Windows 10: Hoping to land a job

Discus and support Hoping to land a job in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Not sure where else to turn. Trying to learn effects software for employment. Through bootcamp assistant on my Mac, I have installed Windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mike2222, Sep 28, 2019.

1. mike2222 Win User

Hoping to land a job

Not sure where else to turn. Trying to learn effects software for employment.
    Through bootcamp assistant on my Mac, I have installed Windows 10. However to activate it, it says I need a product key. They cost $139, through Microsoft legit. I only need it for a day or two. Is there any Windows 10 free trial? Or if anyone knows of a way to obtain this.
    Thanks.

:)

mike2222, Sep 28, 2019

2. Browser landings are blank

Thank you Abdul_Malik. The browser is Chrome, the issue is when I open Chrome and search for any subject and it lands on The Search Engine Landing page. The search engine landing page is blank until I hit the reload arrow. So far today it is working properly.
    If it works properly throughout today I will mark this as solved, even though I never figured out why it was doing it.

BillCosner, Sep 28, 2019
  3. Land Rover Discover 3 / PTI

I have recently purchased a new discovery 3 with PTI. Initially I had to downgrade my phone to a 6230 purchased through ebay. This phone is unstable and old so I need to know what phones will work with the PTI.

Land Rover produce a list of telephones, but as per usual, they are all old and obsolete models. I am looking for something like a N80 that will work.

Even if it doesn't work with the cradle & just bluetooth it would be better than the current phone. Anyone any suggestions please?

bonnie1---01, Sep 28, 2019
  4. David Haz Win User

Hoping to land a job

Windows 10; After Each Prt Job, .TMP File Left in Printers Folder; Can't Delete, Error in Printfilterpipelinesvc.exe

Hello,

For us to isolate the issue about deleting a TMP file after a printing job, kindly respond to the questions below:

• When did the issue started to occur?
    • Does the issue persist when you print using another device?
    • Is your printer a wireless printer?
    As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you download and run the
    printing troubleshooter

We look forward to an update from you.

David Haz, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

Hoping to land a job

1. Hoping to land a job - Similar Threads - Hoping land job

2. Office subscription land mine

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office subscription land mine: Microsoft poped a message on my desktop forcing me to update office. Long story short, I had to reinstall office, deleting most of my desktop files, a bunch of applications and locking me out of my office subscription. Is there a way to discuss this with a real person at...
  3. job

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    job: Im looking for a job work as xbox agent i have been contacting xbox agents about the jobs and they send me the same link and i went on that link every job that i went to check l=all of it need to be experience soemthing for 2-3 years buy xbox agents they said there a job...
  4. How to center landing page?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to center landing page?: I'm using a HP Laptop, windows 10. Can someone kindly point me to how to remove the space on the left margin on my monitor landing page. Thanks* Moved from IE10/other...
  5. JOB - WINDOWS TECHNICAL SUPPORT JOB

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    JOB - WINDOWS TECHNICAL SUPPORT JOB: I CANNOT FIND ANY TECHNICAL SUPPORT JOB IN THE WEBSITE WWW.CARRERS.MICROSOFT.IN BUT SOME OF THE AGENTS TOLD ME TO APPLY FOR THE JOB BY CONTACTING OR MEETING OR DIRECTLY GOING TO THE HEADQUARTERS OF THE COUNTRY. IS THIS CORRECT TO GO THERE ? OR THERE IS ANY OTHER WAY TO APPLY...
  6. Change Land

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change Land: My profile is connected to Germany even though I live in Switzerland. I wanted to change that but unfortunately it doesn't work I am on my profile then edit region / country but there I could only enter a zip code and the country could not be edited....
  7. Land ändern

Land ändern: Mein Profil ist mit Deutschland verbunden obwohl ich in der Schweiz lebe. Ich wollte das ändern aber das funktioniert leider nicht ich bin auf mein Profil dann Region/Land bearbeiten aber dort konnte ich nur eine Postleitzahl eingeben und das Land konnte man nicht bearbeiten....
  8. I Hope, I Hope, I Hope, . . .

I Hope, I Hope, I Hope, . . .: I'm running Windows 10 Pro . . . I have a question, that may be impossible. But, would sure be nice. I accidentally copied files, over the same files. So now, every file has a copy, listed right next to it. Is their anyway, using a command or whatever? To delete, every...
  9. Apollo Landing Programs - Warning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apollo Landing Programs - Warning: I decided to try out a couple of moon landing programs feeling nostalgic about the 50th anniversary of Apollo 11. I tried Eagle3D and Orbiter. These are old programs and installed old DirectX and C++ libraries / files. Something happened to screw up Reliability Monitor which...
  10. Your Print Job Is Waiting By Other Job?

in Windows 10 Support
    Your Print Job Is Waiting By Other Job?: Hi, We just got a new computer at work. Any time I print, I get the attached notification, "Your print job is waiting by other job". After a few minutes, it eventually prints. I have checked and do not have anything in my printer queue. Does anyone have any ideas how to get...