Windows 10: Hot to confirm Bluetooth Pin on PC and Phone

Discus and support Hot to confirm Bluetooth Pin on PC and Phone in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tried to connect my Google Pixel 8 Pro to my Windows 11 Phone link App. Everything went fine until the Bluetooth part. The screen went away with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kevin Burnett, Feb 28, 2024.

1. Hot to confirm Bluetooth Pin on PC and Phone

I tried to connect my Google Pixel 8 Pro to my Windows 11 Phone link App. Everything went fine until the Bluetooth part. The screen went away with the Bluetooth code and It wont come back. Even when I uninstalled and reinstalled I keep getting the same error on my computer of "you still need to confirm the Bluetooth pin on your mobile device and pc". I cant find anywhere on my phone or computer that gives me the option to confirm it. I have tried readding the device and the same error pops up. Please help!!!

:)

Kevin Burnett, Feb 28, 2024
  2. MIKEDOB Win User

Pairing Bluetooth phone with my windows 10 computer, can't enter PIN into confirm Pin box no space on box.

Pairing Bluetooth phone with my windows 10 computer, can't enter PIN into confirm Pin box no space on box. Tried changing resolution,rebooting,windows & dongle drivers same box pops up with no space for pin. My phone is the Note 9, 512 & PC is 8 core Xenon
    with 32Gb of ram.

MIKEDOB, Feb 28, 2024
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Feb 28, 2024
  4. Hot to confirm Bluetooth Pin on PC and Phone

PC Windows 10 Bluetooth won't connect with Pixel 3XL phone

I have a Lenovo Yoga C930 PC (Win 10) that I cannot connect to my Pixel 3XL phone. I can get them to pair, but the PC bluetooth will only hold the connection for about 1 second, then says 'not connected'.

I have removed the PC from the phone's list of previously connected devices & then re-paired-numerous times. I have shut down & re-started both devices numerous times. None of these actions have worked. I am praying that one of you smart readers can help me solve this highly frustrating problem, pretty please?

BTW, I recently ran the upgrade on my phone from android 9 to 10. Could this be the problem? I see other changes on my phone that I think add steps & make it more cumbersome to use. Wish I could dump android 10 & go back to 9, but don't know how to do that either. If that is not the cause of this connection problem with the PC, I can live with it.

I would appreciate all advice. Please know that I am a 60-something year old- more knowledgeable than a basic user, but not super well versed in all of the software & hardware fixes that many of you know, so please write your suggestions/solutions accordingly. Many thanks in advance Hot to confirm Bluetooth Pin on PC and Phone :)

Wildflowerz , Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

Hot to confirm Bluetooth Pin on PC and Phone

1. Hot to confirm Bluetooth Pin on PC and Phone - Similar Threads - Hot confirm Bluetooth

2. Hot to confirm Bluetooth Pin on PC and Phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hot to confirm Bluetooth Pin on PC and Phone: I tried to connect my Google Pixel 8 Pro to my Windows 11 Phone link App. Everything went fine until the Bluetooth part. The screen went away with the Bluetooth code and It wont come back. Even when I uninstalled and reinstalled I keep getting the same error on my computer of...
  3. Unable to connect bluetooth device phone with PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect bluetooth device phone with PC: HelloI'm unable to connect my phone with my PC via Bluetooth. On the PC it shows the phone as "paired" pls. check picture below, but when trying to connect the phone with the PC via the phone's settings, it just says "unable to connect to my PC" on the phone, and nothing...
  4. Unable to connect bluetooth device phone with PC

Unable to connect bluetooth device phone with PC: HelloI'm unable to connect my phone with my PC via Bluetooth. On the PC it shows the phone as "paired" pls. check picture below, but when trying to connect the phone with the PC via the phone's settings, it just says "unable to connect to my PC" on the phone, and nothing...
  5. Bluetooth PIN

Bluetooth PIN: If you know, please tell me. Where is the bluetooth PIN on my PC stored? Is it in the hardware? In the operating system, or somewhere else? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-pin/e147379b-0b72-4ea7-8fc1-d80d72cd1189
  6. USB phone charging very hot?

in Windows 10 Support
    USB phone charging very hot?: For my Android phone I have a USB charger with two 2.1A and one Fast Charge outlets. The usb plug to the charger gets very hot when on Fast Charge. Is this normal and safe? it gets too hot to hold. My practice has beeen to use Fast Charge for only a limited time (say around...
  7. Bluetooth - PC and phone pairs but don't connect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth - PC and phone pairs but don't connect: I can pair the PC with the phone, but not way that after linking to connect both. I already tried clearing the Bluetooth cache in the phone, and also updating and reinstalling the Bluetooth driver of the PC. As curiosity, after paring, in the PC instead of one paired...
  8. using pc as bluetooth headset for my phone

using pc as bluetooth headset for my phone: So basically a while ago I had my phone connected to my laptop via bluetooth ( I used the "Your phone" app) and I could listen to music I was playing on my phone via my computers headset and it was super useful. Then I had some issues and had to format it. Now I've tried a...
  9. Bluetooth - phone to PC connection

Bluetooth - phone to PC connection: Win 10 (64bit), PC, Bluetooth USB stick, Sony Xperia XZ Premium I enabled Bluetooth on my PC and got my phone connected to it (at least that's what my PC tells me) but when I try to send a picture from my phone to my PC, I get an error on my phone, saying there's a...
  10. BLUETOOTH connection problem (phone to PC only)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BLUETOOTH connection problem (phone to PC only): Have been unable for several months now to send photos, or any file, from Android Phone (MiA1, Android 9) to PC (Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 1809 running on LENOVO V33015IKB). Latest updates installed to both Android and Windows. Your Smartphone on PC: version 1.19032.731.0, Your...