Windows 10: Host Process keeps stopping every time

Discus and support Host Process keeps stopping every time in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys... So recently I have come up against such an annoying problem that keeps me from completing my work. In particular, each time while I am doing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by xtremeraces, May 10, 2018.

1. Host Process keeps stopping every time

Hi guys...
    So recently I have come up against such an annoying problem that keeps me from completing my work. In particular, each time while I am doing stuffs on my PC, a dialog appears, and it says that "Host Process for Windows Services has stopped working". And when I click on the button "Close the program", it gets a BSOD. If I don't, nothing happens.

Someone pls help me, I have been sickened by this problem for a long time. I know that some of you guys suggest that I should reinstall Windows, but pls note that this PC is my mother's, and if anything wrong happens to it, you know what happens next right? Also, I tried the method by upgrading my Windows version to the newer one using Windows 10 Upgrading Assistant, but nothing worked.

Halp me pls. I would like to send my best appreciation to solutions
    Btw, I also have an error called: C:\Users\****\AppData\Microsoft\Roaming\defsvvjw\ivtdegif.exe
    PS: If anyone wants to know the specs, here it is:

Dell Vostro 3559
    Intel Core i5 6200u 2.8ghz Turbo
    Windows 10 64 bit (latest version)

:)

xtremeraces, May 10, 2018
Thema:

Host Process keeps stopping every time

1. Host Process keeps stopping every time - Similar Threads - Host Process keeps

2. Host Process for Windows Services has stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Host Process for Windows Services has stopped working: everytime i start up my computer i get the error "Host Process for Windows Services has stopped working" i cant play games without it, is there any fix?...
  3. Host Process for Windows Services has stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Host Process for Windows Services has stopped working: everytime i start up my computer i get the error "Host Process for Windows Services has stopped working" i cant play games without it, is there any fix?...
  4. Host process for windows Stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Host process for windows Stopped working: Twice this week, my computer has apparently has apparently had a runaway process. The drive light is on solid, and i may or may not get a response from the mouse depending on when I move it. Both times, i have just set the computer aside and waited for it to respond. The...
  5. Critical Process Died Every Time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Critical Process Died Every Time: Hi, What started as what I think was a memory management issue has spiraled into an endless loop of Critical Process Died BSOD. It all started this morning after my PC blue screened while I was gaming. I looked into the event viewer and the error was related to...
  6. Host processes for Windows tasks - stopped working

in Windows 10 Support
    Host processes for Windows tasks - stopped working: Since the update on 6/20/19 (or there abouts) I have been getting the following error seen in Reliability Monitor. "Host process for windows tasks - stopped working" System appears to run fine yet the error occurs almost every other day. Here is the text associated with...
  7. host process for windows tasks stopped working/was interrupted

host process for windows tasks stopped working/was interrupted: This error has been occuring since 13-06-2019 and I have done everything I possibly can think of to solve it. Have learned that NET. framework could be the problem but the update of NET. framework 28-06-2019 has NOT made any difference. The error STILL occurs on an almost...
  8. host processes

host processes: In the last few days Windows has been getting slower. It took 20 minutes this morning to load. Task manager is showing about 40 or more host processes running taking up about half my RAM and up to 50% CPU usage. How can I get rid of all these local processes?...
  9. Host Process for Windows Service stopped working

Host Process for Windows Service stopped working: Have had this problem since updating to 1809, a fresh load of 1803 on 3/10/18! Description Faulting Application Path : c:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe Problem signature Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: svchost.exe_CDPUserSvc...
  10. Host Process for Windows Services Stopped working

in Windows 10 Support
    Host Process for Windows Services Stopped working: Hi For quite some time now, on my main (primary) OS, which is Windows 10 Pro build 10586.218, I am getting this error: Host Process for Windows Services: Stopped working. I see this in my Reliability History. It might appear even several times per day! I clean my...