Windows 10: Hopefully I can get some insight on this issue.

Discus and support Hopefully I can get some insight on this issue. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, for the last few months my laptop will randomly black screen every couple of weeks and will require a full reboot. It is under warranty but when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/feenox99, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Hopefully I can get some insight on this issue.

Hi, for the last few months my laptop will randomly black screen every couple of weeks and will require a full reboot. It is under warranty but when sent off for repair I was told after a full diagnostics test no faults can be found. The device black screened last night and upon reviewing the reliability report post crash I was presented with the following info.

Description

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 1a8

Parameter 1: 1

Parameter 2: 0

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 0

OS version: 10_0_19041

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.19041.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 2057

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: LKD_0x1A8_KEYBD_HOTKEY_GraphicsDriver_AMD_DriverNoModeSet_dxgkrnl!DISPLAYSTATECHECKER::CreateBlackScreenLiveDump

I think i'm correct in thinking that this is a graphics driver issue but I currently have the newest drivers installed directly from the AMD website.

Any help would be massively appreciated, thank you.

submitted by /u/feenox99
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/feenox99, Feb 22, 2021
  2. Mithin_EJ Win User

Sticky Notes "Insights" not working with handwriting

Hi ManuelGarces,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Have you tried to check the settings on the Sticky Note App if the
      Enable Insights is off?
    2. Since when are you facing this issue?

I suggest you to follow the below steps, and check if that helps.

Method1: Try enable insights in Sticky notes.

1. Open the Sticky Notes app.
    2. Click/tap on the 3 dots menu button, and click/tap on Settings.
    3. Click/tap on Enable insights to toggle to disable (uncheck) or enable (check) it

Method 2: Fix problem with apps.

I suggest you to follow this article on
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    , an check if that helps.

Method 3: Reset Sticky Notes in Windows 10.

1. Open the Settings Navigate to
      Apps and then select Apps & features.
    2. Look for the Sticky Notes
      entry and click on the same to select it. You should now see
      Advanced options link
    3. Click Advanced
      options link to open Storage usage and app reset page.
    4. Click the Reset button. When you see the confirmation, click the
      Reset button to reset the Sticky Notes
      app.
    5. Restart the PC once you reset the
      Sticky Notes
      app.

Re-install sticky notes app from the Microsoft store and check if that helps.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Feb 22, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 22, 2021
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Hopefully I can get some insight on this issue.

Sticky Notes Insights not working?

Hi Jennifer,

Corrupted system files may be the possible cause why your Sticky Notes insights were not working. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to to scan for corruptions and restore corrupted system files. If the issue still persists, we recommend that you perform the instructions in this

article
    to restore Windows corruption errors.

Feel free to post us back if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

Hopefully I can get some insight on this issue.

1. Hopefully I can get some insight on this issue. - Similar Threads - Hopefully insight issue

2. I hope I can, delete this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I hope I can, delete this?: My computer, is a laptop. Running, Windows 10.I use Yahoo, for all my e-mail. I've used it, for many years.Then, one day. I decided, to install Gmail. And give, that a try?After using it for, a couple weeks. I decided that since, I had Yahoo.I really, didn't need Gmail....
  3. I hope I can, delete this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I hope I can, delete this?: My computer, is a laptop. Running, Windows 10.I use Yahoo, for all my e-mail. I've used it, for many years.Then, one day. I decided, to install Gmail. And give, that a try?After using it for, a couple weeks. I decided that since, I had Yahoo.I really, didn't need Gmail....
  4. I hope to get rid, of these . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I hope to get rid, of these . . .: I have, a laptop computer. Running, Windows 10.My, desktop. Is full, of links.But, something is strange. With, some of them?All the links, are ICO files.If you look, at the two pictures. The one, saying convert. Is, OK.But, the other one.. Have an arrow, pointing at them?Two...
  5. I hope to get rid, of these . . .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I hope to get rid, of these . . .: I have, a laptop computer. Running, Windows 10.My, desktop. Is full, of links.But, something is strange. With, some of them?All the links, are ICO files.If you look, at the two pictures. The one, saying convert. Is, OK.But, the other one.. Have an arrow, pointing at them?Two...
  6. I hope to get rid, of these . . .

I hope to get rid, of these . . .: I have, a laptop computer. Running, Windows 10.My, desktop. Is full, of links.But, something is strange. With, some of them?All the links, are ICO files.If you look, at the three pictures. The one, saying convert. Is, OK.But, the other two. Have an arrow, pointing at them?Two...
  7. Hoping someone can shed some light...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hoping someone can shed some light...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/taytertitties69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lwnhea/hoping_someone_can_shed_some_light/
  8. I hope. I can do this?

I hope. I can do this?: When I move my mouse around. The thing on the screen . . . I think it's called. a Cursor? I'm getting the older. And, my eyesight, isn't very good . . . Is there any way. to make the cursor, larger or bolder? That way, I could see it, on the screen better . . . Well,...
  9. I am desperate for some insight on this issue // Bluetooth not recognized

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am desperate for some insight on this issue // Bluetooth not recognized: I recently bought an insignia bluetooth adapter for my PC to use some bluetooth controllers with. It was working.... ok for a few days. Would disconnect sometimes but then I just moved it to the front of my case and the issue resolved. Only problem was that it kept going to...
  10. I Hope, I Hope, I Hope, . . .

I Hope, I Hope, I Hope, . . .: I'm running Windows 10 Pro . . . I have a question, that may be impossible. But, would sure be nice. I accidentally copied files, over the same files. So now, every file has a copy, listed right next to it. Is their anyway, using a command or whatever? To delete, every...