK, Nov 23, 2022
Thema:

Hope someone help

1. Hope someone help - Similar Threads - Hope someone help

2. I hope someone can help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I hope someone can help.: For some reason on my laptop when I connected a JBL Speaker idk why but I cant hear the music that I'm playing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-hope-someone-can-help/ad416ab2-7e53-4cbc-969b-2ce39d6ec852
  3. I hope someone can help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I hope someone can help.: For some reason on my laptop when I connected a JBL Speaker idk why but I cant hear the music that I'm playing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-hope-someone-can-help/ad416ab2-7e53-4cbc-969b-2ce39d6ec852
  4. Hope someone help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hope someone help: I have issue on my Windows were I cant seem to get the password box in my sign in page. This machine works yesterday and I dont know if there is something happen or what. I simply shut it down then when I turn it on today the box is missing and I cant sign in. I have Windows...
  5. Hope someone help

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Hope someone help: I have issue on my Windows were I cant seem to get the password box in my sign in page. This machine works yesterday and I dont know if there is something happen or what. I simply shut it down then when I turn it on today the box is missing and I cant sign in. I have Windows...
  6. Hoping someone can shed some light...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hoping someone can shed some light...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/taytertitties69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lwnhea/hoping_someone_can_shed_some_light/
  7. Bitlocker recovery - hoping someone can help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bitlocker recovery - hoping someone can help: My situation: Working on daughter's computer She was working and a restart occurred On boot, bit locker key was requested She never set up bit locker thus has no record of it Checked Microsoft to see if she had an account - no luck there I am able to access the cmd...
  8. I'm really hoping someone can help me its extremely urgent

I'm really hoping someone can help me its extremely urgent: I've just upgraded from windows 8.1 to windows 10, on the start up screen it asks for me to sign into Microsoft. After I do this, it asks to create a windows PIN, straight after this it says 'Sorry something went wrong, please try again later' then I have 2 options, 'Retry'...
  9. Hope someone can help me with this stupid microsoft store

Hope someone can help me with this stupid microsoft store: SO just built my pc and installed a few games on it (wow and gears 5) my daughter asked me if she can play a game so i tried to download Disneyland adventures and kept getting the error code 0x80070057 so i tried to fix and i messed it up and now the store is messed up, the...
  10. I hope someone can help me get to the Windows Ten Forum

in Browsers and Email
    I hope someone can help me get to the Windows Ten Forum: Seems strange huh? Well, here's the story. I am now using Firefox- the latest version, to get to the Windows Ten Forum but when I get there, all I get is what's on the attached graphic. I can use the links there but cannot not see everything else that is on the forum. Can't...