Windows 10: Hot keys not working crtl x c v f alt del clipboard etc etc

Discus and support Hot keys not working crtl x c v f alt del clipboard etc etc in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Suddenly my windows 10 PC acted strange...my Hot keys not working crtl x c v f alt del etc etc. I found numerous possible solutions on the web like;... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Flupke68, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Flupke68 Win User

Hot keys not working crtl x c v f alt del clipboard etc etc

Suddenly my windows 10 PC acted strange...my Hot keys not working crtl x c v f alt del etc etc.

I found numerous possible solutions on the web like;

- update driver keyboard

- registry adjustments

- clear your clipboard via excel and stop clipboard functionality

- search for an app you recently installed wich uses the same short keys as the short keys windows 10 uses and change the short keys of that app

- I assumed it might be memory issue, so I even extended some RAM memory , always usefull extra memory

- shut down google chrome since it uses a lot of memory

etc etc google and you will find a needle in a haystake.

But none of these solved my problem once and for always.

My solutions was as follows:

Windows 10 PC with 1903 release, kaspersky virusscanner and heavy user of onedrive.

I assumed it might be memory issue, via my taskmanager looked which app uses a lot of memory, like my virus scanner, onedrive, google chrome.

So after I had stopped my virus scanner (temporary off course), and onedrive, I waited some few seconds, after a few seconds all the hot keys worked again. Then again restarted my virsuscanner and onedrive and no problems.....

to me it appears that my virus scanner Kaspersky influences some processes and by temporary Kaspersky disabling, hot keys are working again.

Within a 2 months my paid subscription will end and I will check if the issue also occurs with a different virus scanner or by using Windows defender s my virus scanner.

users experience the same issues as above?

:)

Flupke68, Jul 27, 2019

2. errors crtl+alt+del, calculator in not working, not open start menu, not open notifications in windows 10 aftera automatic update

After a automatic update , the windows 10 now have many problems like: is not work the crtl+alt+del to open "security options", the calculator not open, the star up menu not open, the notifications menu is not open. i've try to make a system restore to another
    date before the update and its impossible, gives error.

hot to fix this

jorge manuel gomes ferreira lourenço, Jul 27, 2019
  3. nvuphi Win User
    Nokia E5-00: Can not paste from clipboard to document in Quick Office by hot key "Ctrl + V"

I'm using Nokia E5-00 (RM-632) FW 042.010, I have found a bug: When I copy a text by hot key "Ctrl + C" to Clipboard, I can paste it to another applications (SMS, Note, ...) by hot key "Ctrl + V" but can not paste to document in Quick Office by hot key
    "Ctrl + V" (just only select command Paste). This bug is in FW or Quick Office? Somebody have same problem?

nvuphi, Jul 27, 2019
  4. AiruSun Win User

Left ctrl -c v f a h x, none is working for the left ctrl key, but totally working for the right ctrl key

Left ctrl -c v f a h x, none is working for the left ctrl key, but totally working for the right ctrl key. It's not a hardware

problem, because ctrl + mouse scroll works for zooming out/in webpages. Used a second new keyboard, same thing.

Tried the uninstalling keyboard drivers, didn't work. Please help! Thanks!

AiruSun, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Hot keys not working crtl x c v f alt del clipboard etc etc - Similar Threads - Hot keys working

2. F Keys Working as Alt Keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    F Keys Working as Alt Keys: Hello I've been having problems with my computer, with my f keys suddenly not working regardless of if I press fn. I've been trying all kinds of solutions and eventually I thought to try and assign new macros for the f keys, but when I try to make a new macro it just says I'm...
  3. F Keys Working as Alt Keys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    F Keys Working as Alt Keys: Hello I've been having problems with my computer, with my f keys suddenly not working regardless of if I press fn. I've been trying all kinds of solutions and eventually I thought to try and assign new macros for the f keys, but when I try to make a new macro it just says I'm...
  4. Windows Key + V Clipboard Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Key + V Clipboard Not Working: Hello, I have had this problem with the Clipboard, when I do the shortcut Windows Key + V It does thisIt opens up this Transparent Box and a second later it closes, Clipboard History is turned on and it turns off after restart. Any help?...
  5. Right Crtl key acts as toggle, rigth alt also toggles crtl, alt + number shortcuts not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right Crtl key acts as toggle, rigth alt also toggles crtl, alt + number shortcuts not working: Right ctrl key acts as toggle and can only be turned off by the left crtl key, right alt key also toggles ctrl key.Holding down alt key and typing numbers on numeric keyboard example alt+64 for @ symbol doesn´t work.I´ve turned off all accesibility and disability settings as...
  6. Right Crtl key acts as toggle, rigth alt also toggles crtl, alt + number shortcuts not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right Crtl key acts as toggle, rigth alt also toggles crtl, alt + number shortcuts not working: Right ctrl key acts as toggle and can only be turned off by the left crtl key, right alt key also toggles ctrl key.Holding down alt key and typing numbers on numeric keyboard example alt+64 for @ symbol doesnt work.I´ve turned off all accesibility and disability settings as...
  7. CRTL+Z CRTL+X CRTL+C CRTL+V Not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CRTL+Z CRTL+X CRTL+C CRTL+V Not working: I had a problem with my laptop keyboard where the CTRL key gets automatically pressed. There's no problem with keyboard driver. Checked with driver update option it's the latest one. With "KeyTweak" software I could find Left CTRL seems to be normal and only Right CTRL key is...
  8. Control+v, Control+c, Control+z etc... not working anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Control+v, Control+c, Control+z etc... not working anymore: Hi So if I type Control+c and select a bunch of text I get a 'c' written or displayed same with Control+v, my keyboard config is 'United state international' and even if I switch to 'us' the problem persists, this everywhere. Regards...
  9. Windows Key + Crtl Alt Delete not working?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Key + Crtl Alt Delete not working?: For some reason, the shortcuts to exit to desktop and open task manager no longer work. I can open task manager through the searchbar, however. Any ideas why this could have happened?...
  10. Samba v 4.8.x and connectivity (SMB1 / NAS etc)

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Samba v 4.8.x and connectivity (SMB1 / NAS etc): Hi folks I know people use NAS systems on this board which often use Linux type distros. Same goes for VM's. Samba 4.8.x now throws error if you specify min protocol = SMB1 in your SMB.CONF file which will hose you up if you need connectivity to NAS via Windows / Smart TV's...