Windows 10: Hotel Wifi

Discus and support Hotel Wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've stayed at this hotel before twice and the wifi connection was just fine and Im here again and now there is a problem. I asked the front desk if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Santi112, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Santi112 Win User

Hotel Wifi

I've stayed at this hotel before twice and the wifi connection was just fine and Im here again and now there is a problem. I asked the front desk if anyone else was having problems they said no. I tried trouble shooting and doing some other suggestions involving the command prompt and still nothing. I think it may be my firewall to be honest but Im not sure, I had the same settings on my fire wall before and didn't have an issue. I was wondering if anyone can help me? Is this a common thing?

:)

Santi112, Aug 19, 2019
  2. ViviUK Win User

connecting to hotel wifi

While on holiday in a hotel, my husband connected to hotel wifi on his windows 7 phone without a hitch. I was unable to connect on my windows10 phone. It kept asking me to sign in with user name and password, which of course I could not do. (I had correctly
    entered the passcode). It also suggested I go to the router to connect, which again, I could not do in a hotel.

The previous week we had stayed in a holiday let, and I was able to sign into their wifi ok.

can someone tell me why my w10 phone would not connect in the hotel?

ViviUK, Aug 19, 2019
  3. Ian Sal Win User
    Microsoft Lumia phone- how do I sign in with username and password for hotel wifi

Hi Robert,

Here's how you can connect to the WiFi:

• From app list select Settings.
    • Look for WiFi and select it.

• All available WiFi will show up, simply tap the hotel's WiFi (usually it has the hotel's name).
    • From there, you can enter the hotel's WiFi password.
    Let us know how it works.

Regards.

Ian Sal, Aug 19, 2019
  4. corvus13 Win User

Hotel Wifi

hotel wifi

Ok, panic over, the hotel WiFi doesn't work but the reception WiFi does. Flap Flap beer....

corvus13, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

Hotel Wifi

1. Hotel Wifi - Similar Threads - Hotel Wifi

2. Casablanca Grand Hotel Jeddah Bids Huawei MateBook D 16 for eBay

in Windows 10 Customization
    Casablanca Grand Hotel Jeddah Bids Huawei MateBook D 16 for eBay: Connect "Casablanca Grand Hotel Wi-Fi Hotel Room Naif Batarfi" for Sign in Wi-Fi Network in Command Prompt Kill TaskSign in Wi-Fi Network for Command Prompt Kill Task Administrator Name Directions Naif Batarfi's Kia Car in Casablanca Grand Hotel to Rent Car Jeddah -Directions...
  3. Book Hotel Room in Hala W Ghala2 Hotel for Computer Office

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Book Hotel Room in Hala W Ghala2 Hotel for Computer Office: Didn't Open Front Door in Lock KeyWalk in Living Room to Welcome Door to Outside to Front DoorOpen Front Door in Walk RoadWalking Directions in 8445 Al Rabat to Hala W Ghala2 HotelWalk in Hala W Ghala2 Hotel to Hala W Ghala2 Hotel ReceptionSay "Hello, Can I Book a Room"Hotel...
  4. Hotel wifi sign in issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hotel wifi sign in issue: I just checked into my hotel in Doha and my personal laptop (windows 10 pro) connects to the hotel wifi but doesn’t bring up the sign in page, it just says “no internet, secured”. I disconnected my nord VPN in case it was causing the problem, but it persists. My other (work)...
  5. Forgotten pin ...at a hotel...no internet...typing from my tablet

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgotten pin ...at a hotel...no internet...typing from my tablet: Hi i appear to have forgotten my pin. How do i reclaim my windows 10 computer. It is telling me that there is no i ternet connection. But yesterday there was. Infact its the same connection that i am on while writing this on my tablet. Thanks in advance s...
  6. Problem to connect to hotel wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem to connect to hotel wifi: I have been having problems with public wifi on my laptop running windows 10. If I try to connect to some wifi (ususally in hotels requiring a login/password) browser opens msftconnecttest/redirect but fails to connect. I tried to switched off all firewalls and antivirus...
  7. Unable to see interstitial (log in) page when attempting to connect to hotel wifi

Unable to see interstitial (log in) page when attempting to connect to hotel wifi: This is an ongoing problem, and I know I am not the only one to suffer it. Since buying a new computer (Windows 10) I almost invariably fail to see the log in screen to enable me to use hotel wifi. This is in many different hotels in many different territories. I have...
  8. ASUS laptop Windows 10 cannot connect to hotel wifi that requires Room ID and Password.

ASUS laptop Windows 10 cannot connect to hotel wifi that requires Room ID and Password.: I am trying to get my ASUS laptop with Windows 10 to connect to good hotel wifi (iPhone is connecting straight away no problem), when I connect to wifi it comes up and has 'limited connectivity' or also "security concern".. When I connect with my iPhone as hotspot tether...
  9. Windows update started without warning on hotel wifi

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update started without warning on hotel wifi: Windows turned itself off while connected to hotel first wifi. When restarting, it went to black window after login. Ctrl-alt-del brought up the normal panel, but task manager would not appear when clicked (went bank up blank screen). After a couple of reboot attempts with...
  10. Internet devices With 1 Wifi account (hotels ) - portable Router

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Internet devices With 1 Wifi account (hotels ) - portable Router: Hi there Might be of interest to those travelling and staying in hotels where you either have a single Ethernet (LAN) connection or 1 login per room and you have a few devices you want to use. Also works if you have say a business meeting in your room and people need...