Windows 10: Hotmail Emails Popping Out On Outlook.com

Discus and support Hotmail Emails Popping Out On Outlook.com in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have a Hotmail email account which I access through Outlook.com. The problem is, whenever I open an email, it opens in a new popup window. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Picasso1975, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Hotmail Emails Popping Out On Outlook.com

Hi, I have a Hotmail email account which I access through Outlook.com. The problem is, whenever I open an email, it opens in a new popup window. I would much rather it opened in the same window like they do in my other email account. I've gone through all the settings but can't see a way to change it and Google just wanted to talk about the purchased version of Outlook. Any ideas? Thanks.

:)

Picasso1975, Nov 17, 2019
  2. natr0n Win User

hotmail is now outlook

Hotmail users can now upgrade to outlook layout.It looks like windows 8 menus. It's very fast now using outlook over the previous layout.

look in your hotmail/live for this email. Outlook.co​m Team "You've changed. Shouldn't your inbox?"‏

you can upgrade from within and create new alias's too.

*Toast :toast:

natr0n, Nov 17, 2019
  3. ocgmj Win User
    ocgmj, Nov 17, 2019
  4. DRDNA Win User

Hotmail Emails Popping Out On Outlook.com

outlook express

unless that rig is on dial up then there is no need to set up Outlook of course unless they need it for work. They can just check their email via the internet like any yahoo gmail or hotmail or what ever mail. I understand using Outlook to Pop in work emails but if your not on dial up then I would say scrap the Outlook app altogether.

DRDNA, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

Hotmail Emails Popping Out On Outlook.com

1. Hotmail Emails Popping Out On Outlook.com - Similar Threads - Hotmail Emails Popping

2. Outlook/Hotmail Accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook/Hotmail Accounts: I have a reconditioned Dell PC desktop purchased recently and works well and is much quicker than my old PC. But although i had all my files that I wanted transferred to the new PC I can no longer access my Outlook account I had both an Outlook and separate Hotmail account...
  3. Connecting Outlook email to POP server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting Outlook email to POP server: I have a Windows 7 PC using Windows Live Mail. Using the same connection settings to my POP server, I have tried to connect using Outlook on my new Windows 10 PC. Will not connect. It will also not connect on my Windows 10 laptop. I have also tried with a legacy copy of WLM...
  4. outlook hotmail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    outlook hotmail: why do i have 2 inbox 2 sent 2 draft etc is there a way to fix this in my hotmail ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-hotmail/95c41955-1ac5-4668-a794-e242b9a7613c
  5. Hotmail. emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hotmail. emails: Ls. Ihave two email adresses , hotmail.com, in mail from windows. These are synchronised with other mail adresses. These two email adresses are getiing a warning sign regular and if I put the password in the system it will not help. I also do noetb receive email on these...
  6. Outlook,com settings out of date

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook,com settings out of date: Why is this still happening more than five years after the first identification of the problem. My personal view is that Windows 10 is a disaster https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlookcom-settings-out-of-date/7a00d06d-59d9-431a-b508-24f7730c1de3
  7. hotmail and Outlook

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hotmail and Outlook: all my incoming mails from hotmail.com are going directly to trash. the same happens with my hotmail account set up in Outlook. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotmail-and-outlook/d10b9d79-e209-493a-9cfd-f49f7e4cc08a"
  8. Hotmail/Outlook

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hotmail/Outlook: I have Windows 10 and use Outlook as my email. Before Outlook I had a Hotmail email address and updated to Outlook when Microsoft said that Hotmail will no longer be used. I have been getting unwanted e-mails from my old Hotmail address. Is there any way I can delete my...
  9. Outlook & Hotmail

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook & Hotmail: Outlook Mail that I send to Hotmail.com is rejected. Any ideas Thanks 77094
  10. @hotmail or @outlook?

in Browsers and Email
    @hotmail or @outlook?: I have had a hotmail address for a very long time, does it make a difference if I use @Hotmail or @Outlook? 69931