Windows 10: horizontal stripe across the screen

Discus and support horizontal stripe across the screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; A couple of days ago, a horizontal, light color stripe - about 3" from the top edge, about 1/4" wide - appeared on the screen and is present in all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JanPospisil2, Mar 7, 2019.

1. horizontal stripe across the screen

A couple of days ago, a horizontal, light color stripe - about 3" from the top edge, about 1/4" wide - appeared on the screen and is present in all situations; the color of the stripe is related to whatever background color there is, just a little darker. Most visible it is on the blue screen. What gives?

:)

JanPospisil2, Mar 7, 2019
  2. Santi_827 Win User

Screen crashes - horizontal stripes/blurring

OT- Stripy screen

After upgrading to Windows 10, my screen will go stripy and blurred- thin horizontal stripes . The screen will make the doc smaller with blurred stripes. Next to the doc more colloured

horizontal stripe across the screen 8c8fda1d-9858-4632-a4ee-e22e5762a9c7.jpg
    stripes.

Santi_827, Mar 7, 2019
  3. Screen crashes - horizontal stripes/blurring

Hi,

I recently upgraded to Windows 10. Since then, my PC runs OK for a while then the screen goes blurry with a big stripe down the right hand side and horizontal 'stripes' / blurriness all across the screen making everything barely visible.

When I restart, it again works OK for a while then does the same.

Is there a known fix, or will I have to roll back? Is it a driver issue? The upgrade said my PC was compatible...

Thanks

Sally111111, Mar 7, 2019
  4. horizontal stripe across the screen

Screen is streched horizontally

Hi,

For us to better assist you with your issue on stretched screen horizontally, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any changes or updates to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • When did you start experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

horizontal stripe across the screen

1. horizontal stripe across the screen - Similar Threads - horizontal stripe across

2. Horizontal band across bottom of laptop screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Horizontal band across bottom of laptop screen: When I turn on the laptop HP Pavilion, I am getting a broad horizontal band across the screen, which stays there all the time. It is located at the lowest part of the screen where a taskbar would normally be, and it is about twice the size of a task bar. How can I get rid of...
  3. Problem with horizontal lines across screen on boot

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Problem with horizontal lines across screen on boot: Dell Inspiron i5 laptop Intel HD Graphics 4000 I am posting here as I'm not techie enough to know if this is definitely a graphics issue. For a short while now there have been multicoloured lines, though mostly pink, appearing across the top half of the screen when booting...
  4. Problem with horizontal lines across screen on boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with horizontal lines across screen on boot: Dell Inspiron i5 laptop Intel HD Graphics 4000 I am posting here as I'm not techie enough to know if this is definitely a graphics issue. For a short while now there have been multicoloured lines, though mostly pink, appearing across the top half of the screen when booting...
  5. There are coloured horizontal lines across the screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    There are coloured horizontal lines across the screen: Brand new PC - Windows 10 Graphics Card: GEFORCE GTX 1669 Super From initial load to setting up windows these lines have appears. I downloaded/install all windows updated And downloaded/installed NVIDA experience gaming plus driver. I've also tried multiple screens 2x...
  6. Dotted horizontal line appears/flashes across my screen

Dotted horizontal line appears/flashes across my screen: A dotted line flashes across my screen every 2 seconds, at the bottom of my screen, a little over the taskbar. The part of the screen under it also kind of jiggles, it appears during startup as well, the first time this happened, it went away by itself after a while, but...
  7. My screen has developed horizontal stripes near the top

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My screen has developed horizontal stripes near the top: My screen has developed horizontal stripes near the top https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-has-developed-horizontal-stripes-near/e6d9e7f8-8d67-4006-b5cc-15e662533fb2
  8. Printing PDF picture files without the pale pink horizontal stripes across them.

Printing PDF picture files without the pale pink horizontal stripes across them.: When I use my Canon Pixma MG 6350 printer's scanner function to scan a picture, it saves it to my PC as a PDF file, which it will then on demand convert to a Word-editable file. In either case, the picture always prints with irritating pale pink horizontal background stripes...
  9. Black/white horizontal bar across the screen in Adobe and Chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black/white horizontal bar across the screen in Adobe and Chrome: Hello all, Myself and the rest of our IT department have been struggling with this for almost 8 months now. The issue: Every day, in Adobe (Acrobat and Reader) and Google Chrome, one of our users is experiencing a bar that stretches across the entire screen. This bar...
  10. green and pink horizontal stripes on the screen - Pavilion dv6-3152sl

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    green and pink horizontal stripes on the screen - Pavilion dv6-3152sl: When Iswitch on my Pavilion dv6-3152sl, immediatelyafter starting at the bottom of the screen there are green and pinkhorizontal stripes, just when Windows logo runs, which meanwhilelooks unclear. These stripes disappear as soon as the light blueWindows 7 Home Edition system...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stripes across the screen