Windows 10: hosted network

Discus and support hosted network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; ive been trying to create a hosted network but it wont let me ive searched for updates for my drivers i have sharing on my internet and i still cant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by userjx, Mar 1, 2020.

1. userjx Win User

hosted network

ive been trying to create a hosted network but it wont let me ive searched for updates for my drivers i have sharing on my internet and i still cant get it to work any ideas would be appreciated

:)

userjx, Mar 1, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Hotspot not working error HOSTED NETWORK SUPPORT:NO

Hi Phani,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and frustration you have been through. I will be glad to assist you.

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to refer the link below suggested by JayCap on November 19, 2015
    and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if that helps.

Hosted Network Supported: No after upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Mar 1, 2020
  3. No internet access over hosted network in windows 10...

There is nothing problem.

All you need to again reset your Shared Network Setting.

Steps to Fix this Issue-

1. Start your Hosted network.

2. Right Click on your Ethernet Connection.

• Click on Shared Tab.
    • Now Select your Newly Created Shared Netwok like - Local Area Connection* 10
    3. Now you see that you get Internet in your connected devices through your shared network.

4. The Hosted Network Problem is resolved.

Thanking you to read my comments.

Mukesh Kumar Yadav, Mar 1, 2020
  4. hosted network

No internet access over hosted network in windows 10...

There is nothing problem.

All you need to again reset your Shared Network Setting.

Steps to Fix this Issue-

1. Start your Hosted network.

2. Right Click on your Ethernet Connection.

• Click on Shared Tab.
    • Now Select your Newly Created Shared Netwok like - Local Area Connection* 10
    3. Now you see that you get Internet in your connected devices through your shared network.

4. The Hosted Network Problem is resolved.

Thanking you to read my comments.

Mukesh Kumar

Mukesh Kumar Yadav, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

hosted network

1. hosted network - Similar Threads - hosted network

2. Problems with High network usage by service host : Network service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with High network usage by service host : Network service: Hi, Ive been having the problem with Service Host : Network Service, in which its using far too much network, up to 16 - 20 Mbps in some instances, as can be seen in this screenshot Okay it wont let me add screenshots for some reason, but its still high usage. I have disabled...
  3. Problems with High network usage by service host : Network service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with High network usage by service host : Network service: Hi, Ive been having the problem with Service Host : Network Service, in which its using far too much network, up to 16 - 20 Mbps in some instances, as can be seen in this screenshot Okay it wont let me add screenshots for some reason, but its still high usage. I have disabled...
  4. Service Host: Network Service using too much bandwidth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service Host: Network Service using too much bandwidth: Just got my new computer with Windows 11, and noticed that the internet was weirdly slow. Task manager says 'Service Host: Network Service' was using 30% of my internet. I limited it through Delivery Optimization, and while the percentage has gone down, the amount it is using...
  5. Service Host: Network Service using too much bandwidth

Service Host: Network Service using too much bandwidth: Just got my new computer with Windows 11, and noticed that the internet was weirdly slow. Task manager says 'Service Host: Network Service' was using 30% of my internet. I limited it through Delivery Optimization, and while the percentage has gone down, the amount it is using...
  6. Hosted Network doesn't remove the initial IP when I set a new one via control panel,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hosted Network doesn't remove the initial IP when I set a new one via control panel,...: I am trying to set a static IP address for a hosted network, created via command prompt. I used to set the IP address from control panel settings with no problems. Now, when I do the same, I get a problem. The new IP address is successfully added, not replaced. I get multiple...
  7. Hosted Network doesn't remove the initial IP when I set a new one via control panel,...

Hosted Network doesn't remove the initial IP when I set a new one via control panel,...: I am trying to set a static IP address for a hosted network, created via command prompt. I used to set the IP address from control panel settings with no problems. Now, when I do the same, I get a problem. The new IP address is successfully added, not replaced. I get multiple...
  8. Hosted Network doesn't remove the initial IP when I set a new one via control panel,...

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Service Host Network Service uses up all my bandwidth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service Host Network Service uses up all my bandwidth: I've seen multiple threads about this issue but none have been as bad as mine so far and I can't seem to find a solution that works, I've tried everything that has been recommended to no avail. My service host has been running constantly for the last 5 months or so, using a...
  10. Service Host Network Service uses up all my bandwidth

Service Host Network Service uses up all my bandwidth: I've seen multiple threads about this issue but none have been as bad as mine so far and I can't seem to find a solution that works, I've tried everything that has been recommended to no avail. My service host has been running constantly for the last 5 months or so, using a...