Windows 10: Host process for Setting Synchronization SettingSyncHost.exe – High CPU usage

Discus and support Host process for Setting Synchronization SettingSyncHost.exe – High CPU usage in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Setting Synchronization (SettingSyncHost.exe) process is a necessary process in the Windows OS, which is responsible for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 19, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Host process for Setting Synchronization SettingSyncHost.exe – High CPU usage

WinClub, Jun 19, 2019
  2. Rakhul Win User

High CPU Usage by Service Host

After windows update, two processes, Service Host: Local network and Service Host: Internet Connection Sharing, triggers high CPU usage which sometimes jumps to 50 or more percent. Any solution for this?

Rakhul, Jun 19, 2019
  3. NX-01-A Win User
    How to solve Host process for setting synchronization cpu/memory/disk usage

Yesterday, I was deleting some of the games and apps that I don't use, and then I noticed that my computer's working/response speed had gone extremely slow. When I checked the task manager, a process called "Host process for setting synchronization" was
    eating up all of my cpu/memory/disk usage. it temporarily stops if I end the process, but it comes back after about 30 minutes. I have no idea why this keeps occurring, or how to solve it. Please help.

NX-01-A, Jun 19, 2019
  4. Host process for Setting Synchronization SettingSyncHost.exe – High CPU usage

svchost.exe / service host : local system ( network restricted ) high usage memory and CPU

When you open Task Manager a little bit, you’ll see that svchost.exe service host: local system (network restricted) is causing the problem of high CPU usage. To improve your Windows performance, and get rid of the high CPU usage, you
    have to disable Superfetch service. Superfetch used to pre-load data from hard disk into RAM memory. So let's follow this steps.

Fix svchost.exe service host: local system (network restricted)

dedyprasetiyo724, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

Host process for Setting Synchronization SettingSyncHost.exe – High CPU usage

1. Host process for Setting Synchronization SettingSyncHost.exe – High CPU usage - Similar Threads - Host process Setting

2. Service Host, High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service Host, High CPU Usage: I have followed instructions in another post but it is still high in usage. I tried ending the task but it would keep popping up a second later....
  3. Service Host, High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Service Host, High CPU Usage: I have followed instructions in another post but it is still high in usage. I tried ending the task but it would keep popping up a second later....
  4. Service Host, High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Host Process for Setting Synchronization

in Windows 10 Customization
    Host Process for Setting Synchronization: I noticed this morning for the first time that Host Process for Setting Synchronization is running. It's at the top of Disk and CPU in Task Manager and has been for a couple of hours. Here's the thing - I don't have any other devices; it's just me and my desktop. So why is...
  6. Host Process for Setting Synchronization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Host Process for Setting Synchronization: I noticed this morning for the first time that Host Process for Setting Synchronization is running. It's at the top of Disk and CPU in Task Manager and has been for a couple of hours. Here's the thing - I don't have any other devices; it's just me and my desktop. So why is...
  7. Host Process for Setting Synchronization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Host process for windows tasks - High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Host process for windows tasks - High CPU Usage: Hi, the last week or so I have been getting a regular ~20-30% constant CPU usage by 'Host process for windows tasks' taskhostw.exe. I have never had this problem and my laptop is constantly whirring from fan noise and it's really getting on my nerves. I have done a full...
  9. Why is Host Process for Setting synchronization running?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is Host Process for Setting synchronization running?: Hello, this process is running all the time in task manager. I don't use onedrive, or any email client. Also i have disabled synchronization in privacy settings and in gpedit. Yet when i login, i notice in task manager some process, i think "microsoft sync". Than it quickly...
  10. High CPU usage: Service Host: DCOM Server Process Launcher

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High CPU usage: Service Host: DCOM Server Process Launcher: So for quite a while now, I have been having issues with my pc. After using it for a couple of hours (playing games, browsing the internet, using it for university work, etc.) its performance is noticably lower than just after startup. Task Manager tells me that...