Windows 10: horizontal dashed line in windows 10 network status!

Discus and support horizontal dashed line in windows 10 network status! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have the same problem as others but I coudn't find any working solutions in the one proposed by the helpdesk. So I don't have anymore a wifi or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Gregory Neubourg -, Jan 7, 2020.

1. horizontal dashed line in windows 10 network status!

I have the same problem as others but I coudn't find any working solutions in the one proposed by the helpdesk.

So I don't have anymore a wifi or network icon. and when I go the my network I have this :

horizontal dashed line in windows 10 network status! c89c3489-ccd9-4190-a444-83bc88a04615?upload=true.png

When I go to my network adapters, I've tried to deactivate/activate wifi, réinstall drivers, restart... it stays activate but with no network.

Weird thing : if I use "Speccy" a program from piriform, He finds the card and the wifi networks. If I deactivate my card, i doesnt...

So for me. It's not an hardware problem the green leds on the wifi card are on and it's not a router problem : my other computer/smartphones have no problem.

What can I do?

:)

Gregory Neubourg -, Jan 7, 2020

2. Wifi status appears as a dashed line - cannot find networks (though my computer connects to remembered networks and has internet)

Horizontal dashed line in Windows 10 network status!

We have experienced this behaviour also on some of our company laptops last week.

This behaviour can cause Office 365 to not find the license server anymore, if you take a look on your office account in for example word it will say: No internet connection.

However you are still able to browse the web and able to ping several webservices.

Although a restore can help with this issue, this is not the root cause.

In our case a restore did not help, neither did a firmware, bios and driver update for the network adapters.

We deinstalled several software packages but this was also not helpful.

The solution was pretty simple:

The network list service was disabled in services, this was most likely the case after a windows update or software that has been installed (for example a VPN software solution)

We suspect it to be because of a Windows update since we had this issue on several laptops in different countries all within a certain time frame (no software was installed during that timeframe, only windows updates)

Once we set the network list service back to manual startup and started the service the horizontal dashed line disappeared and

we were able to fully function again.

Steef_1202, Jan 7, 2020
  3. WIFI SETTINGS CANNOT BE FOUND ANYWHERE IN WINDOWS. NETWORK STATUS SHOWS A HORIZONTAL DASHED LINE

Recently i lost all ways to turn on wifi in my windows 10. I can't even find the wifi icon in the task bar and also in notification bar . Also, In settings there is no wifi section. And in network status, a long dashed horizontal line is shown. I really
    face an immense difficulty as i cannot access the home and office wifi. Now i need to carry the usb cable around inorder to usb tether the cellular 4g connection. Please help me. I did many research in this matter and couldn't find anything usefull yet. This
    is how everything looks like.

MY SPECS:

DELL INSPIRON 15 3567

WINDOWS 10 EDUCATION.

horizontal dashed line in windows 10 network status! 4383127b-282a-4090-8501-6325f6ce4dde.png

sarathsasikumar, Jan 7, 2020
  4. horizontal dashed line in windows 10 network status!

Horizontal Lines Of Any Length

Hi

I know that this is a long—— inquiry, and God knows, I hope it’s worth it. I’ll be presenting this inquiry from the acknowledgment that my inquiry about horizontal lines is presented the way that I established it on a word document,
    and of me having to make an inquiry of them because when they were upload through the Epub format how they turned out differently.

I’m an author of light comedy, romance, and poetry. I like to use horizontal lines in-between words to imply expression. I would like know, what type of tool could I use in Microsoft Word to make a solid horizonal line of any length. To imply expression,
    the height, not the length of, example a, 3em dash is where the horizontal is situated. I tried to present them from a format applicable from using the 3Em dash. I have established various lengths of 3em dashes of various lengths. Examples are listed below

— —— ——— ——————

An example of trying to apply them for using expression in writing is listed below.

Example:

Wow——! She sure——— is—some—thing! How would like to get to know about the fundamentals of that——————???

An example of what I tried, and uploaded it in the epub format is listed below.

Example:

I sure—— hope that things are looking up. The way I——— saw things happen, I would have nev—er———— thought it could.
    Are you al—right—?

An Example how it turned out in the epub format is listed below.

Example In Epub Format:

I sure—— hope that things are looking up. The way I——— saw things happen, I would have nev—er———— thought it could. Are you al—right—?

I tried making horizontal lines of various length from the type of horizonal line listed below. If it didn’t show, it’s a horizontal line that’s across the page.

The auto correction option deprives me of the means of doing that.

Special Notation: I had to recopy the way it turned out in Epub format. For some reason, when I pasted for inquiry, it looked like the example that I listed about it.

Ronald LWalker, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

horizontal dashed line in windows 10 network status!

1. horizontal dashed line in windows 10 network status! - Similar Threads - horizontal dashed line

2. Green horizontal line

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Green horizontal line: I was playing GTA 5 on my zbook g4 workstation suddenly I saw a green horizontal line at bottom of my screen.I have tried reinstalling my graphic card which is m1200 but still line is there. Please help me As soon as possible...
  3. horizontal lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    horizontal lines: i have white screen on the borders of the screen and letters are not that clear vedios are not that much but ok i can see vedios but their is a line on my top of my screen if i tale a apps name to the top line the name clears and stright horizontal lines when i start up my pc...
  4. horizontal lines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    horizontal lines: i have white screen on the borders of the screen and letters are not that clear vedios are not that much but ok i can see vedios but their is a line on my top of my screen if i tale a apps name to the top line the name clears and stright horizontal lines when i start up my pc...
  5. horizontal lines

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. TASKBAR HORIZONTAL LINE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TASKBAR HORIZONTAL LINE: Hello I wonder how can I remove this annoying white line in the middle of my taskbar it's really annoying it can't be seen in screenshots or when shared with other devices but it's really annoying when I'm browsing...
  7. Horizontal Lines

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Horizontal Lines: Hi, Sorry if its in the wrong place. I've recently upgraded my SSDs, and noticed since reinstalling windows and all the drivers I keep getting some blinking horizontal lines usually when browsing the internet, I've not noticed any yet while gaming (but I've only just...
  8. Network status appears as a dashed line and I cannot use Wi-Fi. I'm currently using...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network status appears as a dashed line and I cannot use Wi-Fi. I'm currently using...: picture of what it looks like 1 Airplane mode and Ethernet are the only options available on my laptop. I cannot connect to Wi-Fi or Bluetooth, and I don't know why. It was working ~14 hours ago, and for the past ~10 hours, I've been trying to fix it. I've been doing every...
  9. Network status appears as dash lines and sound does not work.

Network status appears as dash lines and sound does not work.: so i was cleansing up my pc I turned it off only for it to not detect sound or any wifi. the network when clicked on shows dashed lines. Ive tried both network resetting, restarting, re enabling, etc but nothing seems to work. most of the options to changed things are grayed...
  10. Wifi status appears as a dashed line - cannot find networks (though my computer connects to...

Wifi status appears as a dashed line - cannot find networks (though my computer connects to...: I've lost the network icon on my taskbar and more importantly I'm unable to find any networks. My network status appears as a dashed line (see picture); troubleshooting results in the error message "Windows could not automatically detect this network's proxy setting". I've...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dotted line for network status

2. dashed line network windows 10