Windows 10: Hotkey For Scaling In Windows 10?

Discus and support Hotkey For Scaling In Windows 10? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Is it possible to toggle a hotkey for switching between 100% and 125% scaling? I know how to accomplish this using Windows Settings, but I was hoping... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Mulsiphix, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Mulsiphix Win User

Hotkey For Scaling In Windows 10?

Is it possible to toggle a hotkey for switching between 100% and 125% scaling? I know how to accomplish this using Windows Settings, but I was hoping to perform it without entering the menu and adjusting the setting directly. If not natively within Windows, how about third-party software that could do it?

:)

Mulsiphix, Jan 1, 2021

2. Is it possible to have hotkeys to do display scaling?

I find myself needing to change my display scaling very frequently from 150% to 100% and back again because I have certain apps that are hard to use at 150% scaling, such as Affinity Photo and Vegas Pro, but 100% scaling is uncomfortably small for everything else. I have a Powershell script consisting of just the line "start ms-settings:display" which I launch from the taskbar, and this removes a few of the steps that I would otherwise need to take to do the switch, but what I would really like is to be able to switch between 150% scaling and 100% scaling instantly with a hotkey combination. Is there a way to do this?

(Using version 1909)

ricecrispies, Jan 1, 2021
  3. Muyfa666 Win User
    Hotkey for changing scaling level?

Are there any way to create a hotkey or so to quickly change scaling level in Win10?

I have my PC hooked up to a TV and sometimes I want to change the scaling quickly for some programs.

Any chance of this happening?

Muyfa666, Jan 1, 2021
  4. Hotkey For Scaling In Windows 10?

custom scaling documents for printing in windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

• How you trying to scale the documents?
    • Which application you are using for scaling the documents.

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

1. Press control key + p.

2. Now select the number of pages you want to scale while printing.

3. Click apply.

4. Now click on print.

Please try the above suggestions and let us know the status of the issue.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

Hotkey For Scaling In Windows 10?

1. Hotkey For Scaling In Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Hotkey Scaling

2. what i need to do if on my HP laptop hp hotkey UWP Servise running on my CPU 30%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what i need to do if on my HP laptop hp hotkey UWP Servise running on my CPU 30%: what i need to do if on my HP laptop hp hotkey UWP Servise running on my CPU 30% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-i-need-to-do-if-on-my-hp-laptop-hp-hotkey-uwp/174d2f42-5cab-47c8-8c5e-665e1f1b2440
  3. what i need to do if on my HP laptop hp hotkey UWP Servise running on my CPU 30%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what i need to do if on my HP laptop hp hotkey UWP Servise running on my CPU 30%: what i need to do if on my HP laptop hp hotkey UWP Servise running on my CPU 30% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-i-need-to-do-if-on-my-hp-laptop-hp-hotkey-uwp/174d2f42-5cab-47c8-8c5e-665e1f1b2440
  4. what i need to do if on my HP laptop hp hotkey UWP Servise running on my CPU 30%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How do I change hotkey combination to open extended context menu in explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change hotkey combination to open extended context menu in explorer?: I bought a new laptop with pre-installed Windows 11 Pro, and for some reason it has a different key combination compared to my old laptop with Windows 11 Home to open extended context menu in explorer - SHIFT + F10. I used SHIFT + RIGHT_CLICK for many years and I am very...
  6. How do I change hotkey combination to open extended context menu in explorer?

How do I change hotkey combination to open extended context menu in explorer?: I bought a new laptop with pre-installed Windows 11 Pro, and for some reason it has a different key combination compared to my old laptop with Windows 11 Home to open extended context menu in explorer - SHIFT + F10. I used SHIFT + RIGHT_CLICK for many years and I am very...
  7. After upgrade to Windows 11, Fn+F4 Mute Hotkey does not mute microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After upgrade to Windows 11, Fn+F4 Mute Hotkey does not mute microphone: My laptop is Lenovo Thinkpad T490sAfter upgrade to Windows 11, Fn+F4 Mute Hotkey does not mute microphone, not only this one many Fn+F functions not working, some are working like:Fn+F1 mute the speakersFn+F2 decrease sound levelFn+F3 increase sound levelFn+F5 increase...
  8. After upgrade to Windows 11, Fn+F4 Mute Hotkey does not mute microphone

After upgrade to Windows 11, Fn+F4 Mute Hotkey does not mute microphone: My laptop is Lenovo Thinkpad T490sAfter upgrade to Windows 11, Fn+F4 Mute Hotkey does not mute microphone, not only this one many Fn+F functions not working, some are working like:Fn+F1 mute the speakersFn+F2 decrease sound levelFn+F3 increase sound levelFn+F5 increase...
  9. Is it possible to have hotkeys to do display scaling?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it possible to have hotkeys to do display scaling?: I find myself needing to change my display scaling very frequently from 150% to 100% and back again because I have certain apps that are hard to use at 150% scaling, such as Affinity Photo and Vegas Pro, but 100% scaling is uncomfortably small for everything else. I have a...
  10. Hotkey for changing scaling level?

in Windows 10 Support
    Hotkey for changing scaling level?: Are there any way to create a hotkey or so to quickly change scaling level in Win10? I have my PC hooked up to a TV and sometimes I want to change the scaling quickly for some programs. Any chance of this happening? 66511