Windows 10: Host process for windows services consuming bandwidth on daily basis

Discus and support Host process for windows services consuming bandwidth on daily basis in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hello,Since past few weeks, "Host process for windows services" has been consuming on average more than 1GB of bandwidth daily. It has consumed 10 GBs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Abhiishek, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Abhiishek Win User

Host process for windows services consuming bandwidth on daily basis

hello,Since past few weeks, "Host process for windows services" has been consuming on average more than 1GB of bandwidth daily. It has consumed 10 GBs of bandwidth since 1st June 2021. It has been consuming continuously even after disabling windows update from services, updates are off for store apps, connection is also made metered. So, please tell me how do I make it stop?

:)

Abhiishek, Jun 14, 2021
  2. GianRyu Win User

service host consumes all of my bandwidth

Hello,

My internet is running slow because the service host consumes all of my bandwidth. I have tried disabling background intelligent transfer service, I also tried to download and install feature update to windows 10 1703. The download
    was finished but the installation keeps on failing. Please help thank you.

GianRyu, Jun 14, 2021
  3. What actually the process LSASS does and why it actually consumes a large amount of bandwidth quota?

What actually the process LSASS does and why it actually consumes a large amount of bandwidth quota? This machine runs on Windows 2016. What are the troubleshooting steps to minimize the bandwidth consumption.

SarvesSMSSB, Jun 14, 2021
  4. Host process for windows services consuming bandwidth on daily basis

A background process called Service Host: Local System is suing too much network bandwidth

After one day of upgrading my OS to windows 10 from windows 8 i checked the task manager and saw a process called Service Host :Local System that consuming almost all of my network bandwidth.

i searched a while ago and saw that i can delete the BITS to stop it but i don;t know if its recommended but i still did it, Then after removing it the consuming of network bandwidth stopped but it suddenly returned.

I cant even load a 3 min youttube and to download a 9 mb file.

Can you help me to fix this ?

A Help would be greatly appreciated.

Lander Kent, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

Host process for windows services consuming bandwidth on daily basis

1. Host process for windows services consuming bandwidth on daily basis - Similar Threads - Host process services

2. "host process for windows services"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "host process for windows services": I recently just bought minecraft for my girlfriend but when she tries to download it she gets a message that says "host process for windows services" and it has two options: yes or no. However when she clicks yes nothing happens. Is there a fix for this? Any help is greatly...
  3. "host process for windows services"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "host process for windows services": I recently just bought minecraft for my girlfriend but when she tries to download it she gets a message that says "host process for windows services" and it has two options: yes or no. However when she clicks yes nothing happens. Is there a fix for this? Any help is greatly...
  4. BSOD on a daily basis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on a daily basis: Hi, first time asking for help here.Basically I've been having issues with my laptop for a while now and it's mostly BSOD while doing nothing like browsing the web or laptop would just be sitting and literally not doing anything. But while playing games it won't get any BSOD...
  5. BSOD on a daily basis

BSOD on a daily basis: Hi, first time asking for help here.Basically I've been having issues with my laptop for a while now and it's mostly BSOD while doing nothing like browsing the web or laptop would just be sitting and literally not doing anything. But while playing games it won't get any BSOD...
  6. "Service host: DCOM Server Process Launcher" consumes a high level of memoryCPU.

"Service host: DCOM Server Process Launcher" consumes a high level of memoryCPU.: I have a problem with "Service host: DCOM Server Process Launcher" it consumes a high level of memoryCPU. But when i put my laptop to safe mode it went from 70% to 0% cpu DCOM. There is nothing much in this mode so i can't work in it. i don't know what to do can i have some...
  7. Host Process for Windows services

in Windows 10 Customization
    Host Process for Windows services: It's really very annoying for me since I Host process for windows is using too much of my data since I limited data so it is causing trouble for me daily it uses at least 500 MB of data daily and also slows my Internet speed daily even if I only use my pc on metered...
  8. service host is consuming a lot of data.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    service host is consuming a lot of data.: Service host is consuming a lot of data while updating windows and otherwise also. is service host is necessary for updating the windows or we can end it without any problem?...
  9. Service host: Network Service using high bandwidth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Service host: Network Service using high bandwidth: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Lokendrayadav [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iqkw85/service_host_network_service_using_high_bandwidth/
  10. Windows Processes: Service Host

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Processes: Service Host: Hello, I have noticed suspicious activity on my computer and I was wanting to know if there was a Service Host that allows people from the Microsoft Corporation to sign in to peoples computers. If this is so, may I ask what the Service Host is? Thanks!...