Windows 10: Hot Key - windows getting freezed

Discus and support Hot Key - windows getting freezed in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I'm using Asus Rog 752, when I tried the hot key CTRL+SHIFT+W or CTRL+ALT+W my windows 10 is ting freeze. I tried googling to find the solution... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by get, May 23, 2020.

1. GET
    get Win User

Hot Key - windows getting freezed

Hi,

I'm using Asus Rog 752, when I tried the hot key CTRL+SHIFT+W or CTRL+ALT+W my windows 10 is ting freeze. I tried googling to find the solution but I'm not able to find the exact root cause of window ting freeze.

Edition - Win 10 Home
    Version - 1909
    OS Build - 18363.836

:)

2. When playing games the hot keys are active

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to disable Hot Keys and check if that helps.

• Right click anywhere on your desktop screen and select Graphics Options.

• Navigate to Hot Keys and then click on Disable.

• Check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, May 23, 2020
  3. Ted#1 Win User
    Hot Keys

help on hot keys is not listed on F1

Moved from : Windows / Windows 8 / Performance & system failures

Ted#1, May 23, 2020
  4. Hot Key - windows getting freezed

Hot keys

Hi,

I am Ganesh Gandhi, an Independent Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.

If you want to disable 'Hot keys related to Display" in Windows 10,

Kindly follow these steps.

1. Right click on desktop

2. If you see Graphics Options, you can 'disable' Hot keys in sub menu itself.

3. If you see Graphics properties, in Options and Support, you can 'disable' Hot keys.

If Hot keys (Shortcut keys) are in Multimedia keyboard, you can use software associated with it, you can enable or disable the hot keys from the keyboard itself.

Do let me know if you require any further help on this. Will be glad to help you.

GaneshGandhi1982, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Hot Key - windows getting freezed

1. Hot Key - windows getting freezed - Similar Threads - Hot Key getting

2. Hot Keys

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hot Keys: How can I disable hotkeys because when I do the Windows and R command and search Gpedit.msc it does not work. Also another method I tried was searching Gpedit.msc on the search bar and it never showed edit group policy so what can I do?...
  3. Hot Keys

Hot Keys: I'm using Windows 10 and playing games using a Microsoft controller. When using a controller I only have three keys on the controller that I don't need, that I can use as Hot Keys. I need more keys to use as Hot Keys. Since the keyboard is turned off when I'm using a...
  4. hot keys

hot keys: how to disable hot keys win 10 home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hot-keys/5f94d57f-aa17-4f41-a873-0a70e94211ac
  5. Hot Keys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hot Keys: When I press F7 it is supposed to pause, but it doesn't. When I press Nn F7 it also doesn't pause. I have an air mouse which has a pause button but that also doesn't work please help!!!...
  6. Hot Keys

Hot Keys: I updated my Windows and I can not use my hot keys or short or short key like Ctrl+C or Ctrl +F. I already change configuration on the ControL Panel and it did not work : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hot-keys/99efe8be-59aa-40ae-bd92-1b8fcdf27694
  7. Is There A Hot Key For Windows Settings?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is There A Hot Key For Windows Settings?: I'm just typing away in Open Office in a text document and my left hand little finger slips a bit and hits more than one key somewhere over there where it 'lives' if you've got your hands in the classic touch typing position - i.e. little finger over 'A'. And 'windows...
  8. Hot key

Hot key: I need to input my email address umpteen times and wonder if there is a method that I can program this into a hot key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hot-key/afda7900-16b8-4d77-bea3-82c2e69eb196
  9. Hot keys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hot keys: Hi. I have been provided a Lenovo laptop for work. While getting everything set I have noticed a lot of the hot keys are mixed up. When I press shift + (` 2 3 or ') or even the hash tag button without shift they give me the wrong symbol. I have tried running the...
  10. Hot keys

Hot keys: How to disable hotkeys in latest version of windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hot-keys/56b08fc0-5735-41df-9613-7548603791cc