Windows 10: Horriblely Annoying pull my hair out beeping of unknown origin HHEELLP

Discus and support Horriblely Annoying pull my hair out beeping of unknown origin HHEELLP in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; About a week ago, my pc started this random beeping. Imagine being in a large discussion forum and it beeps every time someone post, that's about what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RobbyK, Jan 16, 2021.

1. RobbyK Win User

Horriblely Annoying pull my hair out beeping of unknown origin HHEELLP

About a week ago, my pc started this random beeping. Imagine being in a large discussion forum and it beeps every time someone post, that's about what it sounds like, it's not a steady rhythm but just whenever. Sometimes 5 beeps per hour, sometimes 50 beeps p/hr. It's kind of a low sound, not a high pitched beep.

I'm almost positive I turned something on that I didn't mean to, or maybe I installed a program that beeps, or something. But I have been completely through the windows settings, and completely through all the settings of every program/app on the pc, and I have every notification turned off, I have any option to turn off all sounds turned off, but even clicking the sound icon on the taskbar, and muting it, I still have beeps.

So my question is, does anyone know of a "simple" way to track down what's beeping, at this point I'll take something that isn't simple as long as it works. At this point one of two things is going out the window, the pc, or my sanity. First person to give me something that works gets a steak dinner.

Version # 20H2

:)

RobbyK, Jan 16, 2021

2. Annoying beeps

I am constantly annoyed by beeps when the cursor moves over an icon or a button. This seems to have started quite recently.

Is there a way to turn this "feature" off?

JohnWGross, Jan 16, 2021
  3. EliHTC Win User
    Annoying beeps on missed call

My verizon htc 8x is making an annoying beeping noise when I miss a call. I want my phone to be totally silent, so I have the ringer set to vibrate. If someone calls me and I don't answer, it vibrates for a while and then makes a beep-beep-beep noise.
    How do I make the beeping go away? I told you to be quiet, phone!

EliHTC, Jan 16, 2021
  4. Horriblely Annoying pull my hair out beeping of unknown origin HHEELLP

Turn off annoying beep when dialing in wm6

I just got a new HTC maple with wm6 and realized that whenever i make a call the phone makes an annoying beep. I have searched the web for this problem and have read solutions that involve editing the registry. I'm not very good with all this technical
    stuff so can someone please give me a step by step guide to turn off this noise.

The Bullman, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

Horriblely Annoying pull my hair out beeping of unknown origin HHEELLP

1. Horriblely Annoying pull my hair out beeping of unknown origin HHEELLP - Similar Threads - Horriblely Annoying pull

2. Pulling my hair out over random performance drops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pulling my hair out over random performance drops: Hi,I have been experiencing an infuriating problem with my Windows 11 laptop. Most of the time, it works just fine, just as I expect it to. But sometimes, seemingly at complete random, I'll boot it up and it will be so slow and stuttery that it's borderline unusable. I try to...
  3. Pulling my hair out over random performance drops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pulling my hair out over random performance drops: Hi,I have been experiencing an infuriating problem with my Windows 11 laptop. Most of the time, it works just fine, just as I expect it to. But sometimes, seemingly at complete random, I'll boot it up and it will be so slow and stuttery that it's borderline unusable. I try to...
  4. Word 2021 Has Me Pulling My Hair Out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Word 2021 Has Me Pulling My Hair Out: The problem lies at the bottom of a page, where it says accesibility: investigate.When right-clicking the space a window pops up for formatting, line number, page number, etc.IF I can get it to work correctly, when I close Word, reopen, go to Find page, insert number - then,...
  5. pulling my hair out over this one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pulling my hair out over this one: running windows 10 on a vostro 15 3000 with cirrus logic hd audio.no audio output device installed with red x over the speaker icon.disabling and enabling via device manager clears up problem but very temporarily, but beforethe red x appears again the sound becomes distorted...
  6. pulling my hair out over this one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pulling my hair out over this one: running windows 10 on a vostro 15 3000 with cirrus logic hd audio.no audio output device installed with red x over the speaker icon.disabling and enabling via device manager clears up problem but very temporarily, but beforethe red x appears again the sound becomes distorted...
  7. pulling my hair out over this one

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Pulling my hair out with encrypted files on windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pulling my hair out with encrypted files on windows 10: Guys Whenever i download a file it has a padlock next to it, i then have to go into advanced option and decrypt the file every single time. I have followed a few guides but i just can't seem to turn this auto encryption off ! Really annoying me now, the drive is not...
  9. Pulling my hair out with encrypted files on windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Pulling my hair out with encrypted files on windows 10: Guys Whenever i download a file it has a padlock next to it, i then have to go into advanced option and decrypt the file every single time. I have followed a few guides but i just can't seem to turn this auto encryption off ! Really annoying me now, the drive is not...
  10. Pulling my hair out game crashes and BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pulling my hair out game crashes and BSOD: I replaced my motherboard, video card, SSD, and memory so far. The only things left are the processor, wireless card, and power supply. The PC is a little less than a year old, and I also wiped and reinstalled Windows. 157982