Windows 10: horizontal lines at the bottom of my computer screen instead of the Quick Launch Toolbar

Discus and support horizontal lines at the bottom of my computer screen instead of the Quick Launch Toolbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For a while now I have had horizontal lines at the bottom of my computer screen instead of the Quick Launch Toolbar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by wellinever, Mar 29, 2019.

1. horizontal lines at the bottom of my computer screen instead of the Quick Launch Toolbar

For a while now I have had horizontal lines at the bottom of my computer screen instead of the Quick Launch Toolbar

:)

wellinever, Mar 29, 2019
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Win10Pro: Quick Launch toolbar is in the wrong place. Any way to move it to the left end of the toolbar?

Hi,

In the Quick Launch toolbar, you can add or remove shortcuts so that you have easy access to items you frequently use from the Quick Launch Toolbar. To move the Quick Launch toolbar to the left side of the task bar, you can follow the steps below:

• Unlock the taskbar. Press right-click on the taskbar, and uncheck Lock all taskbars.
    • Click and hold on the dotted separator line at the left of the Quick Launch toolbar and drag it to the left.
    • When you are finished, lock the taskbar. Press right-click on the taskbar, and check
      Lock all taskbars.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Mar 29, 2019
  3. Clicking Quick Launch Toolbar to Close The Program

When I click on the icons in the Quick Launch Toolbar, it opens the program up, but when I click it again, instead of closing it nothing happens. How do I get the Quick Launch Toolbar icons to close it if it's open and open if it's closed when I clicked
    them?

BritttCorl, Mar 29, 2019
  4. horizontal lines at the bottom of my computer screen instead of the Quick Launch Toolbar

Change icon of Windows 10 Quick Launch (Custom) Toolbar

I have created a quick launch toolbar of my Games folder (Right click taskbar → Toolbars → New Toolbar → Select Game Folder).

This creates a toolbar that looks like this:

horizontal lines at the bottom of my computer screen instead of the Quick Launch Toolbar SXsAZ.png

I am trying to change the icon of these folders on my toolbar.

I have changed the icon of my folder on my disk, but that does not change the icon on the toolbar. I'm guessing the toolbar icons are shortcuts, but I can't find the location of the shortcuts on the disk.

All I can find is the disk location of the normal quick launch shortcuts:
    C:\Users\MyName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar

Any idea where the toolbar shortcuts are on disk? Or any suggestions?

Thanks for any help.

Brandon Haley, Mar 29, 2019
Thema:

horizontal lines at the bottom of my computer screen instead of the Quick Launch Toolbar

1. horizontal lines at the bottom of my computer screen instead of the Quick Launch Toolbar - Similar Threads - horizontal lines bottom

2. The bottom of my computer screen contains horizontal lines . The top of my screen seems to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The bottom of my computer screen contains horizontal lines . The top of my screen seems to...: When I try to take a screenshot there seems to be no problem at all it feels like a physical problem more than a technical problem help me, please. This is my laptop screen I have no external monitor. I have a Lenovo legion 5 240hrz display with intel i7 10th gen with Nvidia...
  3. The bottom of my computer screen contains horizontal lines . The top of my screen seems to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The bottom of my computer screen contains horizontal lines . The top of my screen seems to...: When I try to take a screenshot there seems to be no problem at all it feels like a physical problem more than a technical problem help me, please. This is my laptop screen I have no external monitor. I have a Lenovo legion 5 240hrz display with intel i7 10th gen with Nvidia...
  4. The bottom of my computer screen contains horizontal lines . The top of my screen seems to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The bottom of my computer screen contains horizontal lines . The top of my screen seems to...: When I try to take a screenshot there seems to be no problem at all it feels liek a physical problem more than a tecchnical problem help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-bottom-of-my-computer-screen-contains/87d470fd-f287-41b2-ba20-001277ebacf4
  5. The bottom of my computer screen contains horizontal lines . The top of my screen seems to...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The bottom of my computer screen contains horizontal lines . The top of my screen seems to...: When I try to take a screenshot there seems to be no problem at all it feels liek a physical problem more than a tecchnical problem help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-bottom-of-my-computer-screen-contains/87d470fd-f287-41b2-ba20-001277ebacf4
  6. The bottom of my computer screen contains horizontal lines . The top of my screen seems to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Horizontal lines in my screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Horizontal lines in my screen: At the top of my desktop screen there are three lines that is showing after booting. This lines shows after boot process. I have desktop which runs Windows 10 and I dont know why I get this. I check the settings and tried some adjustment like changing resolution and scale but...
  8. Horizontal lines on my screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Horizontal lines on my screen: This might actually be really easy to fix but I can't put thought into it right now. So there's these horizontal lines all across my screen, they are pretty opaque , and most importantly they are not static, meaning when I scroll down or scroll up they move along with the...
  9. Horizontal lines in the middle of the screen and blurred at the bottom of it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Horizontal lines in the middle of the screen and blurred at the bottom of it.: Please help me, My screen has horizontal line in the middle and blurred at the bottom of it, I tried everything I know to fix it but nothings happened. Update drivers, roll back driver, Network display, Uninstall driver adapters, still nothing is happening. Send help please...
  10. There is a purple coloured horizontal line at the bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    There is a purple coloured horizontal line at the bottom of the screen: Hi: There is a purple horizontal line at the bottom of the monitor. I have upgraded graphics card. How to resolve the issue? Regards...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. horizontal lines at the bottom off my computer screen

2. horizontal lines in taskbar

3. multiline display at the bottom laptop

4. horizontal lines on taskbar,
  5. what is the green line at the bottom of my dell ,
  6. lines at bottom of computer screen,
  7. what are the lines on the bottom of my monitor hiding my tool bar,
  8. horizontal line on taskbar,
  9. horizontal lines at bottom of screen win 10,
  10. lines at bottom of pc screen,
  11. flashing horizontal lines at the bottom of my laptop screen,