Windows 10: Hosting Ranks?

Discus and support Hosting Ranks? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, If you don't live under a rock you have heard or you have bought a domain and a hosting plan @ GoDaddy The problem whit GoDaddy for me is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by camelia, Jun 8, 2019.

1. camelia Win User

Hosting Ranks?

Hello,

If you don't live under a rock you have heard or you have bought a domain and a hosting plan @ GoDaddy

The problem whit GoDaddy for me is this hosting is very expensive (Mexico) I am looking for alternatives

Is there a Rank list of providers that offers hosting plans based in their reputation?

Thanks
    Came

:)

camelia, Jun 8, 2019
  2. korngear Win User

Nokia Discussion (Ranking)

Lupose prescribe one.Hosting Ranks? :D

Cjlim I liked that name you suggested.Hosting Ranks? :)

Really a new rank is a driving source to give peep more help.

korngear, Jun 8, 2019
  3. Laptop Graphics Card Ranking

Can you list all the brand ranking?

fairytale00, Jun 8, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Hosting Ranks?

Hotspot not working error HOSTED NETWORK SUPPORT:NO

Hi Phani,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and frustration you have been through. I will be glad to assist you.

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to refer the link below suggested by JayCap on November 19, 2015
    and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if that helps.

Hosted Network Supported: No after upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

Hosting Ranks?

1. Hosting Ranks? - Similar Threads - Hosting Ranks

2. New Cross Device Experience Host won't install for me...stuck on pending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Cross Device Experience Host won't install for me...stuck on pending: There's an apparently new feature that is being rolled out by microsoft. It is a new way to connect to your phone. I can not get it to install even though the option is available on my pc. I've contacted microsoft support and instead of solving the problem, they told me to...
  3. New Cross Device Experience Host won't install for me...stuck on pending

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Cross Device Experience Host won't install for me...stuck on pending: There's an apparently new feature that is being rolled out by microsoft. It is a new way to connect to your phone. I can not get it to install even though the option is available on my pc. I've contacted microsoft support and instead of solving the problem, they told me to...
  4. COM Surrogate / DLL Host Service user impersonating in my desktop and hiding it with an...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    COM Surrogate / DLL Host Service user impersonating in my desktop and hiding it with an...: DLL Host Service keeps popping up randomly and interrupting what I'm doing like typing or holding down a key because it's alt tabbing randomly at certain times I don't know what its doing to my computer or anything like that but I'm getting annoyed by it, I've tried ending...
  5. COM Surrogate / DLL Host Service user impersonating in my desktop and hiding it with an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COM Surrogate / DLL Host Service user impersonating in my desktop and hiding it with an...: DLL Host Service keeps popping up randomly and interrupting what I'm doing like typing or holding down a key because it's alt tabbing randomly at certain times I don't know what its doing to my computer or anything like that but I'm getting annoyed by it, I've tried ending...
  6. COM Surrogate / DLL Host Service user impersonating in my desktop and hiding it with an...

7. Problems with High network usage by service host : Network service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with High network usage by service host : Network service: Hi, Ive been having the problem with Service Host : Network Service, in which its using far too much network, up to 16 - 20 Mbps in some instances, as can be seen in this screenshot Okay it wont let me add screenshots for some reason, but its still high usage. I have disabled...
  8. Problems with High network usage by service host : Network service

Problems with High network usage by service host : Network service: Hi, Ive been having the problem with Service Host : Network Service, in which its using far too much network, up to 16 - 20 Mbps in some instances, as can be seen in this screenshot Okay it wont let me add screenshots for some reason, but its still high usage. I have disabled...
  9. Scripted Diagnostics Native Host has stopped working [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    Scripted Diagnostics Native Host has stopped working [Fix]: [ATTACH]While running a program or starting a Troubleshooter, if you see an error message saying Scripted Diagnostics Native Host has stopped working, here is how you can fix the issue on Windows 11/10 PC. Although the solutions might vary from computer to computer, we have...
  10. Hosting Ranks?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hosting Ranks?: Hello, If you don't live under a rock you have heard or you have bought a domain and a hosting plan @ GoDaddy The problem whit GoDaddy for me is this hosting is very expensive (Mexico) I am looking for alternatives Is there a Rank list of providers that offers hosting...