Windows 10: HotKeys changed themselves, how to change back to normal?

Discus and support HotKeys changed themselves, how to change back to normal? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My laptop has volume adjust on the f1 f2 f3 keys and more on the others. Suddenly they have new things assigned to them that I didn't knowingly set.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by techdaring, Apr 14, 2016.

1. HotKeys changed themselves, how to change back to normal?

My laptop has volume adjust on the f1 f2 f3 keys and more on the others. Suddenly they have new things assigned to them that I didn't knowingly set. It's a Windows 10 touchscreen laptop. How do I change them back to normal?

:)

techdaring, Apr 14, 2016
  2. Jettto Win User

Switching keyboard layout doesn't work ANYMORE.

The Left Alt+Ctrl combo doesn't change language anymore. The language bar doesn't appear anymore. To change language I have to go to settings all the time.

Tried changing the hotkey back and forth and putting on and off showing language bar on status bar.

How do I solve this?

Jettto, Apr 14, 2016
  3. How do I get back to the desktop.

How do I get back to the default desktop (like windows 7 desktop). I was messing around with the hotkey's and it changed my desktop to this weird display screen (like windows 8's start menu) how do i get it back?

The Cat Mage, Apr 14, 2016
Thema:

HotKeys changed themselves, how to change back to normal?

1. HotKeys changed themselves, how to change back to normal? - Similar Threads - HotKeys changed themselves

2. How do I change language switch hotkey?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change language switch hotkey?: After one of the recent updates I noticed I can't do it. I'm on Windows 10 1803 and there's no "language bar" or "change input method" or even "Keyboard (under Clock and Region). I can't see any option to change the switch from Alt-**** to anything else....
  3. Change Print Screen hotkey?

Change Print Screen hotkey?: The laptop I recently bought has no print screen key, so when I downloaded lightshot, it asked what hotkey I wanted and I set it to Ctrl+UpArrow. I just found out that a program that I'm using uses this hot key so I need to change it to something else. I cant change it via...
  4. how to change hotkey for language swapping?

how to change hotkey for language swapping?: so I use " ` " as a hotkey for changing between 2 languages for a long time and my new laptop has a difference hotkey for changing("win+space") i'm very annoyed by having to press 2 keys at once so can anyone tell me how I can change the language changing hotkey?...
  5. How do I change the shortcut (hotkeys) for Windows Magnifyer ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I change the shortcut (hotkeys) for Windows Magnifyer ?: I don't want it to be Left Win + - but just F2 for example. 124674
  6. how to change black screen back to normal

how to change black screen back to normal: how to change black screen back to normal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen/28ba356e-11bf-4b3f-8c93-e96e24999d0a
  7. How to change file back to folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to change file back to folder?: Hello, and let me tell something before. First, I have searched the way to change the file back to folder on the internet with various combination of words. Second, I tried to do those ways, and they did not work at all. I used the check disk to find any disk drive problem...
  8. Change F hotkeys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Change F hotkeys: Hi! I installed Win10 some time ago, and I just installed the driver so I can disable Wi-Fi with the F key. When I do that, the OS goes into Air Plane mode, is there any way so I can make the F key to disable only Wi-Fi? 2607
  9. accidentally change administrator to user, how to change back to admin

in Windows 10 Support
    accidentally change administrator to user, how to change back to admin: Hi all, actually i wanted to disable the log in password function every time when i on my PC but i accidentally changed the administrator to user... after restarting my com i cant change back as i'm not the admin any more... See pic below... [img] anyways to...
  10. Hotkey for changing scaling level?

in Windows 10 Support
    Hotkey for changing scaling level?: Are there any way to create a hotkey or so to quickly change scaling level in Win10? I have my PC hooked up to a TV and sometimes I want to change the scaling quickly for some programs. Any chance of this happening? 66511