Windows 10: Horrible sound with my bluetooth earphones

Discus and support Horrible sound with my bluetooth earphones in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having some issues with my Cambridge Audio Melomania 1. When connected I have the option to set audio output to 'Headphones' or 'Headset'.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoachimvG, Feb 10, 2021.

1. JoachimvG Win User

Horrible sound with my bluetooth earphones

Hi,

I'm having some issues with my Cambridge Audio Melomania 1. When connected I have the option to set audio output to 'Headphones' or 'Headset'. Now if set it to 'Headset' all audio gets kind off muffled and pretty bad, but only then the microphone of the earphones will work. So if I'm in a voice call I can either set the windows audio output to 'Headset' to get really bad audio or to 'Headphones' to get no audio other than the call at all.

I'm using Asus Zenbook 14 UX434.

Thank You.

:)

JoachimvG, Feb 10, 2021
  2. Fourstaff Win User

Sound Isolating Earphones

Sound Isolating earphones preferred as I already have a good pair of cans, but open to all suggestions.

Fourstaff, Feb 10, 2021
  3. Hazeq Win User
    Bluetooth Earphones

My B&O Play H5 bluetooth earphones is paired but there’s no sound coming through the earphones as it is not connected ( sound plays on the speaker)

Thanks

Hazeq, Feb 10, 2021
  4. Horrible sound with my bluetooth earphones

I got no sound microsoft or horrible sound

Hi Roger,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• What happens exactly when you try to play the sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to follow below steps and check.

Step 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Step 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 10, 2021
Thema:

Horrible sound with my bluetooth earphones

1. Horrible sound with my bluetooth earphones - Similar Threads - Horrible sound bluetooth

2. Bluetooth earphone connected, but no sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth earphone connected, but no sound.: My Bluetooth earphone is been connected in windows 11 and it's showing connected. I can even pause and play by tapping on the Bluetooth earphone but the sound is coming from laptop's speaker and not from the Bluetooth earphone. Wired headphones are working fine and only...
  3. Bluetooth earphone connected, but no sound.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth earphone connected, but no sound.: My Bluetooth earphone is been connected in windows 11 and it's showing connected. I can even pause and play by tapping on the Bluetooth earphone but the sound is coming from laptop's speaker and not from the Bluetooth earphone. Wired headphones are working fine and only...
  4. Bluetooth earphone was not listed in sound output

Bluetooth earphone was not listed in sound output: My Bluetooth earphone was connected to the Windows 11 laptop, the device was listed in the Bluetooth device list, and it was listed in the sound device list, but it was not listed in the sound output quick menu. So I can't use the Bluetooth device as a sound output device....
  5. Bluetooth earphone was not listed in sound output

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth earphone was not listed in sound output: My Bluetooth earphone was connected to the Windows 11 laptop, the device was listed in the Bluetooth device list, and it was listed in the sound device list, but it was not listed in the sound output quick menu. So I can't use the Bluetooth device as a sound output device....
  6. Crackling Sound from Oneplus Bluetooth earphones.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crackling Sound from Oneplus Bluetooth earphones.: I am using Oneplus Bluetooth earphones. Since I upgraded my laptop to Windows 11, I am facing crackling sounds from earphones. I tried to troubleshoot by the windows troubleshoot option, but it is not fixing. I have also tried to uninstall and reinstall Oneplus drivers for...
  7. Crackling Sound from Oneplus Bluetooth earphones.

Crackling Sound from Oneplus Bluetooth earphones.: I am using Oneplus Bluetooth earphones. Since I upgraded my laptop to Windows 11, I am facing crackling sounds from earphones. I tried to troubleshoot by the windows troubleshoot option, but it is not fixing. I have also tried to uninstall and reinstall Oneplus drivers for...
  8. Earphones & Sounds on my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Earphones & Sounds on my computer: Hi I have connected my earphones, but cannot hear any sound Cab anyone help me please, as I have a webinar at 9.30am Thanks Oliiva https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/earphones-sounds-on-my-computer/e2a993e5-6810-4e15-a998-f63641aee378
  9. Bluetooth sounding horrible

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth sounding horrible: Hello i have had this issue for some time now. i realized it at first when i played games with my controller via bluetooth it would make my pc run like garbage and end up crashing the game, then i really noticed it when i tried to use my airpods with it and they dont play...
  10. Bluetooth earphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth earphones: In 2020 when we all are working online, I'm confused as to why the sound quality when using Bluetooth earphones/microphones is so terrible. Is there a fix coming? I don't want to have to switch from my Surface Pro to a Macbook but people can't work like this....