Windows 10: Hostile Takeover WDAGUtilityAccount

Discus and support Hostile Takeover WDAGUtilityAccount in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Has Microsoft become no better then the common hacker, or are they just handing people's systems over to any want-a-be hackers that come along? I am... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Yeisei, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Yeisei Win User

Hostile Takeover WDAGUtilityAccount

Has Microsoft become no better then the common hacker, or are they just handing people's systems over to any want-a-be hackers that come along?

I am owner and administrator of my system. I disabled and will not allow Windows Defender to run on any system I own.

these screenshots will give you an idea of the problem in a nut shell!

As Owner and Administrator, When I open settings I see only this account:

Hostile Takeover WDAGUtilityAccount 51489389-a796-42db-b77a-1a3956438f11?upload=true.jpg

If I run cmd.exe as Administrator, and run "net users" I see this:

Hostile Takeover WDAGUtilityAccount 636b626b-6a34-4e53-a16c-deaef34b5ddc?upload=true.jpg

My account is now a Guest account on the System I'm owner and Administrator of.

defaultuser1 was created on my system on 25 May 2019:

Hostile Takeover WDAGUtilityAccount 1efb03ee-0035-4817-a994-4c13e1b49063?upload=true.jpg

this account has been edited at least twice sense it did a hostile takeover of my system:

Hostile Takeover WDAGUtilityAccount 2ac46e0e-3884-48d2-80aa-e28366920706?upload=true.jpg

I view this as internet bullying, hacking, hostile take over and theft of services

all of these are crime's in the state I live in.

every time I try to use My system, it starts running tasks that prevent me from using the system.

Microsoft has been trying to install an update, it runs thought the update, reboots and hangs at the screen

that is black with the blue window in the center, rebooting again returns my system to build 1709

Microsoft starts downloading the update again and wants in install it again. It has failed in the same manner every

time.

no less then 200 tasks are run every single day on my system!

not only does this illeagal activity need to stop, full control of my system will be restored to me ASAP!

Why was this done in the first place?

What is being done to return full control of My system back to me?

Does Microsoft have any right to disable My system if the new update is not compatible with it?

The one thing that's for sure, they have no legal right to take control of My system away from me!

:)

Yeisei, Jun 7, 2019

2. Windows 10 Hostile Takeover of My Computer

I think is the hostile takeover of all the computer they can.

davidecatraro, Jun 7, 2019
  3. JFull40 Win User
    Microsoft Family Hostile Takeover

My wife and I are recently married and the Microsoft Office subscription she'd been using recently expired. I'm a student and have Office 365, and seeing that I have devices to spare, we thought it wouldn't be a problem to just sign in with my credentials
    whenever the Word, Excel, etc. asks for it.

Our transition has been smooth until the latest venture. My wife ordered new batteries for her Surface Pen and signed into OneNote using my Windows credentials to test it out. After signing in and out of her computer various times that afternoon, she tried
    to log on again and found my face staring back at her! Microsoft Family had performed a hostile takeover! That's right, in order to unlock her Surface, my wife now has to enter my password and see my name, credentials and picture.

I'm quite confused about how this happened. What we'd like to do is restore her account to the way it was! We should be able to share access to Office 365 without having to use the same login at each computer. Any direction on how to tackle this would be
    most appreciated!

Thanks!

JFull40, Jun 7, 2019
  4. Chino Win User

Vivendi Puts Off Decision on Ubisoft Hostile Takeover for Now

French media conglomerate Vivendi has been amassing Ubisoft shares over a course of two years. The company is the biggest shareholder at the moment owning approximately 26% of Ubisoft's shares. By French accounting law, Vivendi is obligated to make a mandatory bid once their shareholder percentage surpasses the 30% mark. Earlier this year, the French giant made it clear that the hostile takeover would happen before the year ends. It won't be their first rodeo, since they took over Gameloft not so long ago. The gaming sector is the second largest in the content industry after all, so you can't hardly blame Vivendi for wanting a bigger piece of the pie. However, business plans do change over time. According to Vivendi's recent third-quarter financial report, the company has postponed the Ubisoft takeover for at least another six months.

Hostile Takeover WDAGUtilityAccount fSauz4dWxtCmcjml_thm.jpg

The official press release quotes Vivendi saying:

Nevertheless, concerning Ubisoft, in anticipation of the receipt of double voting rights on its Ubisoft shares on
    November 23, 2017, Vivendi states that in the next six months:
    • it does not intend to file a public tender offer for Ubisoft shares nor to acquire control of the company. To this end, Vivendi will ensure that its interest in Ubisoft will not exceed the threshold of 30% through the doubling of its voting rights; and
    • in view of the opposition expressed by Ubisoft's executive management, Vivendi will not seek representation on its board of directors.
    Sources: Vivendi, GameSpot

Chino, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Hostile Takeover WDAGUtilityAccount - Similar Threads - Hostile Takeover WDAGUtilityAccount

2. In my laptop Administrator is WDAGUtilityAccount

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In my laptop Administrator is WDAGUtilityAccount: Can someone please tell me is this right or should I change it and how. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-my-laptop-administrator-is-wdagutilityaccount/ffa2ee89-058b-47f8-8ddc-a034b58b021b
  3. wdagutilityaccount appears as guest in command prompt

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    wdagutilityaccount appears as guest in command prompt: wdagutilityaccount has it name set to guest rather than my user account. I am unsure why that is and I don't know if this would have any issues. Anywhere else I look the account always has the users name not guest. Appreciate any help.It shows as:net userAdministrator...
  4. Windows Sandbox asks WDAGUtilityAccount's password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Sandbox asks WDAGUtilityAccount's password: Hi.My OS version is Windows 10 Pro Version 21H2 Build 19044.1645In sandbox, setting shows Windows 10 Enterprise Version 2004 Build 19041.1645After some kind of sandbox tasks, I want to export Microsoft Edge's password.Then Windows Security asks WDAGUtilityAccount's passwordI...
  5. One Drive Takeover

in Windows 10 Customization
    One Drive Takeover: Hello, One Drive has totally taken over my laptop. if I unlink or remove one drive in any way my files disappear with it. I would like to keep my One drive totally separate from my pc. no links, no backup. I will save or back up anything that I think needs to be saved. How...
  6. my room takeover russian

my room takeover russian: THINKfully https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-room-takeover-russian/ed05811a-019d-4d21-a15b-34d5d8955344
  7. WDAGUtilityAccount

in Windows 10 Support
    WDAGUtilityAccount: seems that the latest windows update has really thrown a wrench into my otherwise smooth running system, windows defender can no longer be enabled and i now get access denied messages constantly, for example even when i boot into windows i get an access error message blocking...
  8. Another user hostile update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Another user hostile update: There are two problems with version 1903. 1. No chance to use normal colors like before (dark taskbar and touch keyboard and light everything else). Either everything goes ugly pale or everything is black - whose brilliant idea was that??? 2. No way to change the accent...
  9. WDAGUtilityAccount

WDAGUtilityAccount: I'm really wondering about this WDAGUtilityAccount, I've had 2 administrators on my Laptop and I deleted the main one. The other one was already an admin and it had my files organised very well so I didn't want to delete it. After deleting my main account along with...
  10. Google email takeover

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google email takeover: I posted a problem and later found that the answer concerns the EBay site. using Windows 10 and Google Chrome email. When opening Google Chrome email and then using it to open Outlook, upon trying to return to the Chrome email home page it insisted on a search page...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. WDAGUtilityAccount

2. wdagutilityaccount windows 10

3. WDAGUtility account

4. wdag utility account,
  5. wdag utility account backdoor,
  6. Window 10 WDAGUtilityaccount as become mine and guest as administrator how to change it,
  7. wdagutility,
  8. wdag hangs a lot,
  9. how to login to wdagutility account,
  10. permissions for a wdag uility acct,
  11. wdagutility only user,
  12. how to unlock wdagutilityaccount,
  13. guest wdagutilityaccount win 10,
  14. wdagutilityaccount account,
  15. MINE\WDAGUtilityAccount