Windows 10: host process for windows tasks stopped working/was interrupted

Discus and support host process for windows tasks stopped working/was interrupted in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This error has been occuring since 13-06-2019 and I have done everything I possibly can think of to solve it. Have learned that NET. framework could be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Camilla74, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Camilla74 Win User

host process for windows tasks stopped working/was interrupted

This error has been occuring since 13-06-2019 and I have done everything I possibly can think of to solve it. Have learned that NET. framework could be the problem but the update of NET. framework 28-06-2019 has NOT made any difference. The error STILL occurs on an almost daily basis. What exactly is microsoft doing to correct this if in fact there is a flaw in windows??

Beskrivelse

Sti for fejlbehæftet program: C:\Windows\System32\taskhostw.exe

Problemsignatur
    Problemhændelsesnavn: APPCRASH
    Programnavn: taskhostw.exe
    Programversion: 10.0.18362.1
    Tidsstempel for program: e9bfb510
    Fejlmodulnavn: unbcl.dll
    Fejlmodulversion: 10.0.18362.207
    Tidsstempel for fejlmodul: e593abbb
    Undtagelseskode: c0000005
    Undtagelsesforskydning: 0000000000047b22
    OS-version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.768.101
    Landestandard-id: 1030
    Flere oplysninger 1: 8f64
    Flere oplysninger 2: 8f64a98f51ee7a1658f393b52b9cfd78
    Flere oplysninger 3: 638a
    Flere oplysninger 4: 638a1d22f84447604d2e55bcb40f315c

Ekstra oplysninger om problemet
    Filsæt-id: 753942a8ab3e10ecd47dad4a96fb22f0 (1476526788719616752)

:)

Camilla74, Jul 2, 2019

2. Host Process for Windows Task has stopped working error

Hello Team,

Few days before, i am facing issue of Host Process for Windows Task has stopped working error. when i get same pop-up my system getting hanged.

While i change current language for non-unicode programs is in English (United States) for windows task host process issue has been resolved.

But i need some information about this setting. What is exactly root cause while change mentioned setting.

Please help us

HO IT Services, Jul 2, 2019
  3. Host process for windows tasks

Hello,

I'm having a problem with a stalker who I believe is monitoring my on-line activity as well as following me off-line. I have Kapersky internet protection installed and periodically it notifies me that it has blocked webcam access to 'C:\Windows\System 32\taskhostw.exe
    and under detailed reports indicates Host Process for Windows Tasks. I read this answer to someone else's question about the Windows Tasks:

The taskhost.exe is a Task Host which is a generic Host Process for Windows 7 32-bit Services. The full path to this file should be shown in TUT as
    C:\Windows\System32\Taskhost.exe.

TASKHOST is a generic process which acts as a host for processes that run from DLLs rather than EXEs. At startup TASKHOST checks the Services portion of the Registry to construct a list of DLL-based services that it needs to load, and then loads them.
    There can be many instances of TASKHOST running, as there will be one instance of TASKHOST for every DLL-based service or grouping of services (the grouping of services is determined by the programmers who wrote the services in question).

Since this is an integral part of the operating system, I wouldn’t suggest you to delete it.

However, for the high CPU consumption issue, please use Performance Monitor to view performance data either in real time or from a log file.

The new Resource Monitor lets you view detailed real-time information about hardware resources (CPU, disk, network, and memory) and system resources (including handles and modules) in use by
    the operating system, services, and running applications. In addition, you can use Resource Monitor to stop processes, start and stop services, analyze process deadlocks, view thread wait chains, and identify processes locking files.

- And now I'm wondering: Is it possible for someone to remote access the windows Task Host installed on my computer? I have asked Kapersky technicians if they have found any signs of tampering
    or if its even possible but have yet to receive a satisfactory answer. Can anyone help me?

jeffreyhamilton1, Jul 2, 2019
  4. RAS46 Win User

background task host stopped working

reliability history shows background task host stopped working but have no issues with startup or shutdown

RAS46, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

1. host process for windows tasks stopped working/was interrupted - Similar Threads - host process tasks

2. Host Process for Windows Services has stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Host Process for Windows Services has stopped working: everytime i start up my computer i get the error "Host Process for Windows Services has stopped working" i cant play games without it, is there any fix?...
  3. Host process for windows Stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Host process for windows Stopped working: Twice this week, my computer has apparently has apparently had a runaway process. The drive light is on solid, and i may or may not get a response from the mouse depending on when I move it. Both times, i have just set the computer aside and waited for it to respond. The...
  4. POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS For the 'Host Process for Windows Tasks' - Taskhostw.exe Stopped Working...

POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS For the 'Host Process for Windows Tasks' - Taskhostw.exe Stopped Working...: POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS FOR THE 'HOST PROCESS FOR WINDOWS TASKS' CRITICAL EVENT IN RELIABILITY MONITOR The Faulting Application Path is C:\Windows\System32\taskhostw.exe The Application Name is taskhostw.exe The Fault Module Name is unbcl.dll Event ID 1000 .oOo. This has been...
  5. Host processes for Windows tasks - stopped working

in Windows 10 Support
    Host processes for Windows tasks - stopped working: Since the update on 6/20/19 (or there abouts) I have been getting the following error seen in Reliability Monitor. "Host process for windows tasks - stopped working" System appears to run fine yet the error occurs almost every other day. Here is the text associated with...
  6. Host Process For Windows Tasks stopped working, Windows 10 1903

Host Process For Windows Tasks stopped working, Windows 10 1903: Ok, so this is weird. Recently, I've noticed that every now and then, upon checking the Reliability History, I'll see an event for "Host Process for Windows Tasks stopped working" (which is taskhosttw.exe) Upon further inspection with Event View, it seems the culprit lies in...
  7. Host Process For Windows Tasks stopped working, Windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Support
    Host Process For Windows Tasks stopped working, Windows 10 1903: Hi everyone, This is my first thread on the forum! Recently, I've noticed that every now and then, upon checking the Reliability History, I'll see an event for "Host Process for Windows Tasks stopped working" (which is taskhosttw.exe) Upon further inspection with Event...
  8. background task host stopped working

background task host stopped working: reliability history shows background task host stopped working but have no issues with startup or shutdown https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-task-host-stopped-working/5fce5723-7910-4cc8-bf63-ba57cf270b2e
  9. Host Process for Windows Service stopped working

Host Process for Windows Service stopped working: Have had this problem since updating to 1809, a fresh load of 1803 on 3/10/18! Description Faulting Application Path : c:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe Problem signature Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: svchost.exe_CDPUserSvc...
  10. Host Process for Windows Services Stopped working

in Windows 10 Support
    Host Process for Windows Services Stopped working: Hi For quite some time now, on my main (primary) OS, which is Windows 10 Pro build 10586.218, I am getting this error: Host Process for Windows Services: Stopped working. I see this in my Reliability History. It might appear even several times per day! I clean my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bucket-id: 753942a8ab3e10ecd47dad4a96fb22f0 (1476526788719616752)