Windows 10: Hotmail file attachment bug after Win 10 upgrade

Discus and support Hotmail file attachment bug after Win 10 upgrade in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Ever since I upgraded to Win 10 Hotmail has exhibited a bug where when I try to attach a file it comes back with 'leave this page' and I could not move... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by rajn1, Dec 20, 2015.

1. rajn1 Win User

Hotmail file attachment bug after Win 10 upgrade

Ever since I upgraded to Win 10 Hotmail has exhibited a bug where when I try to attach a file it comes back with 'leave this page' and I could not move forward with the attachment. The workaround was to re-start and that would solve the problem and the attachment would work. I have tried other options such as deleting cache etc and none of them work. The only thing that works is a re-start. Is there a MS solution for this please?
    Thanks
    Raj

:)

rajn1, Dec 20, 2015
  2. yaincl Win User

Mail attachment disappeared

I upgraded to win 10 and some attachments in mails are disappeared. They are winzip and big excel files.

yaincl, Dec 20, 2015
  3. Mail attachments in Gmail won't open since I downloaded windows 10

I've got the same issue. Clicking on the attachment shows a progress bar. Sometimes the download completes after 10-15 minutes, but often it never completes. These are all small files <1MB.

This seems to be specific to gmail accounts. If I send the same attachment to both Hotmail and Gmail accounts, the Hotmail one will download (albeit slower than I would expect).

AdrianAkison, Dec 20, 2015
Thema:

Hotmail file attachment bug after Win 10 upgrade

1. Hotmail file attachment bug after Win 10 upgrade - Similar Threads - Hotmail file attachment

2. After upgrading to Wins 10 v1809, errors and bugs appeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    After upgrading to Wins 10 v1809, errors and bugs appeared: January 11, 2019 [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]Iam the only one Administrator for use of your Wins and the Wins is used in my the only one Desktop computer. After upgrading to Wins 10 v1809 by you under case no. 1449962672, the following...
  3. Upgrade into BSOD Zip File Attached

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Upgrade into BSOD Zip File Attached: Hi, Im new to the forums. Just upgraded my system with new motherboard, cpu and memory combo. Did a fresh system install Windows 10 Pro 64Bit. And was met with bsod soon after i finished installing drivers. First time i noticed bsod was when i was copying large game folder...
  4. Outlook 2016 - Attachment Bug?

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 - Attachment Bug?: Hello All, I am using Outlook 2016 (part of Office 2016). Account type is Imap. On receipt of an email with attachment, if I reply to same email the paperclip symbol appears against the 'Sent email' when I did not attach anything? To test this I replied to an email with...
  5. Outlook 2016 - Attachment Bug?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2016 - Attachment Bug?: Hello All, I am using Outlook 2016 (part of Office 2016). Account type is Imap. On receipt of an email with attachment, if I reply to same email the paperclip symbol appears against the 'Sent email' when I did not attach anything? To test this I replied to an email with...
  6. Win 10 and email attachments

in Browsers and Email
    Win 10 and email attachments: Like everyone else, I upgraded to Win 10. When I open email attachments using Outlook 2013 or the Outlook App, I cannot open them even if there are .docx files. Specifically, when I click once on the attachment I get " this file cannot be previewed because there is no...
  7. Outlook Hotmail Connector 2010 not working after outlook.com upgrade

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook Hotmail Connector 2010 not working after outlook.com upgrade: I have the outlook Hotmail connector installed on my work machine (On outlook 2010), and I also have outlook 2016 (which connects to outlook.com natively) on my home machine. Both have stopped playing nice with outlook.com in different ways:: outlook 2010 simply wont...
  8. No net access after Win 10 ISO file upgrade

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No net access after Win 10 ISO file upgrade: Hello, So I very finally managed to upgrade to Win 10 without any issues, yet in choosing to do updates later, I now find myself with the net driver not working (and a couple of other issues). So there was that yellow triangle over the net icon, and after troubleshooting...
  9. No internet after upgrading to Win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet after upgrading to Win 10: Hi, I need help to set up my internet on my new windows 10. I was using win 8, now upgraded to 10. I use cable internet. When I connect the modem to my laptop, it identifies the network but doesn't show internet access. I don't know whether it is the fault of the modem or...
  10. Windows 10 upgrade bug?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 upgrade bug?: So I was updating my computer today from Windows 7 to 10 pro via media creation tool and I ran into a wall with remote server admin tools. It would let me install it and everything I made sure the feature was fully turned on and it was. But when I went go open AD the very...