Windows 10: Hosting Ranks?

Discus and support Hosting Ranks? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, If you don't live under a rock you have heard or you have bought a domain and a hosting plan @ GoDaddy The problem whit GoDaddy for me is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by camelia, Jun 8, 2019.

1. camelia Win User

Hosting Ranks?

Hello,

If you don't live under a rock you have heard or you have bought a domain and a hosting plan @ GoDaddy

The problem whit GoDaddy for me is this hosting is very expensive (Mexico) I am looking for alternatives

Is there a Rank list of providers that offers hosting plans based in their reputation?

Thanks
    Came

:)

camelia, Jun 8, 2019
  2. korngear Win User

Nokia Discussion (Ranking)

Lupose prescribe one.Hosting Ranks? :D

Cjlim I liked that name you suggested.Hosting Ranks? :)

Really a new rank is a driving source to give peep more help.

korngear, Jun 8, 2019
  3. Laptop Graphics Card Ranking

Can you list all the brand ranking?

fairytale00, Jun 8, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Hosting Ranks?

Hotspot not working error HOSTED NETWORK SUPPORT:NO

Hi Phani,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and frustration you have been through. I will be glad to assist you.

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to refer the link below suggested by JayCap on November 19, 2015
    and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if that helps.

Hosted Network Supported: No after upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

Hosting Ranks?

1. Hosting Ranks? - Similar Threads - Hosting Ranks

2. The "Host process for windows services" is always using my mic, but the "Listen to this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The "Host process for windows services" is always using my mic, but the "Listen to this...: I was trying to disable the "Host process for windows services" mic, and searched up how to turn off the mic. I read through and followed the steps, and everyone said to uncheck the "Listen to this device" option, but when I looked at it, the option was already turned off,...
  3. The "Host process for windows services" is always using my mic, but the "Listen to this...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The "Host process for windows services" is always using my mic, but the "Listen to this...: I was trying to disable the "Host process for windows services" mic, and searched up how to turn off the mic. I read through and followed the steps, and everyone said to uncheck the "Listen to this device" option, but when I looked at it, the option was already turned off,...
  4. How to solve this Windows Script Host Error. It keeps popping up. The error says- cannot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve this Windows Script Host Error. It keeps popping up. The error says- cannot...: The error says- cannot find script file "C:\Users\Public\BrowserApp\BrowserApp.vbs"How do I get rid of this error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-windows-script-host-error-it/8ae80aa5-f7d9-44da-b69f-650a19ff1063
  5. How to solve this Windows Script Host Error. It keeps popping up. The error says- cannot...

How to solve this Windows Script Host Error. It keeps popping up. The error says- cannot...: The error says- cannot find script file "C:\Users\Public\BrowserApp\BrowserApp.vbs"How do I get rid of this error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-windows-script-host-error-it/8ae80aa5-f7d9-44da-b69f-650a19ff1063
  6. How to solve this Windows Script Host Error. It keeps popping up. The error says- cannot...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Mouse Issue on Remote Host

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Issue on Remote Host: Hi One of our staff uses either Connectwise or LogmeIn to remote to his host machine in the office. When he remotes in, the mouse is not working moving. I, as an admin, remote to his machine using RDP. As soon as I remote in the mouse starts working. Any ideas? I updated...
  8. Mouse Issue on Remote Host

Mouse Issue on Remote Host: Hi One of our staff uses either Connectwise or LogmeIn to remote to his host machine in the office. When he remotes in, the mouse is not working moving. I, as an admin, remote to his machine using RDP. As soon as I remote in the mouse starts working. Any ideas? I updated...
  9. On Windows 11, file explorer ignores new entries in the hosts file.

On Windows 11, file explorer ignores new entries in the hosts file.: I tried to access a file server across a VPN using Windows File Explorer and it could not resolve the name, but that's another issue. I edited the hosts file to add the file server's name. I can ping the server by name, so I know that I don't have a format of file issue. But...
  10. Hosting Ranks?

in Windows 10 Support
    Hosting Ranks?: Hello, If you don't live under a rock you have heard or you have bought a domain and a hosting plan @ GoDaddy The problem whit GoDaddy for me is this hosting is very expensive (Mexico) I am looking for alternatives Is there a Rank list of providers that offers hosting...