Windows 10: HotKeys changed themselves, how to change back to normal?

Discus and support HotKeys changed themselves, how to change back to normal? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My laptop has volume adjust on the f1 f2 f3 keys and more on the others. Suddenly they have new things assigned to them that I didn't knowingly set.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by techdaring, Apr 14, 2016.

1. HotKeys changed themselves, how to change back to normal?

My laptop has volume adjust on the f1 f2 f3 keys and more on the others. Suddenly they have new things assigned to them that I didn't knowingly set. It's a Windows 10 touchscreen laptop. How do I change them back to normal?

:)

techdaring, Apr 14, 2016
  2. Jettto Win User

Switching keyboard layout doesn't work ANYMORE.

The Left Alt+Ctrl combo doesn't change language anymore. The language bar doesn't appear anymore. To change language I have to go to settings all the time.

Tried changing the hotkey back and forth and putting on and off showing language bar on status bar.

How do I solve this?

Jettto, Apr 14, 2016
  3. How do I get back to the desktop.

How do I get back to the default desktop (like windows 7 desktop). I was messing around with the hotkey's and it changed my desktop to this weird display screen (like windows 8's start menu) how do i get it back?

The Cat Mage, Apr 14, 2016
Thema:

HotKeys changed themselves, how to change back to normal?

1. HotKeys changed themselves, how to change back to normal? - Similar Threads - HotKeys changed themselves

2. How to change hotkey settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change hotkey settings?: The hotkey for activating and deactivating the mic is functioning just opposite. when the indicator is on the mic remains off and when the indicator is off the mic remains on! It was not as that before I accidentally pressed a couple of keys together. Please help me....
  3. How to change hotkey settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change hotkey settings?: The hotkey for activating and deactivating the mic is functioning just opposite. when the indicator is on the mic remains off and when the indicator is off the mic remains on! It was not as that before I accidentally pressed a couple of keys together. Please help me....
  4. How to change date/time font back to normal?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change date/time font back to normal?: After doing an update, the font of the date and time on my taskbar has changed slightly so that the 1's have the horizontal lines on the bottom see picture. Everywhere else, like in my file folders for instance, the 1's look normal. I googled it and I couldn't find anyone...
  5. How to change date/time font back to normal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change date/time font back to normal?: After doing an update, the font of the date and time on my taskbar has changed slightly so that the 1's have the horizontal lines on the bottom see picture. Everywhere else, like in my file folders for instance, the 1's look normal. I googled it and I couldn't find anyone...
  6. How to change date/time font back to normal?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Change windows keys back to normal

Change windows keys back to normal: The day to to day language I has special characters ā,š,ļ, etc.Recently, I can't switch back to the setting where using ' and letters would create a special character 'a=ā.I tried switching language and keyboard settings, but can't find a fix. There seems to be no reason for...
  8. Changing Hotkeys

Changing Hotkeys: Hi, I'm fairly new to Windows as I just switched over from Macs, and I was wondering if it was possible to switch/change hotkeys. From what I've seen and researched, modifying hotkeys only works for certain keyboards. I'm using a Logitech k400 wireless keyboard and I...
  9. Hotkey change

Hotkey change: I seem to have accidentally changed some hotkey so that entering "shift + s" brings up a screen snipping tool. This is extremely obnoxious when I want to type a capital S; I have to stop what I'm doing, hit escape to exit the snip tool, and then use caps lock to do it. Anyone...
  10. how to change black screen back to normal

how to change black screen back to normal: how to change black screen back to normal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen/28ba356e-11bf-4b3f-8c93-e96e24999d0a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change background color to normal

2. change black screen to normal

3. change my screen color back to normal

4. vhange color from black to normal,
  5. Windows 10: how to change black screen back to normal,
  6. laptop shift screen to normal,
  7. how to change screen color back to normal,
  8. return screen to normal color,
  9. changebluescreentonormal