Windows 10: Horrible New Featurs

Discus and support Horrible New Featurs in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I deactivate this soul-sapping waste of time and screen real estate?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlbertN5, May 13, 2021.

1. AlbertN5 Win User

Horrible New Featurs

How do I deactivate this soul-sapping waste of time and screen real estate?

:)

AlbertN5, May 13, 2021
  2. Sher Amo Win User

new "focused" feature

Hi Eugene,

To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• Are you encountering any specific issue with the new features of Outlook?
    • Which Outlook version are you using?
    In addition, to help us improve our product you can provide your suggestion by participating in our Customer Experience Improvement Program. You can visit this

link
    to follow the instruction.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Sher Amo, May 13, 2021
  3. Darksaber Win User
    XBox 360 dashboard gets 125 new features

The next Xbox 360 update is coming along nicely. The download should take less than a minute and will be available to all Xbox 360 Live users. The feature list is quite long, so I suggest you click on the following link for the entire list:Xbox update.

Source: DailyTech

Darksaber, May 13, 2021
  4. dczajko Win User

Horrible New Featurs

ATITool new feature suggestions

Where can we send suggestions for new features for ATITool's future versions?

dczajko, May 13, 2021
Thema:

Horrible New Featurs

1. Horrible New Featurs - Similar Threads - Horrible Featurs

2. Horrible PC Performance 21H1 19043.1055

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Horrible PC Performance 21H1 19043.1055: Seems like my issues started after update KB5003637. My frame rates in Cold War dropped by more than half. In just the menu screens sometimes I drop to around 20fps. Maps take forever to load and half the time I lose connection now. If I do get in a game my FPS will drop...
  3. Horrible PC Performance 21H1 19043.1055

in Windows 10 Support
    Horrible PC Performance 21H1 19043.1055: Seems like my issues started after update KB5003637. My frame rates in Cold War dropped by more than half. In just the menu screens sometimes I drop to around 20fps. Maps take forever to load and half the time I lose connection now. If I do get in a game my FPS will drop...
  4. Why are Windows' "tiles" so horrible?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why are Windows' "tiles" so horrible?: I really like the idea behind Windows tiles, but the concept has been horribly executed. I recently purchased a new desktop and for the first time, I wanted to put effort in to personalizing it. For me, this meant removing all icons from the desktop and optimizing my start...
  5. DPC Latency Issues, Audio Popping and Crackling Horribly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DPC Latency Issues, Audio Popping and Crackling Horribly: Hello. For about a week I have been experiencing glitchy, popping, crackling audio, This seems to mainly happen when streaming YouTube videos, Spotify, or any audio over internet while playing through my Focusrite Scarlett interface. When playing through headphones this...
  6. Win 10 laptop reset for school went horribly wrong. (pls help)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 laptop reset for school went horribly wrong. (pls help): I bought a HP Pavilion x360 a week ago and imp currently trying to update my system to a Windows 10 Education Edition. I've set up the System as per they requested and it restarted my laptop. When I turned it back on, the laptop wanted me to reset my password when I did not...
  7. wifi signal is on lowest and horrible

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    wifi signal is on lowest and horrible: my driver is Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz motherboard arouse x570 pro wifi windows 10 2004 wifi is horrible and disconnect a lot i tried updating driver from device manager it says windows has determined the you have the best.... i tired different config ipv4 i tried...
  8. Windows updates is goddamn horrible. It sucks.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows updates is goddamn horrible. It sucks.: Why should I spend 5 hours of my easter break trying to update Windows with no success. Why the goddamn hell is it so needlessly bad. How do you manage to screw up something so simple. I have tried absolutely everything and every time I get an installation error. I've tried...
  9. Latest releases 03/10/21 changed my taskbar AND screensaver background color to a horrible...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Latest releases 03/10/21 changed my taskbar AND screensaver background color to a horrible...: I have Win10 desktop. Today, 03/10/2021, my computer updated with these: Security Update for Microsoft Windows KB5000802 Servicing Stack 10.0.19041.860 Security Update for Adobe Flash Player Feature Update to Windows 10 20H2 via Enablement Package KB4562830 Security...
  10. Can Microsoft stop trying to help us with new features that work horribly and wastes more...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can Microsoft stop trying to help us with new features that work horribly and wastes more...: When the fine people at Microsoft decides to put features in a product or how they act, why is it that it almost never work the way it is intended to work. I was trying to open excel. I already opened it once but had troubles resizing after pasting some info from a PDF...