Windows 10: Horrible MS Assure support...or any support

Discus and support Horrible MS Assure support...or any support in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have now tried for several days to connect with some form of support regarding pc security issues. I have an Assure subscription which appears to be... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Xlrrr8, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Xlrrr8 Win User

Horrible MS Assure support...or any support

I have now tried for several days to connect with some form of support regarding pc security issues. I have an Assure subscription which appears to be worthless. Following the advertised links for either chat support or a scheduled call back is fruitless. I have 3 times been transferred; all of which have resulted in being disconnected. Does technical support exist in any accessible form at MS?

:)

Xlrrr8, Nov 11, 2020

2. Assure support

Before I renew my Assure support, is there a directory or list of departments to be made available so I can know and ask for the proper department?

Thank you

DanialAnderson, Nov 11, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    how do i access ms assure support services?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to assist you in a better way, we would like to know whether you are looking for Assure support or Azure support.

If you are looking for Assure support, I would suggest you to refer the articles on

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gd/store/b/software-support
    and

Assisted software support options: Assure and Premium

However, if you are looking for Azure support, I would suggest you to refer the articles on

Azure support
    and
    Azure Support FAQs

I hope this helps you to reach the desired support.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 11, 2020
  4. Horrible MS Assure support...or any support

MS ASSURE

Does MS Assure have a direct MS Assure number.....one that goes to the assure support people rather than the general helpdesk?

JohnRademacher, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

Horrible MS Assure support...or any support

1. Horrible MS Assure support...or any support - Similar Threads - Horrible Assure support

2. ms support and ms autoruns

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ms support and ms autoruns: hi guys , how is it possible that the people in the MS support are as useless as they are . my question on this call was/is why is MS autoruns returning no results , ive got the hide hidden files etc unchecked but it returns literally nothing...
  3. assure software support

in Windows 10 Customization
    assure software support: I have an "Assure Software Support" subscription. How do I find a phone number to call for help with a problem ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/assure-software-support/e2887981-4f91-4df4-a8da-45cbb11c81c6
  4. ASSURE or AZURE TECH SUPPORT 24/7

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ASSURE or AZURE TECH SUPPORT 24/7: Hello, I have spent the last three days talking to 'bots' which cannot help me. I need an actual live person to go into my computer to fix my problem as I do not know how, and the bots are unable to assist. Why am I paying $150 year for this service ?...
  5. Renew Assure software support subscription

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Renew Assure software support subscription: I want a tech. to go into my computer. I usually do this every 6 months. I have a contract # from the last time I needed ehlp. ***Original title: I have had an Assure contract for many years. I believe I was to renew on 7/1/20. I did not get a reminder. can I renew now to...
  6. how do i access ms assure support services?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how do i access ms assure support services?: How do I set up an account for my MS Assure support services? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-access-ms-assure-support-services/77ee91dd-68f0-4dcb-ba94-10faaab7bcba
  7. MS ASSURE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MS ASSURE: Does MS Assure have a direct MS Assure number.....one that goes to the assure support people rather than the general helpdesk? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-assure/341d5989-6887-416b-8799-9c857b5dacc4
  8. MS Support Phils

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MS Support Phils: How do I contact Microsoft support in the Philippines? I need some of the settings in my PC checked but I'm not a techie. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-support-phils/a0ce2fc2-dad6-4d3c-b715-f9a6f0caebfb
  9. MS Virtual support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS Virtual support: When you have a problem and Microsoft send you to a forum for answers. Then all you find is that other people have the same problem how can you say your problem has been solved? Then you are asked to rate the help 1 star being the worst rating. Its no help at all a Zero...
  10. poor response from assure support plan

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    poor response from assure support plan: do you think by now we care if someone has our email? we the customers that trusted in you to come through with the assure support for $161+ are still receiving the run around. I actually had a tech tell me to get out of it there is no support only community forums and...