Windows 10: host processes

Discus and support host processes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; In the last few days Windows has been getting slower. It took 20 minutes this morning to load. Task manager is showing about 40 or more host processes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NickTelfer, Apr 17, 2019.

1. host processes

In the last few days Windows has been getting slower. It took 20 minutes this morning to load. Task manager is showing about 40 or more host processes running taking up about half my RAM and up to 50% CPU usage. How can I get rid of all these local processes?

:)

NickTelfer, Apr 17, 2019
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

Driver host process timeout.

Hi,

The default timeout interval for the Driver host process is 60 seconds. If the driver couldn't respond as expected within this period, it's possible that the driver is outdated or incompatible with the operating system. We'll be able to provide the appropriate
    steps to resolve the timeout error once we have more information, so please answer these questions:

• Just to confirm, did this error only happen after you installed Fall Creators Update?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • Did you encounter this error while your computer was idle, or were you using a specific program?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Yolvi Ell, Apr 17, 2019
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Apr 17, 2019
  4. host processes

host process for windows taslks

Hello rg, the taskhost.exe for windows is a Task Host which is just a generic host process.

Since this is an integral part of the operating system, I wouldn’t suggest you to delete it.

For CPU usage problems you can check your resource usage by going to the task manager > Users > drop down menu > click CPU or memory or whatever you need to sort it

Zackary Vanosdol, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

host processes

1. host processes - Similar Threads - host processes

2. The "Host process for windows services" is always using my mic, but the "Listen to this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The "Host process for windows services" is always using my mic, but the "Listen to this...: I was trying to disable the "Host process for windows services" mic, and searched up how to turn off the mic. I read through and followed the steps, and everyone said to uncheck the "Listen to this device" option, but when I looked at it, the option was already turned off,...
  3. The "Host process for windows services" is always using my mic, but the "Listen to this...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The "Host process for windows services" is always using my mic, but the "Listen to this...: I was trying to disable the "Host process for windows services" mic, and searched up how to turn off the mic. I read through and followed the steps, and everyone said to uncheck the "Listen to this device" option, but when I looked at it, the option was already turned off,...
  4. "host process for windows services"

"host process for windows services": I recently just bought minecraft for my girlfriend but when she tries to download it she gets a message that says "host process for windows services" and it has two options: yes or no. However when she clicks yes nothing happens. Is there a fix for this? Any help is greatly...
  5. "host process for windows services"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "host process for windows services": I recently just bought minecraft for my girlfriend but when she tries to download it she gets a message that says "host process for windows services" and it has two options: yes or no. However when she clicks yes nothing happens. Is there a fix for this? Any help is greatly...
  6. This action can’t be completed because the file is open in Windows host process Rundll32

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    This action can’t be completed because the file is open in Windows host process Rundll32: Whenever I try to delete, move, or otherwise change the location of a file I am met with this error code. This only occurs in my B drive, which is an internal SATA SSD....
  7. A File called "Windows Host Process Rundll32" has been accessing my microphone at random...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A File called "Windows Host Process Rundll32" has been accessing my microphone at random...: A File called "Windows Host Process Rundll32" has been accessing my microphone at random intervals. I have done virus checks and it doesn't look like malware but I'm not 100% sure. I'm using windows 11. Any help would be great thanks!...
  8. A File called "Windows Host Process Rundll32" has been accessing my microphone at random...

A File called "Windows Host Process Rundll32" has been accessing my microphone at random...: A File called "Windows Host Process Rundll32" has been accessing my microphone at random intervals. I have done virus checks and it doesn't look like malware but I'm not 100% sure. I'm using windows 11. Any help would be great thanks!...
  9. Problem: host process for windows services 17, microsoft edge, microsoft edge update2 after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem: host process for windows services 17, microsoft edge, microsoft edge update2 after...: windows reports many bugs after complete reset and newinstallation via iso on usbstick.wjhat happen and how can i fix it? i am amateur. please explain me step by step.Quelle Host Process for Windows Services Zusammenfassung StoreAgentSearchUpdatePackagesFailure1 Datum...
  10. Problem: host process for windows services 17, microsoft edge, microsoft edge update2 after...

Problem: host process for windows services 17, microsoft edge, microsoft edge update2 after...: windows reports many bugs after complete reset and newinstallation via iso on usbstick.wjhat happen and how can i fix it? i am amateur. please explain me step by step.Quelle Host Process for Windows Services Zusammenfassung StoreAgentSearchUpdatePackagesFailure1 Datum...