Windows 10: hostile alterations of windows 10 endangering human life.

Discus and support hostile alterations of windows 10 endangering human life. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; windows 10 repeatedly continues to take control of my computer and perform automatic updates! Each time this happens my Sonar system fails to start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TGrabowski.uwcsi, Sep 10, 2018.

1. hostile alterations of windows 10 endangering human life.

windows 10 repeatedly continues to take control of my computer and perform automatic updates!

Each time this happens my Sonar system fails to start or crashes if it is running!

Each time this happens we lose valuable data that cost tens of thousands of dollars to produce!

Each Time this happens We are forced to purchase or repair equipment!

Each time this happens our work is delayed.

Each time this has happened you have apologized and stated "it will not happen again."

Each time this happens my reputation with the government is damaged!

The last time it happened I had two tactical divers at significant depth in Black Water and their lives where instantly put in grave danger!

The time before this I stated very clearly to Microsoft that if this happens again I will be taking Legal Action against Microsoft.

I am now taking depositions from my team members. Your company may be worth 110,000,000 dollars - that still does not give you the right to take control of privately owned computers for any reason!

I can not state this more clearly - If any member of my team is injured or killed, due to this absolutely insane

Microsoft Policy, You will find out how much of your net wealth any Jury will award to the family of the Victim!

We have recorded every single Phone Call. We have filmed these incidences and we will gladly give the footage directly to the courts without hesitation to aid the victims or their families.

Apparently the last update was only to provide window 10 users with more shopping options - may I point out the fact that a dead person does not purchase anything! This continual attack is no less illegal than ransomware attacks against hospitals and patients!

:)

TGrabowski.uwcsi, Sep 10, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 10, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 10, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

hostile alterations of windows 10 endangering human life.

Delta6326, Sep 10, 2018
Thema:

hostile alterations of windows 10 endangering human life.

1. hostile alterations of windows 10 endangering human life. - Similar Threads - hostile alterations endangering

2. Human

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Human: Why can’t I get through to an actual human at customer support to talk through the issues I am having with my laptop? I don’t want to just submit a ticket, I need to talk to an actual Person....
  3. Human

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Human: Why can’t I get through to an actual human at customer support to talk through the issues I am having with my laptop? I don’t want to just submit a ticket, I need to talk to an actual Person....
  4. Endangered Firefox - Mozilla Financial Difficulties

in Browsers and Email
    Endangered Firefox - Mozilla Financial Difficulties: The below article is a lengthy article which outlines Mozilla's financial difficulties. Chose to summarize in excerpt posted. Best understood by a Finance major *Smile, but an informative read for Firefox fans. Cuts alone of infrastructure and its best developers won't...
  5. Another user hostile update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Another user hostile update: There are two problems with version 1903. 1. No chance to use normal colors like before (dark taskbar and touch keyboard and light everything else). Either everything goes ugly pale or everything is black - whose brilliant idea was that??? 2. No way to change the accent...
  6. Hostile Takeover WDAGUtilityAccount

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hostile Takeover WDAGUtilityAccount: Has Microsoft become no better then the common hacker, or are they just handing people's systems over to any want-a-be hackers that come along? I am owner and administrator of my system. I disabled and will not allow Windows Defender to run on any system I own. these...
  7. Windows 10 v1809 screen alterations.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 v1809 screen alterations.: *Smile just a quickie. On the 4th attempt I downloaded update v1809. I noticed that the background colour on files etc; normally white, was opaque/pinkish, particularly on context menu (Rt click), making it difficult to see the content. Anyone come across this?...
  8. Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

in Cortana
    Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,: Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second ) can you tell me every single detail of your `1...
  9. Windows 10 update alters word

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update alters word: An elderly acquaintance recently had a windows 10 update he could not avoid, which is ni impossible to prevent as there seems to be no choice attached. When it had finished its update his letters in his documents had changed from white to black and the text white like the...
  10. Desktop PCs and the Windows desktop: Endangered species?

in Windows 10 News
    Desktop PCs and the Windows desktop: Endangered species?: The PC industry worldwide sold 136 million desktop PCs last year, along with 160 million traditional notebooks driven by keyboards and touchpads. Those big numbers explain why Microsoft is feverishly improving the desktop experience for "the next iteration of Windows." At...