Windows 10: Host Process for Windows Services constantly using microphone

Discus and support Host Process for Windows Services constantly using microphone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am very disappointed with this issue. Host Process for Windows Services constantly using microphone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Arjun Vishwakarma, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Host Process for Windows Services constantly using microphone

I am very disappointed with this issue.

Host Process for Windows Services constantly using microphone

:)

Arjun Vishwakarma, Sep 29, 2020
  2. VnC1 Win User

Windows update and Service host process

Hi.

Can anyone tell me:

• Why is the process 'Service host: Network Service, Delivery Optimization' running constantly 24/7, hogging 30% of processing power and how do I stop it?

And

• Is this somehow linked to the fact that neither windows 10 update or its trouble shooter appear to be working? windows 10 appears to be permanently checking for updates.

I'm Running a brand new HP laptop, i5 processor and 8Gb Ram with windows 10 64bit (1903). This has only started happening in the last week or so

Thanks

Wurze

3. Host Process for Windows Services is constantly downloading and using my monthly 12Gig bandwidth plan. HELP!

Hello,

The Windows Host Process or Svchost.exe is a vital process which aids in performing various functions. There can be multiple instances of svchost.exe running on your computer, with each instance containing different services. Each instance of svchost.exe
    might host a single or several services related to Windows.

If the data usage is high, it means that some service which the svchost.exe is hosting is consuming more resources. For us to rectify this, you may try the suggestions and methods provided on this thread which tackles on the same issue:

My svchost.exe service is constantly downloading on the background

Let us know the result and outcome of your troubleshooting.

Dhavelyn Mer, Sep 29, 2020
  4. Host Process for Windows Services constantly using microphone

host process for windows services

why does host process for windows services constantly try to connect to different computers across my network even network storage devices. all pcs on network should be independent and not really communicate so to speak with each other, most have blocked
    ms as much as they can specially through the hosts file. i can only assume ms tries to access different pcs on the network in order to try and call home. i would believe that my other pcs maybe trying to call on files or something, but removed that idea when
    i made a bot using win7 with nothing on it...but a bot program, and i see that host process for windows services calls to it for no reason. why is ms so determined to track its users?

ADAMKDENNY, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

Host Process for Windows Services constantly using microphone

1. Host Process for Windows Services constantly using microphone - Similar Threads - Host Process Services

2. Host Process For Windows Services Using Microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Host Process For Windows Services Using Microphone: On my computer, for a few months now, on startup, the microphone icon has popped up and it says that what is using my microphone is Host Process For Windows Services. I don't know any application that could be using it or could have a reason to. What is a solution?...
  3. Host Process For Windows Services Using Microphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Host Process For Windows Services Using Microphone: On my computer, for a few months now, on startup, the microphone icon has popped up and it says that what is using my microphone is Host Process For Windows Services. I don't know any application that could be using it or could have a reason to. What is a solution?...
  4. Host Process for Windows Services uses my microphone all the time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Host Process for Windows Services uses my microphone all the time: How can I stop it? Help me Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/host-process-for-windows-services-uses-my/d02c87dc-fb74-4b17-bdfd-8b475ef728c6
  5. Host Process for Windows Services uses my microphone all the time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Host Process for Windows Services uses my microphone all the time: How can I stop it? Help me Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/host-process-for-windows-services-uses-my/d02c87dc-fb74-4b17-bdfd-8b475ef728c6
  6. Host Process for Windows services

in Windows 10 Customization
    Host Process for Windows services: It's really very annoying for me since I Host process for windows is using too much of my data since I limited data so it is causing trouble for me daily it uses at least 500 MB of data daily and also slows my Internet speed daily even if I only use my pc on metered...
  7. Host Process for Windows Services constantly using my microphone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Host Process for Windows Services constantly using my microphone: I have Host Process for Windows Services constantly using my microphone [ATTACH] I have cortana disabled [ATTACH] I dont have listen to this device on [ATTACH] And it cannot be a virus because I have run a antivirus scan and it came negative. Please help me I don't...
  8. Host Process for Windows Service using Microphone all the time....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Host Process for Windows Service using Microphone all the time....: Hello, I have been having troubles with my Bluetooth headphones playing regular audio when selected stereo function vs. AG- Hands free. And I narrowed down the issue to being that a process is constantly using the microphone and so the audio is not out-putting. I figure...
  9. Windows Host Process for Windows Services is using my microphone all time

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Host Process for Windows Services is using my microphone all time: I noticed that all the time in the taskbar there is a microphone using app. First I though that Discord or another calling app is using it, and I leave it alone. But I noticed that the icon appears as soon as Windows has started, and I saw that this Windows Service is using...
  10. Windows Processes: Service Host

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Processes: Service Host: Hello, I have noticed suspicious activity on my computer and I was wanting to know if there was a Service Host that allows people from the Microsoft Corporation to sign in to peoples computers. If this is so, may I ask what the Service Host is? Thanks!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows host process