Windows 10: Hotmail access

Discus and support Hotmail access in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Using the "Edge" browser I am not able to open www.hotmail.com.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TheLinenman, Sep 14, 2018.

1. TheLinenman Win User

Hotmail access

Using the "Edge" browser I am not able to open www.hotmail.com.

:)

TheLinenman, Sep 14, 2018
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Hotmail access

Hi,

Microsoft Hotmail Access has been migrated to Microsoft Outlook.com. If you're having issues accessing Hotmail, we suggest checking the
    Frequently Asked Questions link of Outlook.com to have further information regarding the migration of Hotmail to Outlook.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post your query anytime.

Anne Ros, Sep 14, 2018
  3. MichaelSingapore Win User
    Not all Hotmail Folders are Updated

MichaelSingapore, Sep 14, 2018
  4. Scramjet Win User

Hotmail access

Contacts in hotmail

Sorry to confuse you there. When I go into Hotmail now in iexplore and click on the square of dots ( assumed it was settings according to another google search I done) in the blue area I get a list of boxes and the 2nd one is "People". That is where all my contacts are supposed to be. All I get is the beads spinning until I get the message of problems with site. When I go into Firefox browser and log into Hotmail I can click on the "People" box and instantly get all my contacts. Also I checked the "Mail" program in Windows 10 tile section which I have 2 email accounts counting Hotmail and I can access the contacts list there. it seems the past couple days that iexplore cannot display the contacts page which is stored on people.live.com
    This is very annoying because I always clicked on my Hotmail link for the quickest access to my Hotmail especially for sending emails.
    If I cannot find a fix for this then I may have to set Firefox to my default browser *Sad

cheers

Scramjet, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

Hotmail access

1. Hotmail access - Similar Threads - Hotmail access

2. My hotmail signature is not showing up in Mail app it shows "Sent from Mail for Windows 10"...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My hotmail signature is not showing up in Mail app it shows "Sent from Mail for Windows 10"...: Hi Microsoft, My hotmail signature is not showing up in Mail app it shows "Sent from Mail for Windows 10" insted. I want to get my signature to be reflected on app from my hotmail account without re-configuring it on Mail app. Thank You...
  3. Secure web bar - not secure when using outlook.live / hotmail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Secure web bar - not secure when using outlook.live / hotmail: why does my web bar not have the padlock sign it has a circle with an "i" in it and then the following is https:// I understood that if the site was https:// that it should be secure. can you help as when I interrogate the circle with the i it says that the site is...
  4. Merging Hotmail-based Microsoft account with Gmail-based Microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Merging Hotmail-based Microsoft account with Gmail-based Microsoft account: I'm currently looking for a method to merge, or at the very least link, my two Microsoft accounts - my old Hotmail-based account which I managed to get back, and am currently using for Skype, and my other Gmail-based account which I used for my Xbox 360 and has Minecraft for...
  5. hotmail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hotmail: is hotmail/outlook down, no emails sine 9:05 this morning https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/hotmail/01563dc4-e2bd-4629-bdd7-d5b6cc85d534
  6. Cannot add Hotmail or gmail account to Mail and Calendar App

Cannot add Hotmail or gmail account to Mail and Calendar App: Hi I was logged on with my non admin account and tried to add a gmail account to Mail and Calendar app - error 0x8004005. Uninstalled app and downloaded and reinstalled. Same result Signed in with my admin account and same message. Tried to add a Microsoft account and got...
  7. Unable to add hotmail account to Windows 10 Mail app, error code: 0x80070781

Unable to add hotmail account to Windows 10 Mail app, error code: 0x80070781: For no obvious reason, the Mail and Calendar app on my windows 8 machine stopped working. There are many posts on this database about this problem. Instead of making a change, I decided to use the mail app on my Windows 10 machine. However, when trying to add the app I get...
  8. Outlook 2013 - Linked Hotmail Accounts not downloading to app access

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2013 - Linked Hotmail Accounts not downloading to app access: I have Office Professional 2013 installed, and with that comes Outlook 2013 email as the prime account. I have one Gmail and two Hotmail email accounts linked to the Outlook 2013 email account, and usually accessible via the Outlook Mail app. However, since 02 July...
  9. Cannot access my hotmail account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot access my hotmail account: Hello: It looks like I am losing my 20+ years hotmail account. I tried to sign in and I was given a message where it said that I had to verify my password. So as I always I do, I went directly to the hotmail sign in page and tried again. The same thing. So I I tried to verify...
  10. laptop won't access hotmail account after internet outage is fixed

in Browsers and Email
    laptop won't access hotmail account after internet outage is fixed: A friend's laptop will not access her Hotmail account. Time Warner cable serving our town was cut stopping all internet. It was repaired finally. All functions of internet returned to all of us except she cannot get her Hotmail account to respond on the laptop, and asked my...