Windows 10: Hosed update

Discus and support Hosed update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a dual boot set up (Linux + Windows) and my Win 10 partition is hosed since last update. The automatic repair will not accomplish anything and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mayagrafix, Nov 26, 2015.

1. Hosed update

I have a dual boot set up (Linux + Windows) and my Win 10 partition is hosed since last update. The automatic repair will not accomplish anything and neither will advanced options get me anywhere. However, I can access the documents in the Win10 partition when I boot into Linux. Sounds like a NTLDR problem to me but I don’t know if Win10 still has this.

Suggestions?

:)

Mayagrafix, Nov 26, 2015
  2. pjcamp Win User

What does error code 0xc1900204 mean

Windows update is hosed. This is the error.

pjcamp, Nov 26, 2015
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Why is Hyper-V-Manager consuming so much bandwidth?

Put another way: If I'm holding a garden hose spraying water, is the water coming from me or the hose?

BulldogXX, Nov 26, 2015
Thema:

Hosed update

1. Hosed update - Similar Threads - Hosed update

2. Installed more recent update and now my URL files are all hosed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installed more recent update and now my URL files are all hosed: This appears to be an age-old issue that continues to recur: I installed the most recent Windows 11 update and now all of my URLs invoke the File Download - Security Warning. This is terribly annoying, as I pretty much surf the Internet by creating and organizing Internet...
  3. Installed more recent update and now my URL files are all hosed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installed more recent update and now my URL files are all hosed: This appears to be an age-old issue that continues to recur: I installed the most recent Windows 11 update and now all of my URLs invoke the File Download - Security Warning. This is terribly annoying, as I pretty much surf the Internet by creating and organizing Internet...
  4. Windows 10 Update Has Hosed My Wife's PC - Seemingly Irrepairable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Update Has Hosed My Wife's PC - Seemingly Irrepairable: My wife has one of those cheap laptops with very little storage, but seemed to be OK for her needs. The latest Windows Update completely messed things up though, and left the machine trying to uninstall the update but failing, and the WinRE screen was unreachable.I finally...
  5. Windows 10 Update Has Hosed My Wife's PC - Seemingly Irrepairable

Windows 10 Update Has Hosed My Wife's PC - Seemingly Irrepairable: My wife has one of those cheap laptops with very little storage, but seemed to be OK for her needs. The latest Windows Update completely messed things up though, and left the machine trying to uninstall the update but failing, and the WinRE screen was unreachable.I finally...
  6. Windows 10 Update Has Hosed My Wife's PC - Seemingly Irrepairable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. This last update hosed my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This last update hosed my laptop: After this last update auto update my computer has had nothing but problems. The Start menu and Search Box don't work at all. The mouse settings are backwards. And, I can't get to Settings to reverse. Settings are nowhere to be found.I can't tell what Window version was...
  8. This last update hosed my laptop

This last update hosed my laptop: After this last update auto update my computer has had nothing but problems. The Start menu and Search Box don't work at all. The mouse settings are backwards. And, I can't get to Settings to reverse. Settings are nowhere to be found.I can't tell what Window version was...
  9. This last update hosed my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Windows10 update hosed Win10, due to intel Optane RST driver bug. Can we repair partition

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows10 update hosed Win10, due to intel Optane RST driver bug. Can we repair partition: I had BSOD a month ago and it disabled my mom's laptop. The computer used intel Optane RST. I can see the data on the hard drive. However I haven't yet been able to rebuild the uefi boot loader when removing Optane RST. I had made a backup image of the hard disk. Does...