Windows 10: hot mail

Discus and support hot mail in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I want to remove/delete Hotmail from computer, it has ever been used and is a pest, can this be done?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by davidgeraghty2, Mar 24, 2020.

1. hot mail

I want to remove/delete Hotmail from computer, it has ever been used and is a pest, can this be done?

:)

davidgeraghty2, Mar 24, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. hot mail :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 24, 2020
  3. When playing games the hot keys are active

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to disable Hot Keys and check if that helps.

• Right click anywhere on your desktop screen and select Graphics Options.

• Navigate to Hot Keys and then click on Disable.

• Check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Mar 24, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

hot mail

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

hot mail

1. hot mail - Similar Threads - hot mail

2. why am I not getting incoming hot mail from ONE of my contacts?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why am I not getting incoming hot mail from ONE of my contacts?: Hi all, am running primarily 10pro on HP desktop, all updates done etc.. for last few mths have stopped receiving EMail HOTMAIL from one 1 of my normal contacts. Cant say I can see if this happening to others. Using Edge Version 16005.14326.21446.0. i occasionally look at my...
  3. why am I not getting incoming hot mail from ONE of my contacts?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why am I not getting incoming hot mail from ONE of my contacts?: Hi all, am running primarily 10pro on HP desktop, all updates done etc.. for last few mths have stopped receiving EMail HOTMAIL from one 1 of my normal contacts. Cant say I can see if this happening to others. Using Edge Version 16005.14326.21446.0. i occasionally look at my...
  4. why am I not getting incoming hot mail from ONE of my contacts?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why do I keep getting notifications that my hot mail account settings are out of date?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why do I keep getting notifications that my hot mail account settings are out of date?: Hi , every couple days for the past few months I get notifications that my hot mail account settings are out of date. I'm prompted to do the following ~ go to Settings/Notifications, Shared Experiences. Then under Accounts I click FIX NOW and it says Windows security making...
  6. Hot Key for Mail on Keyboard Stopepd Working - Help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hot Key for Mail on Keyboard Stopepd Working - Help: I have a keyboard with hot keys for mail, browser, volume, etc. These buttons worked well for a long time for bringing up their assigned apps. But last week I'm no longer able to bring up my mail client which is thunderbird. Mind you, its a no-name keyboard made in china....
  7. can't get password for old hot mail account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    can't get password for old hot mail account: password for account has a recovery phone number from a cell phone that i haven't had for a while should be dead, but i called that number today, it rang no one picked up, however, microsoft told me i didn't give them enough info to get into the account. it was open on one...
  8. spam..hot mail..

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    spam..hot mail..: just a question .. why is Microsoft leaving up to the user to sort out junk mail ..up to 200 a day . nothing stops them ..and seeing scary stories on line about updates and windows 10 being pretty bad for security ..Microsoft tech..remote took over my pc and even after 2...
  9. I reset my computer now I cant log into my hot mail account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I reset my computer now I cant log into my hot mail account: My computer was not running right and would not boot uo so I did a reset now I cant get into my Hotmail account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reset-my-computer-now-i-cant-log-into-my-hot/5101b76d-f2ed-4260-8fe1-b60518c43661
  10. Hot mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hot mail: I had to reboot my phone and im still deleting emails from 2 years ago , why are they being saved and not gotten rid of, and destroyed ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hot-mail/92782f60-88c2-418f-898d-a7b87a4ad82a