Windows 10: Hotmail and google problem

Discus and support Hotmail and google problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hotmail and google bring up a list of incoming e-mails, but frequently I am unable to open any of the e-mails or to change categories, such as from in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HerbAndJoyCohen, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Hotmail and google problem

Hotmail and google bring up a list of incoming e-mails, but frequently I am unable to open any of the e-mails or to change categories, such as from in box to sent.

:)

HerbAndJoyCohen, Oct 19, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Oct 19, 2019
  3. Not all Hotmail Folders are Updated

MichaelSingapore, Oct 19, 2019
  4. Scramjet Win User

Hotmail and google problem

Contacts in hotmail

Sorry to confuse you there. When I go into Hotmail now in iexplore and click on the square of dots ( assumed it was settings according to another google search I done) in the blue area I get a list of boxes and the 2nd one is "People". That is where all my contacts are supposed to be. All I get is the beads spinning until I get the message of problems with site. When I go into Firefox browser and log into Hotmail I can click on the "People" box and instantly get all my contacts. Also I checked the "Mail" program in Windows 10 tile section which I have 2 email accounts counting Hotmail and I can access the contacts list there. it seems the past couple days that iexplore cannot display the contacts page which is stored on people.live.com
    This is very annoying because I always clicked on my Hotmail link for the quickest access to my Hotmail especially for sending emails.
    If I cannot find a fix for this then I may have to set Firefox to my default browser *Sad

cheers

Scramjet, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

Hotmail and google problem

1. Hotmail and google problem - Similar Threads - Hotmail google problem

2. Isn't MS Hotmail different than Google Gmail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Isn't MS Hotmail different than Google Gmail?: Just want to rant and rave a little bit....I posted something in FBH about Windows Hotmail. I finally got an "official response" that the MS Engineer moved my entry into a category "Unable to fix Google or Gmail account....".Don't these guys READ the entries.....or perhaps...
  3. Isn't MS Hotmail different than Google Gmail?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Isn't MS Hotmail different than Google Gmail?: Just want to rant and rave a little bit....I posted something in FBH about Windows Hotmail. I finally got an "official response" that the MS Engineer moved my entry into a category "Unable to fix Google or Gmail account....".Don't these guys READ the entries.....or perhaps...
  4. hotmail log in - verify account problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hotmail log in - verify account problem: hotmail log in problem bughttps://youtu.be/XCfNbenP9MU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotmail-log-in-verify-account-problem/59815b5d-38ff-4151-84b3-277a6ee661c8
  5. Problem with drafts in Hotmail account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with drafts in Hotmail account: When I'm in drafts on my Hotmail account, either on my desktop or laptop, I am unable to switch out of drafts to anything else apart from Notes, unless I actually send my draft or discard it. It's really time consuming as inevitably I have to start the draft from scratch...
  6. Hotmail login problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hotmail login problems: For the past few months, I've had problems logging in to hotmail/outlook whenever Ichange device. I normally use a desktop windows PC, but occasionally use a windows laptop or an android tablet. I'm away from home at the moment, going home tomorrow, but for the past 2 days...
  7. Cant print when I've opened Hotmail in Google Chrome.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant print when I've opened Hotmail in Google Chrome.: Cant print e-mails when I've opened Hotmail in Google Chrome. It will print e-mails fine when Its opened in MS but not in chrome. Can someone tell me what I can do!.... I have two Hotmail accounts and they wont both open in MS explorer . I would be happier to have them...
  8. Outlook Connection Problems to Hotmail

Outlook Connection Problems to Hotmail: Outlook 2010 and Windows 10 Home Upgrade: Outlook says disconnected and I can't click on anything. It freezes and the icon just keeps spinning. I have to force shut down to close program. My Xifinity internet is running. Have researched but can't seem to find a solution. I...
  9. Hotmail problem??

Hotmail problem??: Hi There Today and some days before that I had a problem with outlook. Each time I would go in the messages I received seem to be very hard to read...like id the letters and symbols had been cut in halt. It does not to this anywhere except in Hotmail. aNYONE CAN HELP ME??...
  10. Outlook send/receive problem with Hotmail.

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook send/receive problem with Hotmail.: I now get "Network Operation Failed" and below that, "Error with send/receive. There was an error synchronizing your folder hierarchy. Error: 80041004" This Outlook install is part of Office 2010. Everything was running fine until this morning. I did a lot of searching...