Windows 10: horspot connection to my lenovo laptop running windows 10

Discus and support horspot connection to my lenovo laptop running windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I can not hotspot from my iPhone xr to new Lenovo laptop Ideapad running windows 10. In network settings the hotspot icon is grayed out. I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Peter Cramer, Feb 2, 2020.

1. horspot connection to my lenovo laptop running windows 10

I can not hotspot from my iPhone xr to new Lenovo laptop Ideapad running windows 10.

In network settings the hotspot icon is grayed out. I can connect to hotspot and change settings if I am already on a wifi connection. Not sure what help that is.

:)

Peter Cramer, Feb 2, 2020
  2. btarunr Win User

Lenovo Ready to Launch Windows 10 Devices

Lenovo today announced it will begin shipping a wide selection of products loaded with Windows 10 starting July 29. Lenovo has an extensive list of products eligible for this upgrade including popular models like the YOGA 3 Pro and YOGA 500. Lenovo customers can check here for their product's eligibility.

Lenovo has worked with Microsoft Corp. to make the process of upgrading simple, for people with qualified Lenovo PC running Windows 7 SP1 or 8.1 to upgrade to Windows 10. Starting on July 29, the updates will roll out. If a user has reserved a copy of Windows 10, he/she will be notified once the compatibility process confirms that the user will have a great experience, and Windows 10 has been downloaded on their system.

horspot connection to my lenovo laptop running windows 10 91a_thm.jpg

Lenovo Apps Enhance Windows 10 Experience
    To give users consistent experiences across devices and operating systems, the preloads include a suite of Lenovo-written applications. The new Lenovo Companion 3.0 optimization tool keeps devices running at peak performance and can be used at any time to run a full-scale checkup and report back with specific actions to free up space and speed up the device. As a "smart" device control hub, the new Lenovo Settings lets users easily adapt and modify the way their device behaves. For example, when in tablet mode, the product will customize its display and other settings based on its orientation versus in traditional laptop mode. Alternatively, the device's usage will also alter its settings, for example when watching a movie versus reading an e-book. With SHAREit, customers can quickly transfer files between devices. For tablet users WRITEit takes the pen to a new level of functionality allowing users to write in any input field with their pen and the handwriting is converted to text.

As announced at Tech World in May, Lenovo and Microsoft have worked to integrate Cortana and REACHit, Lenovo's groundbreaking app that allows users who opt-in to search for and manage their content across multiple devices and cloud storage platforms. With REACHit, Cortana becomes even smarter and more personal, enabling users to find their content such as emails, photos and videos in ways they never thought possible. Cortana and REACHit gives users a seamless, intuitive way to search through natural language and contextual understanding.

"With Windows 10, computing gets more personal, productive and connected," said Tom Shell, senior vice president, PC Business Group, Lenovo. "Across our entire PC product line, from the office to the home, we've optimized our Lenovo devices to give customers a great computing experience while giving them enhanced search tools like Cortana with REACHit."

btarunr, Feb 2, 2020
  3. Jessen P Win User
    Fingerprint scaner does not work as expected in Lenovo laptop

Hi Robert,

What is the model of the Lenovo laptop wherein the fingerprint scanner does not work?

Since the issue involves working of the fingerprint scanner which came inbuilt with the Lenovo laptop, I would request you to contact the laptop manufacturer.

In the meanwhile you can execute the Hardware and devices troubleshooter and then check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with the Bluetooth adapter. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

• Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.

Please revert if you face any issues with the fingerprint scanner.

Jessen P, Feb 2, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

horspot connection to my lenovo laptop running windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

horspot connection to my lenovo laptop running windows 10

1. horspot connection to my lenovo laptop running windows 10 - Similar Threads - horspot connection lenovo

2. Would Windows 11 run on a Lenovo Laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Would Windows 11 run on a Lenovo Laptop?: I honestly love to upgrade but I don't Know if the quality would be good or not. If any further details are needed please let me know! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/would-windows-11-run-on-a-lenovo-laptop/f84f170a-3537-414c-97b2-e182dac733ee
  3. Would Windows 11 run on a Lenovo Laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Would Windows 11 run on a Lenovo Laptop?: I honestly love to upgrade but I don't Know if the quality would be good or not. If any further details are needed please let me know! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/would-windows-11-run-on-a-lenovo-laptop/f84f170a-3537-414c-97b2-e182dac733ee
  4. Some keys on my Lenovo T15 laptop running Windows 10 not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some keys on my Lenovo T15 laptop running Windows 10 not working.: Hello,Below the space bar on my Lenovo T15 laptop running Windows 10 is another bar with 3 keys, a left key, a center keytracker, and a right key. They have stopped working. Normally you would use the right key to click on a file to open a drop-down menu. Nothing happens when...
  5. Some keys on my Lenovo T15 laptop running Windows 10 not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some keys on my Lenovo T15 laptop running Windows 10 not working.: Hello,Below the space bar on my Lenovo T15 laptop running Windows 10 is another bar with 3 keys, a left key, a center keytracker, and a right key. They have stopped working. Normally you would use the right key to click on a file to open a drop-down menu. Nothing happens when...
  6. Some keys on my Lenovo T15 laptop running Windows 10 not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. slow WIFI connection on my laptop Lenovo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    slow WIFI connection on my laptop Lenovo: pls need help with my slowWIFI connection on my laptop Lenovo, I don't where the the issue from I tried all the solutions out there but till now no solution to my problem the speed is working on my brother laptop fine at full speed and in all solution that I tried I...
  8. Install Windows 10 on lenovo laptop running Mint OS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install Windows 10 on lenovo laptop running Mint OS: Help, please. I purchased a Windows 10 Home license from MS and downloaded the iso file to a recently purchased used lenovo Thinkpad laptop running Mint OS. I have the product key and a 64GB flash drive. I don't need a dual boot system, just Windows 10. What steps do I need...
  9. Connecting iPod to Lenovo Laptop with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting iPod to Lenovo Laptop with Windows 10: my Lenovo laptop says iPod is one of my devices but Windows Media Player wont transfer music because it says there's no device. Anyone know what's going on? Thanks....
  10. My new Lenovo laptop running Windows 10 won't Restart

in Windows 10 Support
    My new Lenovo laptop running Windows 10 won't Restart: I'm learning to use my new Lenovo Touch Screen laptop running Windows 10. I've been signing up for various apps. After I signed up for SHAREit, the opening screen of the app froze on my desktop. I could continue to use the computer as before, but the SHAREit opening screen...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. horspot download

2. lenovo cannot connect to hotspot