Windows 10: Horizontal lines in the middle of the screen and blurred at the bottom of it.

Discus and support Horizontal lines in the middle of the screen and blurred at the bottom of it. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Please help me, My screen has horizontal line in the middle and blurred at the bottom of it, I tried everything I know to fix it but nothings happened.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RhalfGutierrez, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Horizontal lines in the middle of the screen and blurred at the bottom of it.

Please help me, My screen has horizontal line in the middle and blurred at the bottom of it, I tried everything I know to fix it but nothings happened. Update drivers, roll back driver, Network display, Uninstall driver adapters, still nothing is happening. Send help please it's really frustrating, I have been working this for 3days. I badly need you help ma'am and sir!

:)

RhalfGutierrez, Jan 11, 2021
  2. Lievet Win User

Horizontal blurred lines.

Hi there.

I am getting random horizontal blurred lines on my screen while I play a game called 'Black Desert Online'. These lines appear more frecuently when I move the camera vertically, and they are always in horizontal position. I tried to record or screenshot this issue but, when I try to record it, the blurred lines dissapear, and the same things happens when I try to screenshot it. Even if I take a screenshot with the blurred line in my screen, after I open the image there is no blurred line, the image is clear with perfect quality (this make me suspect of the HDMI cable). Since I couldn't take evidences with my computer, I recorded the issue with my mobile phone:
    You can notice the issue clearly at the beggining of the video and around the second 15.

My GPU is a gtx 970 g1 gaming with a CPU i7-4790K. My monitor was bought the last week and it is a philips 223v5 (21.5", running a 1920x1080 resolution). The HDMI cable I use is a cheap one (but I don't know if there is really diference with a good quality one). My temps are okay, the max temp of my gpu is 71ºC. Here is a screenshot of CPUID HWmonitor:

Posible useful information: I passed FurMark and Valley benchmarks without any issue. I stressed the gpu without any issue and staying below of 74ºC my gpu.

Best Regards,

Lievet.

Lievet, Jan 11, 2021
  3. qubit Win User
    Horizontal blurred lines.

I don't know what horizontal lines your talking about as I can't see any in that video.

Horizontal lines can be screen tearing which is what you get when vsync is switched off. Turn it on and it should go away.

Your HDMI cable isn't the problem as you either get a perfect picture, or nothing at all. There's no "picture quality degradation", because this is a digital signal.

qubit, Jan 11, 2021
  4. Horizontal lines in the middle of the screen and blurred at the bottom of it.

horizontal black line on screen

Without you having posted a screenshot of it, it may point to either corrupted graphics drivers or a possible failing hardware part.

We don't know if the horizontal black line is at the top, bottom, middle or where on the screen or the thickness of it or anything else about it.

Bill Smithers, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

Horizontal lines in the middle of the screen and blurred at the bottom of it.

1. Horizontal lines in the middle of the screen and blurred at the bottom of it. - Similar Threads - Horizontal lines middle

2. Unusual Horizontal line on screen!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unusual Horizontal line on screen!: A little bit of background:Suddenly, I was facing some issues with screen flickering and all in Windows10Updated the driversSet the refresh rateI then updated it to Windows 11The issue was somewhat resolved after changing the refresh rate and allBut I am witnessing this line,...
  3. Grey Horizontal Lines on Screen

Grey Horizontal Lines on Screen: I've been having an issue where multiple big lines appear on my screen and flicker randomly when I move my laptop around. I'm on a Lenovo Yoga laptop, running Windows 10. How can I fix this?...
  4. A pink horizontal line on the top and a green horizontal line in the middle of the screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A pink horizontal line on the top and a green horizontal line in the middle of the screen...: Please find the attached. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-pink-horizontal-line-on-the-top-and-a-green/36cb47a1-6847-45eb-9af9-4853d3908c8c
  5. A pink horizontal line on the top and a green horizontal line in the middle of the screen...

A pink horizontal line on the top and a green horizontal line in the middle of the screen...: Please find the attached. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-pink-horizontal-line-on-the-top-and-a-green/36cb47a1-6847-45eb-9af9-4853d3908c8c
  6. A pink horizontal line on the top and a green horizontal line in the middle of the screen...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Horizontal line on screen

Horizontal line on screen: Recently when watching a video, the bottom half of the screen froze and the upper half continued as it normally would. After , some time instead of the bottom half freezing, it appeared darker and a little glitchy when compared to the upper half of the screen. That too went...
  8. There is a purple coloured horizontal line at the bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    There is a purple coloured horizontal line at the bottom of the screen: Hi: There is a purple horizontal line at the bottom of the monitor. I have upgraded graphics card. How to resolve the issue? Regards...
  9. Green horizontal line on the screen

Green horizontal line on the screen: I was connecting my laptop to a Smart TV Screen when a horizontal green line appeared on my laptop screen. No prior accident in my laptop happened. Can I troubleshoot anything on my laptop before I resort to screen replacement?...
  10. horizontal red lines on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    horizontal red lines on screen: so I just started up my computer and my screen has horizontal red lines on it that are flickering they only show when i start up windows 10 and im on my screen where you see apps and stuff but when im on my load up screen they are not there i don't know how to fix...