Windows 10: horizontal tabs

Discus and support horizontal tabs in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I don't like vertical tabs. How do I get back horizontal tabs at the bottom of the favorites bar?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dusty_s mama, Sep 22, 2022.

1. horizontal tabs

I don't like vertical tabs. How do I get back horizontal tabs at the bottom of the favorites bar?

:)

Dusty_s mama, Sep 22, 2022

2. Screen is streched horizontally

Hi,

For us to better assist you with your issue on stretched screen horizontally, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any changes or updates to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • When did you start experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Sep 22, 2022
  3. Up down left right arrows

Hi Laura,.

I suggest you to check if the following steps helps to resolve the issue.

• Right click on the Windows key and Go to control panel.
    • On the upper right corner change the view by to small icon.
    • Click on mouse.
    • Then click on ‘wheel’ tab.
    • Set the values for horizontal and vertical scrolling.

and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Sep 22, 2022
  4. horizontal tabs

Horizontal scrolling in Windows 10 doesn't work

Hi,

We would like to further clarify your concern since you mentioned that you are also experiencing the same issue that you cannot use the function of horizontal scrolling. We need additional details to assist you with your concern in using the horizontal scrolling
    with your mouse in Windows 10. Kindly provide the answers to the questions below:

• Have you attempted to perform any of the troubleshooting steps provided in the thread?
    • If you have already completed any troubleshooting steps, we would like to confirm what were the results?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 do you have installed in your computer?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Sep 22, 2022
Thema:

horizontal tabs

1. horizontal tabs - Similar Threads - horizontal tabs

2. Going over 60 hz , gives me black horizontal lines, how to solve ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Going over 60 hz , gives me black horizontal lines, how to solve ?: I have screen supporting 60hz and 144hz , I am using Asus TUF, RTX 3050. But when i try to shift to 144hz , there are black horizontal lines, and bringing back to 60hz it looks all good. I this this is some software issue, if you could help me. And I saw the solution of...
  3. Going over 60 hz , gives me black horizontal lines, how to solve ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Going over 60 hz , gives me black horizontal lines, how to solve ?: I have screen supporting 60hz and 144hz , I am using Asus TUF, RTX 3050. But when i try to shift to 144hz , there are black horizontal lines, and bringing back to 60hz it looks all good. I this this is some software issue, if you could help me. And I saw the solution of...
  4. How do I fix my mouse not moving to my other monitor horizontally?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my mouse not moving to my other monitor horizontally?: HiI updated my drivers and now my mouse will only move to my other monitor when I move it up and down. I have tried everything to fix this issue to no avail. I have changed cables, uninstalled and reinstalled drivers, restarted the pc. How can I fix this?...
  5. How do I fix my mouse not moving to my other monitor horizontally?

How do I fix my mouse not moving to my other monitor horizontally?: HiI updated my drivers and now my mouse will only move to my other monitor when I move it up and down. I have tried everything to fix this issue to no avail. I have changed cables, uninstalled and reinstalled drivers, restarted the pc. How can I fix this?...
  6. Fix horizontal or vertical Green line on laptop screen

in Windows 10 News
    Fix horizontal or vertical Green line on laptop screen: [IMG]This article will show you how to fix horizontal or vertical green lines on a laptop screen. This issue can occur due to an outdated Graphics card driver or a hardware issue. How to fix horizontal or vertical Green line on laptop screen Use the following solutions to fix...
  7. horizontal tabs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    horizontal tabs: I don't like vertical tabs. How do I get back horizontal tabs at the bottom of the favorites bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/horizontal-tabs/f3d1bb3d-2235-4df0-9ff6-833ba72eabb8
  8. horizontal tabs

horizontal tabs: I don't like vertical tabs. How do I get back horizontal tabs at the bottom of the favorites bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/horizontal-tabs/f3d1bb3d-2235-4df0-9ff6-833ba72eabb8
  9. Poll for Edge users, do you use horizontal or vertical tabs?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Poll for Edge users, do you use horizontal or vertical tabs?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/temvangranvilpotlsw [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/opp8y2/poll_for_edge_users_do_you_use_horizontal_or/
  10. Switching between vertical and horizontal tabs will be easier in Edge.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Switching between vertical and horizontal tabs will be easier in Edge.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/o24cli/switching_between_vertical_and_horizontal_tabs/