Windows 10: Hotmail access

Discus and support Hotmail access in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Using the "Edge" browser I am not able to open www.hotmail.com.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TheLinenman, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Hotmail access

Using the "Edge" browser I am not able to open www.hotmail.com.

:)

TheLinenman, Sep 14, 2018
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Hotmail access

Hi,

Microsoft Hotmail Access has been migrated to Microsoft Outlook.com. If you're having issues accessing Hotmail, we suggest checking the
    Frequently Asked Questions link of Outlook.com to have further information regarding the migration of Hotmail to Outlook.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post your query anytime.

Anne Ros, Sep 14, 2018
  3. Not all Hotmail Folders are Updated

MichaelSingapore, Sep 14, 2018
  4. Scramjet Win User

Hotmail access

Contacts in hotmail

Sorry to confuse you there. When I go into Hotmail now in iexplore and click on the square of dots ( assumed it was settings according to another google search I done) in the blue area I get a list of boxes and the 2nd one is "People". That is where all my contacts are supposed to be. All I get is the beads spinning until I get the message of problems with site. When I go into Firefox browser and log into Hotmail I can click on the "People" box and instantly get all my contacts. Also I checked the "Mail" program in Windows 10 tile section which I have 2 email accounts counting Hotmail and I can access the contacts list there. it seems the past couple days that iexplore cannot display the contacts page which is stored on people.live.com
    This is very annoying because I always clicked on my Hotmail link for the quickest access to my Hotmail especially for sending emails.
    If I cannot find a fix for this then I may have to set Firefox to my default browser *Sad

cheers

Scramjet, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

Hotmail access

1. Hotmail access - Similar Threads - Hotmail access

2. different Password for hotmail and One Drive accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    different Password for hotmail and One Drive accounts: Hello - Is there any way possible to change the password for my Outlook/Hotmail email account, but leave the old password for my OneDrive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/different-password-for-hotmail-and-one-drive/853df5ea-7213-4cc8-ae20-d2c87ccb833e"
  3. hotmail service

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    hotmail service: My hotmail is not accepting emails nor can I send them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotmail-service/0e870f62-f8c1-4cb3-aa28-8a76f80de657"
  4. how to login to my hotmail account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to login to my hotmail account: how to login to my Hotmail account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-login-to-my-hotmail-account/bb70a463-dddf-4d92-a347-ac05b28a7bdd"
  5. Windows 10 and Hotmail no longer connect after latest upgrade on one pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 and Hotmail no longer connect after latest upgrade on one pc: This week, 3rd April 2019, my old pc upgraded the Windows 10 software and it seems to have disconnected the Hotmail links in the Windows emailer programme. I can see my other, non Hotmail accounts, okay, if slow, but all has totally vanished in the Hotmail account. I am fine...
  6. Issues on Hotmail with people sending me emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issues on Hotmail with people sending me emails: Recently I have been getting annoyed emails from a variety of people who are trying to respond to my email but are failing to do so as it won't send properly. It comes up with Failure Notice and instead of showing my email address it shows *** Email address is removed for...
  7. I cant access one of my Hotmail Accounts in MS Edge but I can access it in Firefox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cant access one of my Hotmail Accounts in MS Edge but I can access it in Firefox: I'm trying to log into hotmail using MS Edge for the purpose of enabling spell check (I understand that you must use Edge to enable this feature). My password on that Hotmail Account is populated automatically (remeber me) with access via FireFox, but it is not visible...
  8. Outlook 2013 - Linked Hotmail Accounts not downloading to app access

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2013 - Linked Hotmail Accounts not downloading to app access: I have Office Professional 2013 installed, and with that comes Outlook 2013 email as the prime account. I have one Gmail and two Hotmail email accounts linked to the Outlook 2013 email account, and usually accessible via the Outlook Mail app. However, since 02 July...
  9. Cannot access my hotmail account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot access my hotmail account: Hello: It looks like I am losing my 20+ years hotmail account. I tried to sign in and I was given a message where it said that I had to verify my password. So as I always I do, I went directly to the hotmail sign in page and tried again. The same thing. So I I tried to verify...
  10. laptop won't access hotmail account after internet outage is fixed

in Browsers and Email
    laptop won't access hotmail account after internet outage is fixed: A friend's laptop will not access her Hotmail account. Time Warner cable serving our town was cut stopping all internet. It was repaired finally. All functions of internet returned to all of us except she cannot get her Hotmail account to respond on the laptop, and asked my...