Windows 10: Hotel public interneg connect..cant connect

Discus and support Hotel public interneg connect..cant connect in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; runtimebroker.exe The group or resourse is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by garyDEW_15, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Hotel public interneg connect..cant connect

runtimebroker.exe

The group or resourse is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation

:)

garyDEW_15, Oct 3, 2019
  2. ViviUK Win User

connecting to hotel wifi

While on holiday in a hotel, my husband connected to hotel wifi on his windows 7 phone without a hitch. I was unable to connect on my windows10 phone. It kept asking me to sign in with user name and password, which of course I could not do. (I had correctly
    entered the passcode). It also suggested I go to the router to connect, which again, I could not do in a hotel.

The previous week we had stayed in a holiday let, and I was able to sign into their wifi ok.

can someone tell me why my w10 phone would not connect in the hotel?

ViviUK, Oct 3, 2019
  3. Can't connect to certain public WiFi.

Hi,

To better assist you with the public WiFi connection issue, please answer the following questions:

• Which Windows version is currently running on your phone?
    • Are you able to connect your phone to other public WiFi hotspot?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Rommel Diw, Oct 3, 2019
  4. Hotel public interneg connect..cant connect

Wont connect to hotel wifi

Hi Marric,

It is possible that the hotel has set up a different type of security for the authentication of their WiFi. We advise that you contact the IT administrator of the hotel.

For the meantime, you may refer to the steps provided in this
    article
    to troubleshoot network connection issues in Windows 10. Also, make sure that your Operating System is up to date.

Let us know the outcome and if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Stephanie Sal, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

Hotel public interneg connect..cant connect

1. Hotel public interneg connect..cant connect - Similar Threads - Hotel public interneg

2. Private or Public Connection Required?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Private or Public Connection Required?: I have a desktop computer with Windows 10 which is for personal use only and no-one uses it but myself. I noticed on my connection to broadband fibre it showed `public connection`. I tried to change it to private but it has not changed. Can anyone please explain this to me...
  3. Private or Public Connection Required?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Private or Public Connection Required?: I have a desktop computer with Windows 10 which is for personal use only and no-one uses it but myself. I noticed on my connection to broadband fibre it showed `public connection`. I tried to change it to private but it has not changed. Can anyone please explain this to me...
  4. Public wifi connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Public wifi connection: My laptop is not able to connect to public networks despite detecting them...."Do you want your PC to be discoverable by other PCs and devices on this network?" This is what I see only.please help....
  5. Public wifi connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Public wifi connection: My laptop is not able to connect to public networks despite detecting them...."Do you want your PC to be discoverable by other PCs and devices on this network?" This is what I see only.please help....
  6. Public wifi connection

7. Problem to connect to hotel wifi

Problem to connect to hotel wifi: I have been having problems with public wifi on my laptop running windows 10. If I try to connect to some wifi (ususally in hotels requiring a login/password) browser opens msftconnecttest/redirect but fails to connect. I tried to switched off all firewalls and antivirus...
  8. I cant connect to public network. It doesnt ask for password

I cant connect to public network. It doesnt ask for password: I cant connect to public network. It says SSL certificate error and google says your network is not private. It should ask for password on this network, but it doesnt. It connects, but I cant go online and there is a yellow triangle on internet access ikon. I tried lot of...
  9. Connecting to Public WiFi

Connecting to Public WiFi: Since the latest update was pushed last week, I cannot connect to public WiFi networks that require verification on a browser after making the connection (Google Starbucks). Any suggestions?...
  10. Hotel internet story; sudden bad connection

Hotel internet story; sudden bad connection: I am seeking a solution for the following. Here are all the clues: 1. I have been in this hotel for some months on business. Internet with Windows 10 laptop worked great until about a week ago. 2. Suddenly, websites load part way and just keep on loading indefinitely,...