Windows 10: Horizontal lines in my screen

Discus and support Horizontal lines in my screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; At the top of my desktop screen there are three lines that is showing after booting. This lines shows after boot process. I have desktop which runs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by linolil, Nov 22, 2022.

1. linolil Win User

Horizontal lines in my screen

At the top of my desktop screen there are three lines that is showing after booting. This lines shows after boot process. I have desktop which runs Windows 10 and I dont know why I get this. I check the settings and tried some adjustment like changing resolution and scale but it didnt remove the lines at the top. I run Windows update maybe as suggestion of my friend but didn't help at all. Asking for all your help to see if I can address this without buying again.

:)

linolil, Nov 22, 2022

2. horizontal black line on screen

Without you having posted a screenshot of it, it may point to either corrupted graphics drivers or a possible failing hardware part.

We don't know if the horizontal black line is at the top, bottom, middle or where on the screen or the thickness of it or anything else about it.

Hi

the line is fine, straight, black, horizontal, black and about 6cm long. It is situated 3cm from the bottom of the screen, and just to the right of centre. I have tried to take a screen shot of it but when I paste to Word it does not appear on the image.

MikeDunkley1, Nov 22, 2022
  3. horizontal black line on screen

Without you having posted a screenshot of it, it may point to either corrupted graphics drivers or a possible failing hardware part.

We don't know if the horizontal black line is at the top, bottom, middle or where on the screen or the thickness of it or anything else about it.

Bill Smithers, Nov 22, 2022
  4. Horizontal lines in my screen

horizontal black line on screen

horizontal black line on screen laptop Lenovo G500 - how to fix?

MikeDunkley1, Nov 22, 2022
Thema:

Horizontal lines in my screen

1. Horizontal lines in my screen - Similar Threads - Horizontal lines screen

2. Unusual Horizontal line on screen!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unusual Horizontal line on screen!: A little bit of background:Suddenly, I was facing some issues with screen flickering and all in Windows10Updated the driversSet the refresh rateI then updated it to Windows 11The issue was somewhat resolved after changing the refresh rate and allBut I am witnessing this line,...
  3. Grey Horizontal Lines on Screen

Grey Horizontal Lines on Screen: I've been having an issue where multiple big lines appear on my screen and flicker randomly when I move my laptop around. I'm on a Lenovo Yoga laptop, running Windows 10. How can I fix this?...
  4. Horizontal lines in my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Horizontal lines in my screen: At the top of my desktop screen there are three lines that is showing after booting. This lines shows after boot process. I have desktop which runs Windows 10 and I dont know why I get this. I check the settings and tried some adjustment like changing resolution and scale but...
  5. Horizontal lines in my screen

Horizontal lines in my screen: At the top of my desktop screen there are three lines that is showing after booting. This lines shows after boot process. I have desktop which runs Windows 10 and I dont know why I get this. I check the settings and tried some adjustment like changing resolution and scale but...
  6. Horizontal lines on my screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Horizontal lines on my screen: This might actually be really easy to fix but I can't put thought into it right now. So there's these horizontal lines all across my screen, they are pretty opaque , and most importantly they are not static, meaning when I scroll down or scroll up they move along with the...
  7. Horizontal line on screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Horizontal line on screen: Recently when watching a video, the bottom half of the screen froze and the upper half continued as it normally would. After , some time instead of the bottom half freezing, it appeared darker and a little glitchy when compared to the upper half of the screen. That too went...
  8. Grey Horizontal Lines on Screen

Grey Horizontal Lines on Screen: I've been having an issue where there are multiple grey lines appearing on my monitor. I tried to fix this by updating all of my graphics drivers, restarting my computer, and even changing the Display Port cable, to no avail. The lines are less noticeable in browser windows....
  9. Green horizontal line on the screen

Green horizontal line on the screen: I was connecting my laptop to a Smart TV Screen when a horizontal green line appeared on my laptop screen. No prior accident in my laptop happened. Can I troubleshoot anything on my laptop before I resort to screen replacement?...
  10. horizontal red lines on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    horizontal red lines on screen: so I just started up my computer and my screen has horizontal red lines on it that are flickering they only show when i start up windows 10 and im on my screen where you see apps and stuff but when im on my load up screen they are not there i don't know how to fix...