Windows 10: Hopefully I Exported GMAIL Calendar Alerts To an ICS File, Now What?

Discus and support Hopefully I Exported GMAIL Calendar Alerts To an ICS File, Now What? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have about a hundred plus calendar alerts a day. I followed directions and ended up with a 1.2MB ics file. What I want to do is convert that ics file... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by phaedruspress, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Hopefully I Exported GMAIL Calendar Alerts To an ICS File, Now What?

I have about a hundred plus calendar alerts a day. I followed directions and ended up with a 1.2MB ics file. What I want to do is convert that ics file to either an HTML file or a PDF document so that I can see each individual Calendar Alert listed in an easily digestible order. I know I see them individually each day/ weekly when I get one but I would like to see them all nicely ordered in some kind of readable format. Any suggestions appreciated.

:)

phaedruspress, Aug 2, 2020
  2. Anonymous Win User

Open .ics files with Windows 10 Calendar app

Windows 10 App does not import ICS files. However, Google calendar does. If you add your gmail account to your mail and calendar apps on windows 10 and then sync them, the ics you import into google calendars will show up in the windows 10 calendar app.

Anonymous, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Munki Win User
    GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Aug 2, 2020
  4. Hopefully I Exported GMAIL Calendar Alerts To an ICS File, Now What?

Open .ics files with Windows 10 Calendar app

It seems that Windows 10 Calendar does support .ics files now.

I had an attachment on an email which was labelled "not supported calendar message.ics" - I clicked on it anyway - nothing seemed to happen.

So I imported the .ics file anyway as follows:
    I right clicked on the attachment and saved it to disk.
    I then right clicked on the .ics file and I selected "open with": and then Windows "Calendar" app from list.
    I opened Windows 10 Calendar and the entry was there. it was actually there twice since the first click worked anyway, just no notification so I did not know it worked

Stephen Forest, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

Hopefully I Exported GMAIL Calendar Alerts To an ICS File, Now What?

1. Hopefully I Exported GMAIL Calendar Alerts To an ICS File, Now What? - Similar Threads - Hopefully Exported GMAIL

2. How to delete an exported ics file from Windows 10 calendar without resetting?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to delete an exported ics file from Windows 10 calendar without resetting?: Hi,I want to know how to delete all the events in an exported ics file in Windows 10 calendar without resetting? I've tried googling it and it's too confusing because there's no pictures. A YouTube video would also be good. This is the site I'm using the exported ics file...
  3. How to delete an exported ics file from Windows 10 calendar without resetting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete an exported ics file from Windows 10 calendar without resetting?: Hi,I want to know how to delete all the events in an exported ics file in Windows 10 calendar without resetting? I've tried googling it and it's too confusing because there's no pictures. A YouTube video would also be good. This is the site I'm using the exported ics file...
  4. How to delete an exported ics file from Windows 10 calendar without resetting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Exporting WIN calendar

Exporting WIN calendar: I am running WIN 8.1 with a WIN 7 Calendar. When I try to export the diary in order to save or move it it only exports the last entry clicked on, whereas it used to export all of the entries. What should I do?...
  6. Exporting WIN calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exporting WIN calendar: I am running WIN 8.1 with a WIN 7 Calendar. When I try to export the diary in order to save or move it it only exports the last entry clicked on, whereas it used to export all of the entries. What should I do?...
  7. Import .ics file in Calendar App and share it in google calendar

Import .ics file in Calendar App and share it in google calendar: I linked a google account in my calendar App and I can correctly see and sync all the google calendars.I have an issue when I try to import .ics files with events generated by my organizations. During the import Calendar App proposes in which calendar to import the event. The...
  8. Transfer TB ics file to W10 Mail Calendar

in Browsers and Email
    Transfer TB ics file to W10 Mail Calendar: My ISP (Rogers) tells me that they do not support Thunderbird. I would not mind changing over to MS Mail except that in TB I have a calendar which saves my emails in ics format. I can find no way to transfer my TB ics file to Mail Calendar. Can anyone please give me a hint...
  9. Gmail File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place

in Windows 10 Support
    Gmail File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place: Is there a Gmail forum 120054
  10. Location of Windows Calendar .ics files?

Location of Windows Calendar .ics files?: Anyone know the location of the .ics files saved by Windows Calendar? I am hoping to use these files for the Rainlendar program.. 20127