Windows 10: Hotkey For Scaling In Windows 10?

Discus and support Hotkey For Scaling In Windows 10? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Is it possible to toggle a hotkey for switching between 100% and 125% scaling? I know how to accomplish this using Windows Settings, but I was hoping... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Mulsiphix, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Mulsiphix Win User

Hotkey For Scaling In Windows 10?

Is it possible to toggle a hotkey for switching between 100% and 125% scaling? I know how to accomplish this using Windows Settings, but I was hoping to perform it without entering the menu and adjusting the setting directly. If not natively within Windows, how about third-party software that could do it?

:)

Mulsiphix, Jan 1, 2021

2. Is it possible to have hotkeys to do display scaling?

I find myself needing to change my display scaling very frequently from 150% to 100% and back again because I have certain apps that are hard to use at 150% scaling, such as Affinity Photo and Vegas Pro, but 100% scaling is uncomfortably small for everything else. I have a Powershell script consisting of just the line "start ms-settings:display" which I launch from the taskbar, and this removes a few of the steps that I would otherwise need to take to do the switch, but what I would really like is to be able to switch between 150% scaling and 100% scaling instantly with a hotkey combination. Is there a way to do this?

(Using version 1909)

ricecrispies, Jan 1, 2021
  3. Muyfa666 Win User
    Hotkey for changing scaling level?

Are there any way to create a hotkey or so to quickly change scaling level in Win10?

I have my PC hooked up to a TV and sometimes I want to change the scaling quickly for some programs.

Any chance of this happening?

Muyfa666, Jan 1, 2021
  4. Hotkey For Scaling In Windows 10?

custom scaling documents for printing in windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

• How you trying to scale the documents?
    • Which application you are using for scaling the documents.

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

1. Press control key + p.

2. Now select the number of pages you want to scale while printing.

3. Click apply.

4. Now click on print.

Please try the above suggestions and let us know the status of the issue.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

Hotkey For Scaling In Windows 10?

1. Hotkey For Scaling In Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Hotkey Scaling

2. How to use Hotkeys without fn?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to use Hotkeys without fn?: I have an asus ROG laptop. First of all I didn't know how to use the hotkeys but then i learned that you have to press fn key along the f1-12 keys. Now i want to disable the fn key and only use the f1-12 keys to perform the same functions. As I said I have an asus laptop so...
  3. Some fn hotkeys not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some fn hotkeys not working: So I recently changed the hard drive on my laptop to an ssd, but since I did that some of my fn hotkeys don't work anymore, but some other do. For example the volume/brightness up and down work just fine, but pause/play, next, prev and stop don't work Is there any way to fix...
  4. How to assign a hotkey to execute a specific task on Windows 10?

How to assign a hotkey to execute a specific task on Windows 10?: Let's say I'm using a program for work and for some reason I have to press S, down arrow key, press S again and tap left click on my mouse twice (which I actually do), how can I do this? submitted by /u/breddlyn [link] [comments]...
  5. The input hotkeys I've set to changing languages are erased after I restart my computer.

The input hotkeys I've set to changing languages are erased after I restart my computer.: go to Time & Language in settings, language, keyboard and press "input language hotkeys". I like using ctrl+9 for english and alt+shift+0 for greek but after I restart my computer it appears like I had never set those hotkeys on that action (You just go to the same place you...
  6. regedit.exe & MMC non-responsive to [some] mouseclick/hotkey commands

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    regedit.exe & MMC non-responsive to [some] mouseclick/hotkey commands: Summary: * regedit.exe & MMC respond to keyboard press [alt-space-n] to Minimize -- but NOT to that command bound to a mouse-click. * regedit.exe & MMC -- DO respond to mouse-click [win-d] (Show Desktop/Minimize ALL), as well as the keyboard press of both [win-d] and...
  7. Fn+F9 hotkey to enable/disable the touchpad no longer works

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fn+F9 hotkey to enable/disable the touchpad no longer works: I have an ASUS 541U laptop 64-bit OS, x64-based processor- after the latest update of Windows 10 the Fn + F9 hotkey to enable/disable the touchpad no longer works. It just can't be disabled or enabled. All other Fn-hotkeys work normally. I can Enable or Disable Touchpad...
  8. Hotkey

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hotkey: My keyboards F4 key is not working and The backlight of my keyboard turns on by pressing Fn+F4 key. Is there any way to turn on the backlight through cmd or any other software? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotkey/abb4c8ad-3f81-49b1-9be7-873e3d0d135e
  9. Is it possible to have hotkeys to do display scaling?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it possible to have hotkeys to do display scaling?: I find myself needing to change my display scaling very frequently from 150% to 100% and back again because I have certain apps that are hard to use at 150% scaling, such as Affinity Photo and Vegas Pro, but 100% scaling is uncomfortably small for everything else. I have a...
  10. Hotkey for changing scaling level?

in Windows 10 Support
    Hotkey for changing scaling level?: Are there any way to create a hotkey or so to quickly change scaling level in Win10? I have my PC hooked up to a TV and sometimes I want to change the scaling quickly for some programs. Any chance of this happening? 66511