Windows 10: Hotmail emails will not send

Discus and support Hotmail emails will not send in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I set up a new PC running Windows 10 and now emails from hotmail will not send? I have two different hotmail accounts and they won't send. They... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WJUT, Oct 4, 2020.

1. WJUT Win User

Hotmail emails will not send

I set up a new PC running Windows 10 and now emails from hotmail will not send? I have two different hotmail accounts and they won't send. They receive just fine. My Gmail account does work to send. What could be wrong with hotmail/outlook?

:)

WJUT, Oct 4, 2020
  2. fupresti Win User

Hotmail Send Form Address

I have my work email forwarded to a Hotmail account because we use a customer package that does not enable pop3 or imap access. My Hotmail account allows me to change the Send From to mirror my work email with a verification, but I need my phone
    to do the same so I can reply to emails on my Samsung Focus and have the email address match my work address. Any ideas?

fupresti, Oct 4, 2020
  3. davidhk Win User
    Help on sending emails from mail for windows 10 please

I ignored the email notification ( this is actually a reminder ), and I continue to use WLM in which I have a pop account and a Hotmail account. I have no trouble sending group emails.

I don't have an answer for you except to suggest that you access your email account via your web browser.
    Sign in to your email account and see if you can do group emails the way you used to do.

davidhk, Oct 4, 2020
  4. Hotmail emails will not send

Sending emails to hotmail addresses with N80

Hi Guys,

I am having trouble with sending emails to any hotmail addresses. The email works fine whenever im sending emails to other addresses.

Am i doing something wrong, my email account that im sending from does allow me to send to hotmail addresses as i have done so from my computer.

Any help would be great?

thanks,

taffy_duck, Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

Hotmail emails will not send

1. Hotmail emails will not send - Similar Threads - Hotmail emails send

2. My Outlook/Hotmail account is no longer allowing me to send emails.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Outlook/Hotmail account is no longer allowing me to send emails.: I had a university email linked to my Outlook account. My name was incorrect with the university, and I was told to delete this link to my account when a new email was given. I may have inadvertently deleted something else entirely because I am no longer able to send any...
  3. i cant send emails to anyone with a Hotmail account from QuickBooks, i have tried to send...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant send emails to anyone with a Hotmail account from QuickBooks, i have tried to send...: I use QuickBooks and I can't send emails to anyone with a Hotmail account from QuickBooks. I have tried to send to my Hotmail but it doesn't go through. when I use my Gmail address the documents do go through from QuickBooks...
  4. Concerning Hotmail emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Concerning Hotmail emails: Hello,Hope you can help me; I have not received emails from my friend since October 1st, apparently, they are not reaching me.His email is "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" is there a problem withHotmail or Yahoo. I did not block his email.I do receive his email...
  5. Concerning Hotmail emails

Concerning Hotmail emails: Hello,Hope you can help me; I have not received emails from my friend since October 1st, apparently, they are not reaching me.His email is "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" is there a problem withHotmail or Yahoo. I did not block his email.I do receive his email...
  6. Concerning Hotmail emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. My hotmail account will not let me send group emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My hotmail account will not let me send group emails: My hotmail account will no let me send group emails. This has never happened before https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hotmail-account-will-not-let-me-send-group/809ac5b0-7683-4a59-a44b-d9e611a663dc
  8. My hotmail account will not let me send group emails

My hotmail account will not let me send group emails: My hotmail account will no let me send group emails. This has never happened before https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hotmail-account-will-not-let-me-send-group/809ac5b0-7683-4a59-a44b-d9e611a663dc
  9. Hotmail. emails

Hotmail. emails: Ls. Ihave two email adresses , hotmail.com, in mail from windows. These are synchronised with other mail adresses. These two email adresses are getiing a warning sign regular and if I put the password in the system it will not help. I also do noetb receive email on these...
  10. Issues on Hotmail with people sending me emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issues on Hotmail with people sending me emails: Recently I have been getting annoyed emails from a variety of people who are trying to respond to my email but are failing to do so as it won't send properly. It comes up with Failure Notice and instead of showing my email address it shows *** Email address is removed for...