Windows 10: Hosed update

Discus and support Hosed update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a dual boot set up (Linux + Windows) and my Win 10 partition is hosed since last update. The automatic repair will not accomplish anything and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mayagrafix, Nov 26, 2015.

1. Hosed update

I have a dual boot set up (Linux + Windows) and my Win 10 partition is hosed since last update. The automatic repair will not accomplish anything and neither will advanced options get me anywhere. However, I can access the documents in the Win10 partition when I boot into Linux. Sounds like a NTLDR problem to me but I don’t know if Win10 still has this.

Suggestions?

:)

Mayagrafix, Nov 26, 2015
  2. pjcamp Win User

What does error code 0xc1900204 mean

Windows update is hosed. This is the error.

pjcamp, Nov 26, 2015
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Why is Hyper-V-Manager consuming so much bandwidth?

Put another way: If I'm holding a garden hose spraying water, is the water coming from me or the hose?

BulldogXX, Nov 26, 2015
Thema:

Hosed update

1. Hosed update - Similar Threads - Hosed update

2. Dell laptop Inspiron 5748, Latest Win 10 update hosed VIDEO

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Dell laptop Inspiron 5748, Latest Win 10 update hosed VIDEO: Rarely have problems with updates on any of my computers, but the last update to this older laptop has caused the video to fail when Windows boots to the login screen . Black screen . Computer is up and running (can see it on the network) Cant get past that . Booting into...
  3. Windows Update hosed .NET Framework, no way to repair it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Update hosed .NET Framework, no way to repair it.: So, disregarding how idiotic the .NET installers are (not installing in any way like anything else from MS) the latest update to .NET framework - upon failure during installation, seems to have done the following. (The reason it fails is that I have my %TEMP% folders set to...
  4. Latest update has TWO computers hosed. Audio "features" update. Guess what CORTANA, I dont...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest update has TWO computers hosed. Audio "features" update. Guess what CORTANA, I dont...: Multiple computers decide today I need a new AUDIO FEATURE update that apparently will now force me to talk with CORTANA? The laptop has been hosed all morning Hey, not a good time .. I set the delays, set the hours of time to install. The old desktop is now updated and...
  5. Network logon hosed up AGAIN after latest update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network logon hosed up AGAIN after latest update: Hi there I can't logon to NAS (Linux) from latest updated Windows 10 (Workstation Edition) any more (works perfectly FROM NAS TO Windows) Shares work if you manually connect via "connect network drive" with IP address but as I'm using DHCP I don't want to have fixed IP...
  6. Windows update hosed my computer settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update hosed my computer settings: I had a windows update on my machine about 2 weeks ago and there was a restart. When I logged back in it had caused outlook and office pro to stop working and every time I tried to restart outlook it would go into a repair state that never did fix the problem. My docs...
  7. MS apparently pushed out an OFFICE 365 update. Cool new look, but they hosed Outlook 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS apparently pushed out an OFFICE 365 update. Cool new look, but they hosed Outlook 365: Another update, another wasted afternoon trying to get work done. MS apparently pushed out an OFFICE 365 update. Cool new look, BUT I CAN'T READ MAIL IN OUTLOOK (Office 365). I'm trying to get it Version they pushed out .. [ATTACH] A sample of the mess I've got; it can't...
  8. MS apparently pushed out an OFFICE 365 update. Cool new look, but they hosed Outlook 365

MS apparently pushed out an OFFICE 365 update. Cool new look, but they hosed Outlook 365: Another update, another wasted afternoon trying to get work done. MS apparently pushed out an OFFICE 365 update. Cool new look, BUT I CAN'T READ MAIL IN OUTLOOK (Office 365). I'm trying to get it Version they pushed out .. [ATTACH] A sample of the mess I've got; it can't...
  9. Windows 10 Anniversary Update Hosed my Calendar

Windows 10 Anniversary Update Hosed my Calendar: I found out that the Anniversary Update which I downloaded and installed on August 3rd completely hosed all my calendar entries (Windows 10 Calendar App) for the last several years. I have a lot of medical information - not critical, of course - but handy and important for me...
  10. auto update hoses up audio again - how to fix

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    auto update hoses up audio again - how to fix: Hi there. I can't find any way of disabling specific updates (that trick of bringing back Windows update to the control panel doesn't work any more). So the HD VIA audio driver got re-installed. To remove again simply as before right mouse click against the driver (via...