Windows 10: Hotkeys issue Asus TUF Dash F15

Discus and support Hotkeys issue Asus TUF Dash F15 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I recently got a new Asus TUF dash f15 laptop with windows 11 and can't use the hotkeys brightness up or down, mute, keyboard lighting settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Zero VII, Oct 13, 2022.

1. Zero VII Win User

Hotkeys issue Asus TUF Dash F15

Hello, I recently got a new Asus TUF dash f15 laptop with windows 11 and can't use the hotkeys brightness up or down, mute, keyboard lighting settings without having to hold down the fn key which is annoying, I've been searching online for days now and a support video by Asus has that there are 3 different ways their laptops use to change this setting: 1- either by using the MyAsus app included which i didnt find any function or hotkey related option to change already installed latest version i also checked the Armoury Crate app and bios setting and couldn't find anything in neither, 2- by

:)

Zero VII, Oct 13, 2022

2. Frequent bsod on asus tuf dash f15

I recently bought tuf dash f15 and have been getting bsod again and again. I downgraded from windows 11 to 10, updated all the drivers to the latest ones but it didnt change anything. I have a suspicion that the Asus's armoury crate's smart switching between igpu and dgpu is causing this but theres no way to be sure.

Here are my minidump files from today. Cant link the previous ones as they got deleted when I downgraded my windows.

minidump.zip

gnish_airi, Oct 13, 2022
  3. Repeated crashes and BSOD on ASUS TUF A15

Hello I have the dash f15 and same issue. can you give a step by step on how you solved this?

wallygatorVF, Oct 13, 2022
  4. Hotkeys issue Asus TUF Dash F15

Asus Tuf Gaming F15 Wi-fi problem

I tried all steps on Asus F15 that is writen above and none helped. Only way to make your wi fi work normaly again is reinstal to windows 10.

AivarasVenslovas, Oct 13, 2022
Thema:

Hotkeys issue Asus TUF Dash F15

1. Hotkeys issue Asus TUF Dash F15 - Similar Threads - Hotkeys issue Asus

2. Asus TUF Dash F15 12th gen 3050 RTX restart issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus TUF Dash F15 12th gen 3050 RTX restart issue: Hello, I'm honestly struggling to figure this out so is the technicians. I bought a laptop, Asus TUF Dash F15 12th gen a year ago just 2 days after the warranty period expiring, I noticed once the laptop is left untouched for 10/15 mins sometimes less the screen goes blank...
  3. Asus TUF Dash F15 12th gen 3050 RTX restart issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus TUF Dash F15 12th gen 3050 RTX restart issue: Hello, I'm honestly struggling to figure this out so is the technicians. I bought a laptop, Asus TUF Dash F15 12th gen a year ago just 2 days after the warranty period expiring, I noticed once the laptop is left untouched for 10/15 mins sometimes less the screen goes blank...
  4. Asus TUF Dash F15 trackpad left click gets stuck.

Asus TUF Dash F15 trackpad left click gets stuck.: I've an Asus TUF Dash F15 that I brought in September 2022. I'm facing an issue that sometime when I press left click it does not get released and remain pressed. I've to click it multiple times, try to slide it and then it gets released. I understand it is a hardware issue....
  5. Asus TUF Dash F15 trackpad left click gets stuck.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus TUF Dash F15 trackpad left click gets stuck.: I've an Asus TUF Dash F15 that I brought in September 2022. I'm facing an issue that sometime when I press left click it does not get released and remain pressed. I've to click it multiple times, try to slide it and then it gets released. I understand it is a hardware issue....
  6. Hotkeys issue Asus TUF Dash F15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hotkeys issue Asus TUF Dash F15: Hello, I recently got a new Asus TUF dash f15 laptop with windows 11 and can't use the hotkeys brightness up or down, mute, keyboard lighting settings without having to hold down the fn key which is annoying, I've been searching online for days now and a support video by Asus...
  7. Frequent bsod on asus tuf dash f15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent bsod on asus tuf dash f15: I recently bought tuf dash f15 and have been getting bsod again and again. I downgraded from windows 11 to 10, updated all the drivers to the latest ones but it didnt change anything. I have a suspicion that the Asus's armoury crate's smart switching between igpu and dgpu is...
  8. Frequent bsod on asus tuf dash f15

Frequent bsod on asus tuf dash f15: I recently bought tuf dash f15 and have been getting bsod again and again. I downgraded from windows 11 to 10, updated all the drivers to the latest ones but it didnt change anything. I have a suspicion that the Asus's armoury crate's smart switching between igpu and dgpu is...
  9. Frequent bsod on asus tuf dash f15

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. locking hotkeys in asus tuf F15

in Windows 10 Customization
    locking hotkeys in asus tuf F15: I want to lock FN so that I can turn up the volume, change the brightness etc. without having to hold down function FN key first.it is pretty annoying to hold the FN key everytime to access the hotkeys provided.My laptop model is ASUS TUF F15 , model no.:FX566LII have windows...