Windows 10: hot keys change from windows 8 need SN

Discus and support hot keys change from windows 8 need SN in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; there was a hotkey sequence which would give minimum system info, including sn and product number. I think it was cntl s or something. anyway I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by verdaeni_norn, May 15, 2019.

1. hot keys change from windows 8 need SN

there was a hotkey sequence which would give minimum system info, including sn and product number. I think it was cntl s or something. anyway I can't pull it up with various combinations and I found one place, but I couldn't copy/paste off it. can someone help me because I can't talk to a person through warrenty without it.

:)

verdaeni_norn, May 15, 2019

2. When playing games the hot keys are active

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to disable Hot Keys and check if that helps.

• Right click anywhere on your desktop screen and select Graphics Options.

• Navigate to Hot Keys and then click on Disable.

• Check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, May 15, 2019
  3. Ted#1 Win User
    Hot Keys

help on hot keys is not listed on F1

Moved from : Windows / Windows 8 / Performance & system failures

Ted#1, May 15, 2019
  4. hot keys change from windows 8 need SN

The function "Change language bar hot keys " has a bug.

Hi Chen,

We would like to know more about your concern. Kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• When did you start encountering the issue?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this issue?
    • Were the hotkeys settings on your Windows 10 computer ever worked before?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you reconfigure your hotkeys settings by setting your key sequence to Not Assigned. To do this refer to the steps below:

• Go to Control Panel > Clock, Language, and Region > Language > Advanced Settings.
    • Under Switching input methods, select Change language bar hot keys.
    • Select Between input languages, and then click Change Key Sequence.
    • Set Switch Keyboard Layout to Not Assigned.
    • Restart your computer.
    Once you're done with the process, you may then proceed to reconfigure your language bar hot keys to your desired settings. You may follow the steps above and select your preferred keyboard layout.

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Monica Cam, May 15, 2019
Thema:

hot keys change from windows 8 need SN

1. hot keys change from windows 8 need SN - Similar Threads - hot keys change

2. Code from SN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code from SN: Hi Everybody!We have a giant problem, our customer bought a lot of MS licence in DOEM version and it seems somebody stole it, before activating.Is this possible to MS send us code from the code serial number, or deactivate these codes and send me the new one.It is an...
  3. Code from SN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Code from SN: Hi Everybody!We have a giant problem, our customer bought a lot of MS licence in DOEM version and it seems somebody stole it, before activating.Is this possible to MS send us code from the code serial number, or deactivate these codes and send me the new one.It is an...
  4. Need Windows 8 Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Windows 8 Product Key: I bought a laptop with Windows 8 I reimaged to linux. I am looking to go back to Windows 8 since I bought with Windows 8 can I get my Product Key or a New key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-windows-8-product-key/03157af5-6363-463b-9843-98362f1ea03c
  5. hot keys

in Windows 10 Customization
    hot keys: how to disable hot keys win 10 home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hot-keys/5f94d57f-aa17-4f41-a873-0a70e94211ac
  6. Language change Hot Keys

Language change Hot Keys: Hello, I would like to ask this question regarding a recent mini-problem I came across. Today when I tried to change language using Win key and space it didn't and after a lot of digging in the settings of my system I found that this combination turned on and off Game mode,...
  7. Cannot change Language hot keys

Cannot change Language hot keys: I currently have multiple languages inputs set up. Alt+Shift can be used to switch between them. As it happens, this key combination conflicts with another program I use, so I would like to disable it. I go to my language settings by simply typing "Language" in the search...
  8. Hot key

Hot key: I need to input my email address umpteen times and wonder if there is a method that I can program this into a hot key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hot-key/afda7900-16b8-4d77-bea3-82c2e69eb196
  9. hot key for keyboard language change

hot key for keyboard language change: Is there a way to change the keyboard swapping hotkey on windows 10 from the windows key + space, to control + space, like it was on windows 7? I feel like the current hotkey is quite counter productive, because if you enter the keystroke too fast, sometimes it doesn't...
  10. Hot keys

Hot keys: How to disable hotkeys in latest version of windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hot-keys/56b08fc0-5735-41df-9613-7548603791cc