Windows 10: Host procceses are using big network bandwith

Discus and support Host procceses are using big network bandwith in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Iam use win 10 build 16299.15 96707 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Aku, Oct 28, 2017.

1. AKU
    Aku Win User

Host procceses are using big network bandwith

Iam use win 10 build 16299.15

:)

2. N95 only 3G speed with 3.5G connection?

I know my network t mobile like to squeeeeeze the bandwith as much as possible

v204tmonow, Oct 28, 2017
  3. Host Process for Windows Services is constantly downloading and using my bandwith

Hi everyone, as i wrote in the title the Host Process for Windows Services is constantly downloading and using my bandwith. I tried pretty much everything: deactivated BITS, Firewall deactivated, IP6 deactivated, Superfetch deactivated, Updates deactivated
    etc. and this problem still occurs. Host procceses are using big network bandwith :(

Here is a screenshot: Imgur

LaszloKönig, Oct 28, 2017
  4. swarfega Win User

Hi there and welcome. Could you please provide a screenshot of this happening.

swarfega, Oct 28, 2017
  5. bro67 Win User
    Ok. Really need more information to understand what is going on.

bro67, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Host procceses are using big network bandwith - Similar Threads - Host procceses are

2. Service host: Network Service always use 100 mb of bandwith and downloaded 260 gb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service host: Network Service always use 100 mb of bandwith and downloaded 260 gb: The problem is that everytime I look at task manager i get the same thing all the time, everything on my setup is around 30-40%, except for network that is always above 80 %, almost always 98-100%.I've checked the other threads and limited the bandwith it can take to maximum...
  3. Service host: Network Service always use 100 mb of bandwith and downloaded 260 gb

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Service host: Network Service always use 100 mb of bandwith and downloaded 260 gb: The problem is that everytime I look at task manager i get the same thing all the time, everything on my setup is around 30-40%, except for network that is always above 80 %, almost always 98-100%.I've checked the other threads and limited the bandwith it can take to maximum...
  4. Service host: Network Service always use 100 mb of bandwith and downloaded 260 gb

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Hosted network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hosted network: HI, Can anyone show me how to enable hostednetwork? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hosted-network/0b13cd02-ae6c-47c2-b71f-b07ac41859a4
  6. OneDrive consuming network bandwith

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive consuming network bandwith: Hi, OneDrive for Windows - 19.103.0527.0003 (July 15, 2019) is constantly using about 2 Mbps even though no sync is in progress. I left my computer for the night and in 30 hours, I had 4 gigabytes of traffic sent to api.onedrive.com. Any thoughts? BR, Radko...
  7. hosted network

hosted network: In the command window if I type "netsh wlan show drivers" It comes up "hosted network supported: No". I need to be able to make this a yes so I can create an ad hoc network to connect directly to my printer. I have win 10 and my old computer did this just fine. My new...
  8. Bandwith

Bandwith: My Windows 10 has a problem, The Bandwith is not detected because of a missing API. Can someone please help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bandwith/ca553fc6-aa9e-4e1c-9cd7-d54610be40d1
  9. Network Host

in Windows 10 Customization
    Network Host: I have a Windows 10 computer. I am adding a Wi-Fi security camera to my Q-See camera system. I am getting a message that it is unable to find the Network Host. Is this the computer Network Host? if so, how do I find it and make the connection? Thx. *** Moved from...
  10. Browser Huge use of Bandwith

in Browsers and Email
    Browser Huge use of Bandwith: Hello all, I'm a web developer, and lately I've noticed that while developing on an online server, with Apache blocking all IP's besides my network to access it, I'm using huge amounts of bandwith. In order to monitor my bandwith usage, i've used NetLimiter and Netbalancer....