Windows 10: Horrible M&K input Lag

Discus and support Horrible M&K input Lag in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Ive had this problem for years, ive tried basically everything to fix it and its a massive problem when playing games such as call of duty, i talked to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KingHopey, Feb 26, 2021.

1. KingHopey Win User

Horrible M&K input Lag

Ive had this problem for years, ive tried basically everything to fix it and its a massive problem when playing games such as call of duty, i talked to some people at microsoft, some said to get rid of corrupted files and some said to reinstall windows, has anyone else had this problem and if so what did you do to fix it?

:)

KingHopey, Feb 26, 2021
  2. Adre_N Win User

Horrible input lag on Forza Horizon 4.

I am experiencing horrible input lag in Forza Horizon 4. Whenever I press A or D, it takes a few seconds for the game to actually react. And some other times, it keeps steering to the left or right despite me not holding any key at all. How do I fix this
    issue?

Adre_N, Feb 26, 2021
  3. danazc Win User
    x1900xtx input lag

Ok I have the same issues with the input lag when using ati tool and the dynamic fan control. I only use ati tool for this feature so my question is this: does the latest version address this issue and if not, can I control the fan speed a different way that wont cause the stupid input lag? The x1900xtx get HOT and I like ati tool, but it is hard to play css when you have input lag for 3-4 seconds every 2 minutes. Please help me ASAP. Does .26 version fix this or what are some suggestions that might eliminate the input lag but still be able to use this great tool? Thanks! Does anyone know if ati tray tool works better in this department?

danazc, Feb 26, 2021
  4. Seltxer Win User

Horrible M&K input Lag

Input lag?

• So I had to install the last fall creator's update because of mandatory security updates. Sometimes I launch tf2 and there's major input lag while other times there isn't. I used to have a solution of reverting to a version before the fall creators update
      but I've tried that recently and I needed to reinstall Windows 10. Another solution was to just restart but I don't want to have to restart my laptop every time I want to play video games. I don't know what's causing the input lag, whether it's because of
      the game or the OS or Logitech Gaming Software (which might not be the issue since I had this issue way before I ever got a logitech mouse). I suspect it's the OS and the fall creator's update. I need a permanent solution to stop this input lag. If anyone
      has one, I would really appreciate it.

Seltxer, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

Horrible M&K input Lag

1. Horrible M&K input Lag - Similar Threads - Horrible M&K input

2. Wireless K and M set not working anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless K and M set not working anymore: Wireless Set 5050 not working. Not working with any gadgets. Looked for updated software. Everywhere says I have already have the latest software, but still not working. Please advise....
  3. Wireless K and M set not working anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless K and M set not working anymore: Wireless Set 5050 not working. Not working with any gadgets. Looked for updated software. Everywhere says I have already have the latest software, but still not working. Please advise....
  4. input lag

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    input lag: When i install windows, mouse feels fine. win10 and 11After about 30~60 minutes, i start getting input lag like extra 40ms.Doesn't matter what i do, it won't go away.It's worse on windows 11.I've tried everything hardware/software/network/EMI/Electricity/windows settings...
  5. input lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    input lag: When i install windows, mouse feels fine. win10 and 11After about 30~60 minutes, i start getting input lag like extra 40ms.Doesn't matter what i do, it won't go away.It's worse on windows 11.I've tried everything hardware/software/network/EMI/Electricity/windows settings...
  6. input lag

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Keyboard input lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard input lag: Hello everyone, a week ago my sister gave me her old work laptop that has a QWERTY spanish keyboard. When i factory reseted the laptop, i chose the azerty option because i'm used to it and my external keyboard is a azerty. However i'm facing a big problem as my keyboard input...
  8. Lagging input

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lagging input: I have Lenova tower about two years old and with wireless keyboard and mouse. Last year, I started experiencing lagging issues. This is a real problem with typing email or word document. Does anyone have this problem and have a solution. I looked for help on YouTube and...
  9. Horrible input lag on Forza Horizon 4.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Horrible input lag on Forza Horizon 4.: I am experiencing horrible input lag in Forza Horizon 4. Whenever I press A or D, it takes a few seconds for the game to actually react. And some other times, it keeps steering to the left or right despite me not holding any key at all. How do I fix this issue?...
  10. Horrible Lag/Constant Freezes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Horrible Lag/Constant Freezes: I just got this Dell G7 not more than 5 months ago, and just a few days ago out of the blue the computer began acting very weirdly albeit no changes being made (no installation of any apps, anti-virus test came back clean). 1. BIOS boot time spiked from around 5 seconds to...