Windows 10: Host Process for Windows Services constantly using my microphone

Discus and support Host Process for Windows Services constantly using my microphone in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have Host Process for Windows Services constantly using my microphone [ATTACH] I have cortana disabled [ATTACH] I dont have listen to this device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Akirato, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Akirato Win User

Host Process for Windows Services constantly using my microphone

I have Host Process for Windows Services constantly using my microphone

Host Process for Windows Services constantly using my microphone 7b46847f-c8a0-48ee-836d-3ba7955d7520?upload=true.png

I have cortana disabled Host Process for Windows Services constantly using my microphone 5c4d3964-858c-4c7a-a85f-974030bf1657?upload=true.png

I dont have listen to this device on

Host Process for Windows Services constantly using my microphone b015aa72-598b-4ac2-a214-89bbe418c60f?upload=true.png

And it cannot be a virus because I have run a antivirus scan and it came negative.

Please help me I don't know what to do to fix it

:)

Akirato, Apr 14, 2021

2. Host Process for Windows Services constantly using microphone

I am very disappointed with this issue.

Host Process for Windows Services constantly using microphone

Arjun Vishwakarma, Apr 14, 2021
  3. Magpeye Win User
    Host Process for Windows Service using Microphone all the time....

Hello,

I have been having troubles with my Bluetooth headphones playing regular audio when selected stereo function vs. AG- Hands free. And I narrowed down the issue to being that a process is constantly using the microphone and so the audio is not out-putting. I figure this out because the only way to get the stereo function to work is to turn off all use of the microphones. I will attach screenshots.

Anyway, I noticed the Host Process for windows is always using the microphone... and so I am trying to figure out how to turn that off specially that without having to turn off the whole use of the microphone. Because I still need other things to be able to use the microphone when they turn on like zoom. Also, I went through and made sure all of Cortana is turned off, but maybe I am missing something in that part.

Here are screenshots that might help explain the issue.

Host Process for Windows Services constantly using my microphone [​IMG]

Windows 1903

Thank you,

-

- - - Updated - - -

Okay I feel like I could've spent a bit more time researching how to fix this, but I found a Reddit post that just fixed it for me... I will link that here --> Link
    Credit to where credit is due

-

Magpeye, Apr 14, 2021
  4. Host Process for Windows Services constantly using my microphone

Host Process for Windows Services constantly using microphone

Hi,

My name is Mohammed Shuaib, an Independent Advisor and I'm here to assist you with the issue of host process constantly using Microphone. Please follow the solution in the below Microsoft article to fix the issue.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Let me know the status after performing the above.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

Host Process for Windows Services constantly using my microphone

1. Host Process for Windows Services constantly using my microphone - Similar Threads - Host Process Services

2. Host Process For Windows Services Using Microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Host Process For Windows Services Using Microphone: On my computer, for a few months now, on startup, the microphone icon has popped up and it says that what is using my microphone is Host Process For Windows Services. I don't know any application that could be using it or could have a reason to. What is a solution?...
  3. Host Process For Windows Services Using Microphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Host Process For Windows Services Using Microphone: On my computer, for a few months now, on startup, the microphone icon has popped up and it says that what is using my microphone is Host Process For Windows Services. I don't know any application that could be using it or could have a reason to. What is a solution?...
  4. Host Process for Windows Services uses my microphone all the time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Host Process for Windows Services uses my microphone all the time: How can I stop it? Help me Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/host-process-for-windows-services-uses-my/d02c87dc-fb74-4b17-bdfd-8b475ef728c6
  5. Host Process for Windows Services uses my microphone all the time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Host Process for Windows Services uses my microphone all the time: How can I stop it? Help me Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/host-process-for-windows-services-uses-my/d02c87dc-fb74-4b17-bdfd-8b475ef728c6
  6. Host Process for Windows Services using my camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Host Process for Windows Services using my camera: I have disabled every program's ability to access my camera and then restarted. The camera is being used currently and I don't understand why.Host Process for Windows ServicesC:\Windows\System32\svchost.exeCurrently In UseIs there any way to see exactly what/who is accessing...
  7. Host Process for Windows Service using Microphone all the time....

Host Process for Windows Service using Microphone all the time....: Hello, I have been having troubles with my Bluetooth headphones playing regular audio when selected stereo function vs. AG- Hands free. And I narrowed down the issue to being that a process is constantly using the microphone and so the audio is not out-putting. I figure...
  8. Windows Host Process for Windows Services is using my microphone all time

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Host Process for Windows Services is using my microphone all time: I noticed that all the time in the taskbar there is a microphone using app. First I though that Discord or another calling app is using it, and I leave it alone. But I noticed that the icon appears as soon as Windows has started, and I saw that this Windows Service is using...
  9. Host Process for Windows Services constantly using microphone

Host Process for Windows Services constantly using microphone: I am very disappointed with this issue. Host Process for Windows Services constantly using microphone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/host-process-for-windows-services-constantly-using/c11c4451-8e57-4b38-9e2c-8f1be5a18d7b
  10. Amd Host service using my disk constantly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Amd Host service using my disk constantly: I have an amd rx 580 and radeon host service is always writing to my disk and when i stop the process it just starts up again? I have a sapphire rx 580 nitro+special addition 8gb ram and theres no drivers off there website and ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling....