Windows 10: hotmail account compromised

Discus and support hotmail account compromised in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have not used my hotmail account in years. Suddenly it is being used to access my facebook. I would like for the account to just be deleted entirely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JoshWolf1, May 12, 2020.

1. JoshWolf1 Win User

hotmail account compromised

I have not used my hotmail account in years. Suddenly it is being used to access my facebook. I would like for the account to just be deleted entirely but I cannot access it and the automated recovery process says I have not provided sufficient info to validate my account ownership. What should I do?

:)

JoshWolf1, May 12, 2020
  2. Polarman Win User

Hotmail accounts posted online

Thousands of Hotmail passwords have been hacked and posted online, according to reports.

See this arcticle for more details:

BBC NEWS | Technology | Phishing attack targets Hotmail

I suggest that you change your password if you use any "Live" accounts.

Polarman, May 12, 2020
  3. rpsgc Win User
    rpsgc, May 12, 2020
  4. Krazy Owl Win User

Deleting hotmail accounts?

Hi ! Is there any way even tricky to fully delete older hotmail accounts?

Krazy Owl, May 12, 2020
Thema:

1. hotmail account compromised - Similar Threads - hotmail account compromised

2. There is an outlook account that has hacked, compromised, and taken over my Hotmail account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    There is an outlook account that has hacked, compromised, and taken over my Hotmail account: My hotmail email account has been completely taken over and compromised by an outlook email address. I made alias email accounts with gmail which they have cloned There two duplicate joined gmail accounts one with my name and one with the outlook address. I’ve been trying...
  3. There is an outlook account that has hacked, compromised, and taken over my Hotmail account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is an outlook account that has hacked, compromised, and taken over my Hotmail account: My hotmail email account has been completely taken over and compromised by an outlook email address. I made alias email accounts with gmail which they have cloned There two duplicate joined gmail accounts one with my name and one with the outlook address. I’ve been trying...
  4. There is an outlook account that has hacked, compromised, and taken over my Hotmail account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Accounts Compromised, Network Compromised, Computer Compromised.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Accounts Compromised, Network Compromised, Computer Compromised.: Does anyone have any advice to help me find devices that are being used to see my online activity? I have tried the basics, but I can't get these individuals to stop using what I'm doing as an opportunity to harm me....
  6. Accounts Compromised, Network Compromised, Computer Compromised.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accounts Compromised, Network Compromised, Computer Compromised.: Does anyone have any advice to help me find devices that are being used to see my online activity? I have tried the basics, but I can't get these individuals to stop using what I'm doing as an opportunity to harm me....
  7. Accounts Compromised, Network Compromised, Computer Compromised.

8. compromised account

compromised account: a new phone number was added to my account that wasnt mine. now everytime i try to change any info ie pass words i am asked to enter a code from that number. i requested a security info update and was told it takes 30 days. this date keeps changing and the last request was...
  9. Account compromised

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Account compromised: I keep receiving e-mails from Microsoft with codes to change my password, but I didn't ask for it. So, I searched if there was someone trying to access my account. There's tries from United States, Poland, South Africa. Bruh, wat? Is there some way to block it? I tried many...
  10. Account compromised.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Account compromised.: So today I got onto my PC to find that my account gamertag changed and some random xbox I do not own was playing and installing games with my account. I changed my password and my email but they persisted to play on my account and download my games. How do I get this person...