Windows 10: Hotel Wifi

Discus and support Hotel Wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've stayed at this hotel before twice and the wifi connection was just fine and Im here again and now there is a problem. I asked the front desk if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Santi112, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Santi112 Win User

Hotel Wifi

I've stayed at this hotel before twice and the wifi connection was just fine and Im here again and now there is a problem. I asked the front desk if anyone else was having problems they said no. I tried trouble shooting and doing some other suggestions involving the command prompt and still nothing. I think it may be my firewall to be honest but Im not sure, I had the same settings on my fire wall before and didn't have an issue. I was wondering if anyone can help me? Is this a common thing?

:)

Santi112, Aug 19, 2019
  2. ViviUK Win User

connecting to hotel wifi

While on holiday in a hotel, my husband connected to hotel wifi on his windows 7 phone without a hitch. I was unable to connect on my windows10 phone. It kept asking me to sign in with user name and password, which of course I could not do. (I had correctly
    entered the passcode). It also suggested I go to the router to connect, which again, I could not do in a hotel.

The previous week we had stayed in a holiday let, and I was able to sign into their wifi ok.

can someone tell me why my w10 phone would not connect in the hotel?

ViviUK, Aug 19, 2019
  3. Ian Sal Win User
    Microsoft Lumia phone- how do I sign in with username and password for hotel wifi

Hi Robert,

Here's how you can connect to the WiFi:

• From app list select Settings.
    • Look for WiFi and select it.

• All available WiFi will show up, simply tap the hotel's WiFi (usually it has the hotel's name).
    • From there, you can enter the hotel's WiFi password.
    Let us know how it works.

Regards.

Ian Sal, Aug 19, 2019
  4. corvus13 Win User

Hotel Wifi

hotel wifi

Ok, panic over, the hotel WiFi doesn't work but the reception WiFi does. Flap Flap beer....

corvus13, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

Hotel Wifi

1. Hotel Wifi - Similar Threads - Hotel Wifi

2. WiFi in hotel frequently disconnects momentarily only on Win10 desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi in hotel frequently disconnects momentarily only on Win10 desktop: I'm living in a Marriott hotel for two years now, same room, same desktop computer, same everything. The WiFi has been stable and fast all along except when their main control room has had an issue. Recently their system had an issue and since then, for about two weeks now,...
  3. WiFi in hotel frequently disconnects momentarily only on Win10 desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi in hotel frequently disconnects momentarily only on Win10 desktop: I'm living in a Marriott hotel for two years now, same room, same desktop computer, same everything. The WiFi has been stable and fast all along except when their main control room has had an issue. Recently their system had an issue and since then, for about two weeks now,...
  4. WiFi in hotel frequently disconnects momentarily only on Win10 desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED Win 11 Laptop on Hotel Wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED Win 11 Laptop on Hotel Wifi: I have a Dell G7 7790 laptop running Win 11, I've been trying to connect to this hotel wifi for about 2 hours. I have used this laptop at home with zero issues, and countless other hotels. I've only had this issue a couple times on different hotel wifis, 99% of hotels it...
  6. ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED Win 11 Laptop on Hotel Wifi

ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED Win 11 Laptop on Hotel Wifi: I have a Dell G7 7790 laptop running Win 11, I've been trying to connect to this hotel wifi for about 2 hours. I have used this laptop at home with zero issues, and countless other hotels. I've only had this issue a couple times on different hotel wifis, 99% of hotels it...
  7. Cannot login Win11 using a hotel wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot login Win11 using a hotel wifi: I just got my new computer and set it up at home. Now I brought it to a hotel and issues come. On the login page, I choose the hotel Wi-Fi as the network option, but it needs my confirmation on a web browser to activate the connection. This is quite standard. However, because...
  8. Cannot login Win11 using a hotel wifi

Cannot login Win11 using a hotel wifi: I just got my new computer and set it up at home. Now I brought it to a hotel and issues come. On the login page, I choose the hotel Wi-Fi as the network option, but it needs my confirmation on a web browser to activate the connection. This is quite standard. However, because...
  9. Microsoft Blocking Hotel Wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Blocking Hotel Wifi: HelloI had a curious situation earlier this week when connected to a hotel wi-fi from my Windows 10 Dell XPS-13 laptop.The hotel wi-fi is one of those that you connect initially via a subscription page in a browser in my case Edge. The hotel is in the UK and the wi-fi...
  10. Microsoft Blocking Hotel Wifi

Microsoft Blocking Hotel Wifi: HelloI had a curious situation earlier this week when connected to a hotel wi-fi from my Windows 10 Dell XPS-13 laptop.The hotel wi-fi is one of those that you connect initially via a subscription page in a browser in my case Edge. The hotel is in the UK and the wi-fi...