Windows 10: horizontal lines on video once uploaded to facebook

Discus and support horizontal lines on video once uploaded to facebook in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Horizontal lines a few centimeters apart appear on my video when I upload to Facebook????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JohnBannerman1, Jan 14, 2019.

1. horizontal lines on video once uploaded to facebook

Horizontal lines a few centimeters apart appear on my video when I upload to Facebook????

:)

JohnBannerman1, Jan 14, 2019
  2. Sheldrick Win User

videos will not upload to facebook

Hey Goldfishy86,

Im afraid it is not possible to upload your videos onto Facebook using the Facebook application on the E71.

You could try log into the Facebook website on your device browser and log into your Facebook and view the original website not the mobile version, from there try to upload your videos onto Facebook.

If it does not work and you are still looking to upload your videos to Facebook I suggest downloading

Nokia PC Suite
    and transferring your videos to your PC and uploading it via your PC web browser.

However I suggest you can get in touch with the
    developers department of Facebook
    and make a suggestion to them about maybe making any changes which you may be looking for in the application.

I hope this helps, let me know if you manage to solve your issue!

Sheldrick, Jan 14, 2019
  3. Getting Horizontal Lines on Microsoft Edge.

My video works on everything except MS Edge ?? I get half a Picture, the other I get Horizontal Lines ? any Suggestions ???

OT: Video Card ?

JosephRobson88, Jan 14, 2019
  4. horizontal lines on video once uploaded to facebook

Cannot upload video to Facebook

I have imported a video to Windows Live Photo Gallery but when I go into Facebook and try to upload it it disappears from the list of imported videos. So there is no option to upload as not showing.

JeanneStone, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

horizontal lines on video once uploaded to facebook

1. horizontal lines on video once uploaded to facebook - Similar Threads - horizontal lines video

2. Green horizontal line

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Green horizontal line: I was playing GTA 5 on my zbook g4 workstation suddenly I saw a green horizontal line at bottom of my screen.I have tried reinstalling my graphic card which is m1200 but still line is there. Please help me As soon as possible...
  3. horizontal lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    horizontal lines: i have white screen on the borders of the screen and letters are not that clear vedios are not that much but ok i can see vedios but their is a line on my top of my screen if i tale a apps name to the top line the name clears and stright horizontal lines when i start up my pc...
  4. horizontal lines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    horizontal lines: i have white screen on the borders of the screen and letters are not that clear vedios are not that much but ok i can see vedios but their is a line on my top of my screen if i tale a apps name to the top line the name clears and stright horizontal lines when i start up my pc...
  5. horizontal lines

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. TASKBAR HORIZONTAL LINE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TASKBAR HORIZONTAL LINE: Hello I wonder how can I remove this annoying white line in the middle of my taskbar it's really annoying it can't be seen in screenshots or when shared with other devices but it's really annoying when I'm browsing...
  7. unable to upload video on facebook page error " upload Failed"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unable to upload video on facebook page error " upload Failed": I used to upload video on a facebook page but suddenly it's stop working . when i try to upload video , it says upload failed " Network error Your video couldn't be uploaded due to an issue with your Internet connection. Please check your connection and try again." but i...
  8. Horizontal Lines

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Horizontal Lines: Hi, Sorry if its in the wrong place. I've recently upgraded my SSDs, and noticed since reinstalling windows and all the drivers I keep getting some blinking horizontal lines usually when browsing the internet, I've not noticed any yet while gaming (but I've only just...
  9. no video but horizontal and vertical lines

in Windows 10 Customization
    no video but horizontal and vertical lines: I have a d620 lattitude that i purchased used. It has been working well until a few weeks ago when it developed a vertical line near center, still with video. Shortly the vertical line disappeared, but had no video, just a light blue screen. I connected to my lcd tv and it...
  10. Horizontal Lines - Display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Horizontal Lines - Display: Blue screen appeared stating there was probably with my PC and it needed to restart. After that happened the horizontal lines have not gone away. [ATTACH] I have: 1. Restored Windows 10 2. Updated the driver for my graphics card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 (twice) Note:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i get lines while playing a facebook video